The Original Selfish Machines.

three.

Fall 2008

I was a freshman in high school and it fucking sucked. I constantly called my mom and begged her to pick me up or let me go in late. When I did take the bus home I started seeing this hot Asian guy. He had the long scene hair, overly tight skinny jeans, band shirts, and these obnoxious neon green Osiris shoes. Everyday I listened to him talk with my free ear while the other one was occupied with an earbud. One day everything changed.

"So hot," he said as I threw my bag on the seat after school.

"What?" I asked quietly and looked at him confused.

"A girl in a Bring Me The Horizon shirt, that's fuckin' hot," he said with a smile I'd come to love.

"I met them at Warped this summer," I told him.

"Me too! Did you watch their set?" He asked.

"Yes! It was soo good."

And that's how it started. All because I put on a dumb Bring Me The Horizon shirt that day. I always wonder if he would have started talking to me if I never wore that shirt. From that day on we started talking everyday. By the time the football season was over I learned my friend was his sister. I never knew because she was a cheerleader so once she was on the bus I was like, how did I never put two and two together? Wow, I'm dumb. Crazy to think we went to middle school together and living down the street from each other this whole time and not knowing it. I'm happy he didn't know my weird ass in middle school though.

Soon we started sharing a bus seat and sharing iPods, we each got an earbud. He was amazed that I listened to pretty much all the same bands as he did. We showed each other new bands and were constantly talking about how much we loved which bands and what songs.

Looking back now, I wish I could have stopped it all before it began but at the same time I wouldn't change a thing. Forget, Regret.
♠ ♠ ♠
whatever chapter but this was how we first came to be.