Status: Let The Games Begin

Sick Little Games

Darby

“No. There is absolutely no way in hell I am doing this now. No way Cooper. You’ve fucking lost it.” I said as I threw myself down on the bed, my recently dyed hair flying everywhere around me. I carefully pulled it all to the side as I turned over to look at him, “No fucking way.”

“Those are the terms of the bet, Darby!” Cooper laughed as he watched me throw a huge fit. He seemed to be enjoying my misery a little more than a best friend should, even though he was half of the cause of it all.

“Yeah, but the terms of the bet do not pertain to Alexander Gaskarth.” I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I was beginning to get very pissed with him now, “Pick someone else. Anyone else, dammit! Hell, you could even pick Nasty Nathan, that fat kid who always smells disgusting, just don’t make it Alex Gaskarth. I'll do anything.”

“Nope. I’ve already decided and it has to be Alex Gaskarth. If Laurel were here she would agree with me, you have to.” Cooper threw his head back and howled with laughter. His whole body was shaking, causing the chair by my desk he was sitting in to rock back and forth violently beneath him. I narrowed my eyes and threw the pillow I had been sitting on at his head. He immediately stopped laughing just in time to move his head out of the way as it zipped past and hit the wall instead almost knocking down the framed picture of us that was hanging on the wall. I pouted since that was the last pillow on my bed, knowing that I was out of ammo to hit him with when he continued to laugh at me later.

“It’s never going to work, Coop. You know this, and Laurel knows this too. You both are just waiting to see me fail. What great best fucking friends you two are.” I glowered, “You’re pinning two players against each other right now. Alex and I won't work.”

“That was the intention. This was supposed to be more challenging than in the past.” Cooper winked, “Besides, it should be no problem. You know Alex; you know his tactics, what he likes, what he dislikes. This should be a delicious piece of pie for you.”

“I believe that the saying is, ‘piece of cake’ Cooper.” I chuckled at his ignorance. He had moved from France four years ago and he was still trying to grasp all the American sayings to no avail, “It’s not going to work, it’s going to blow up in our faces in the end and I’ll be the only one who gets hurt here. Alex Gaskarth is a ticking time bomb and you know it.”

It was Cooper’s turn to roll his eyes this time as he looked me dead on, “You worry too much Darby. Just treat him like any other guy. Pretend like you’ve never met him before tomorrow, got that? Now what’s the first move, Darby Barbie?” He smirked as he used my childhood nickname that he knew I absolutely hated more than anything.

“Oh, that’s the easy part,” I laughed maliciously, “the first encounter.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A very short intro for what is to come, don't get discouraged.

Sorry for the shitty layout, I can't figure out Mibba's new layout system just yet, even though it's been up a while. I miss the old one it was so easy. If anyone wants to make me one, I'd be very happy <3

Just to clarify, the story is only rated R so I can write what I want with no hassles, ya dig?

Oh & it's also gonna switch POV because I've never done a story like that and it intrigues me so I'm pretty excited, yayy :-)

Please comment / recommend / subscribe! :-)

- Sommer x