Status: Let The Games Begin

Sick Little Games

Alex

“The first day of school always blows.” I rolled my eyes as I looked at my best friend who was running his bony fingers through his black and blonde hair, messing it up for the sixth time in the past half hour since I picked him up for school. It was a little annoying, but I let it slide because there wasn’t really anything I could do about it.

“Yeah man, I know.” Jack agreed as he nodded his head, “So who is your first victim this year?”

“Fuck off.” I rolled my eyes as I examined a flock of freshman that giggled and looked at me as they walked by. I smirked in satisfaction, they hadn’t even been here a full day and they already knew who I was. Or at least they thought I was cute, either way it was a good thing to be noticed. “They’re not victims, they’re potential girlfriends. Is there something wrong with wanting a girlfriend?”

“Alex, when you get a new girlfriend every week, it can definitely be considered a victim and not a girlfriend.” Jack rolled his eyes and shoved me into a locker playfully, “But seriously, have you found someone yet?”

“Shut up, I’m looking!” I growled as my eyes searched the throngs of people wandering around in the hallways. I was so busy looking around that I hadn’t even realized I had knocked someone over, “Oh shit, I’m sorry.” I leaned down to help her and let out a slight gasp. She was fucking gorgeous, I may have just found my girl, or as Jack liked to point out repeatedly, my girl of the week.

“Oh, it’s fine. Don’t worry about it.” She blushed as she pushed her auburn hair out of her face, letting me take in her perfect features more clearly. She had sun-kissed skin, beautiful grey eyes, long, wavy hair, and a perfect smile. Once her voice registered in my mind, it took all I had not to begin laughing in her face.

“Woah, shit. Darby? Is that fucking you?” I asked in disbelief as I looked at the girl. She had certainly changed since our last encounter sometime during sophomore year.

“Surprised?” She asked as she raised an eyebrow at me. I let out a soft chuckle as I helped her to her feet and leaned back on one of the lockers behind us. She did the same and gave Jack a small wave that he reciprocated before he leaned on the locker next to me as well.

“A little, yeah.” I admitted with a toothy grin, “You look so different since I last saw you.”

“You mean since you last fucked me and then left me just like all those other poor girls you manipulate?” She quipped causing Jack to burst out in hysterics. I felt my face heat up as I looked at the ground where Jack had just fallen due to his excessive laughter for a moment before meeting her gaze again, “Yeah, I have changed a lot. I’ve dyed my hair and actually gotten tan for the first time in my life. Oh! And my braces are gone too, so that was a plus.”

“Well you look good.” I swallowed hard as I forced my eyes to remain on her face instead of letting them wander to scan the rest of her body like they wanted to, “So do you uh… want to go and get a coffee after school or something? I feel like I have a lot to make up for, you know?” I bit my tongue nervously as I watched her contemplate it in her mind for a moment. It looked as if she was having some sort of inner battle in her mind before she smiled slightly at me.

“Sure, Alex. I’d love that.” She grinned as she pulled on the strap of her backpack again and turned on her heel to walk away, “Nice seeing you boys again!” She shouted as she turned her head to look back at the two of us. As soon as her perfect ass was out of sight I turned to look at Jack who was eyeing me suspiciously.

“What?” I spat at him. He looked momentarily surprised before he cleared his throat to speak.

“I’ve never seen you go after a girl you’ve already fucked and fucked over, Alex.” He raised his bushy eyebrows and just stared at me. I looked down the hall to see if I could catch a glimpse of her again before I turned to look at Jack again.

“There’s something… different about her, Jack.” I shrugged as we began walking down the halls again, “She seems like a totally different person now, who knows.”

“Care to make a wager, Lexy?” Jack asked as he held out his hand for me to shake. I stared at it a moment before a small grin began to form on my face. Jack’s bets we’re always good, and they always had good rewards if I won.

I quickly reached out and shook his hand before looking him in the eyes and asked him determined, “What are the terms?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I just had to put up the second chapter already because the first one was way too short for my liking. I couldn't wait, okay?!

This chapter is also really short, but it is introducing Jack and Alex's characters so I guess it's to be expected. I bet some of you are wondering what both bets entail, huh? Make guesses! I'd like to see what you have to say.

I'm not posting another chapter until I get a comment or two though, just saying.

I was watching How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days when I got the idea for this story, just a little random fact. That's one of my favorite movies <3 Anyway, it's not going to be like that movie though, I promise. Even though that movie is so damn good. One of my favorites of all time, yep.

Anyway, that's all I've got for now! Please comment / recommend / subscribe! <3

- Sommer x