Sorry for Party Rocking

Back off my girlfriend!!!

[Alicia]

We walked through the doors of the Consol Energy Center through the players’ entrance. Sid was carrying a hockey bag with our skates in it. We were planning on going on a little romantic skate. The issue was that we weren’t supposed to be there.

I giggled as we snuck through the hallway. Sidney covered my mouth with his hand and whispered to me. “Alicia, baby, we have to be quiet, remember? No one can know we’re here.”

I sighed and pulled his hand away. “Do you hear music? Someone is already here. That’s Party Rock Anthem playing right now.”

He looked slightly confused and dragged me out to where the ice was. Sure enough, the ice had been covered and there were thousands of people watching the group LMFAO perform. Sid looked pissed. “Great. How could I forget they would be here tonight? I wanted to take you out for a cute little date and now we can’t because they HAD to perform their shitty music tonight.”

I gave him a strange look. “I actually kind of like this. I’ve never heard of them before. You said their name was LMFAO?”

Sidney rolled his eyes. “Yeah. Let’s just go, babe.”

“Can we just go backstage and meet the group? Maybe I can get a cd or something.” I gave him my best puppy dog pout. “Pretty please, Sidney. I’ll reward you tonight when we can have the arena to ourselves.”

He was thinking about it. “Sounds tempting.”

I whispered in his ear. “You always did say you wanted to make love on this very ice.”

He bit his lip to suppress a groan. “You owe me, Lemieux.”

I squealed in delight. “Anything for you, Crosby.”

Sid grabbed my hand and led me to where the guys would chill. The bouncers let us pass. Honestly, who could say no to Sidney Crosby? He’s the golden boy of the NHL. He’s the next Mario Lemieux. The progeny of my father.

Apparently the winners of America’s Best Dance Crew were out performing, so the two guys from the group were chilling backstage. The ginger one seemed to notice me first. “Yeeeah baby. Look at that fine piece of ass that decided to come pay us a visit. I’m Redfoo, but you probably already know that.”

Sid growled. “Don’t talk to my girlfriend like that. Treat her with some fucking respect.”

The darker guy looked at me. “Hey, sweetheart. I’m SkyBlu. What can we do for you?”

I smiled at them. “I’m Alicia. I just heard your music tonight. I wanted to let you know that you are very talented.”

Foo looked at us. “How did you two even get back here?”

Sky looked at him. “That’s Sidney Crosby. He’s the captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins.”

I looked at Foo. “I’m Alicia Lemieux. My dad owns the Pittsburgh Penguins.”

Sky dropped his jaw. “They always said Mario Lemieux’s daughter was beautiful, but I never expected you to be this beautiful.” He smiled. “They made an announcement that Mario would be welcoming his daughter to Pittsburgh from your home in Montreal. They just never said it would be this soon.”

I blushed. “Thank you. You must really follow hockey.”

He smiled. “From time to time.”

Sidney grabbed my arm. “Alicia. We should get going. It’s getting late and I have practice early in the morning.”

I sighed. “That’s right. You do. Okay, sweetie. We can go.” I looked over at Foo and Sky. “Thanks for everything guys.”

Foo handed me a copy of their two cds. “You’ll like these.”

Sky handed me his cell phone. “Give me your number. We’ll keep in touch for performing for you sometime.”

I grinned and typed in my number. “That would be great. Thank you!” I handed him his phone back. “Bye, guys!”

I laced my fingers with Sidney’s and we walked to his car. Sidney kissed my hand and drove me to his place. The car ride was pretty silent, which wasn’t strange for Sidney. He was a man of few words.

When we got to his house, we walked straight up to his bedroom. I stripped down to my matching bra and thong set, whereas he stripped down to his boxers. He pulled back the covers and laid in bed. I put my phone on the bedside table and crawled into bed next to him. He pulled the covers over us and held me close. “Alicia? Can you promise me something? Can you promise me that you won’t just leave me? I don’t think I can take being away from you.”

I kissed his cheek. “I promise, Sid.” I fell asleep.

My phone vibrated on the bedside table. Sidney opened up the text message. It was a test from SkyBlu.

Sky: Hey Alicia. It’s Sky from LMFAO. I hope you had a good night tonight. (:

Sidney must have gotten pissed, because he retaliated.

Alicia: Sky? This is Sidney, Alicia’s boyfriend. Do not contact her again.

Sidney fell asleep with a smug look on his face thinking ‘What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like it. Comments will be much appreciated. Love you all! <3