Status: Comments get more updates

Suicide Is The Best Solution

How It Started

I met Tristan in middle school. Seventh grade in Mrs.Blade's math class. She partnered us up. I didn't mind. I mean yeah I had a crush on him but every girl did. I got death glares from every girl because they wanted to be his partner. Which didn't make sense to me because it was math. I soon found out later that day at his house. We were supposed to be doing the project.
I sat down on his bed and dropped my bag to the ground.
"So according to Mrs.Blade, we have to make a couple math problems and make a-"
Before I could finish, his lips were on mine and he pushed me down on his bed so he was hovering over me. He broke the kiss breathing heavily.
"What was that?" I asked.
"Bristol, you're so pretty. You're better than all the other girls."
I blushed a deep red.
"You're so cute when you blush." He said carressing my cheek.
"Bristol will you be my girlfriend?" He asked still hovering over me.
I smiled.
"Yes."
He smiled back and leaned down to kiss me again. This time holding my face in his hands.

After a week of dating is when it all blew up in my face. Brittany fucking Louise was a jealous bitch. She was 'popular' and got every thing she wanted. Unfortunately, Tristan was on that list. She was going to make sure she got him. So what did she do? She told Tristan bullshit and it got spread around the school.

"Bristol, we need to talk." Tristan said walking up to me.
I followed him into an empty classroom.
"Is it true?" He asked.
"What do you mean?"
"Don't pull that card, Bri. Tell me if it's true!"
"I can't if I don't know what you'rr talking about Tristan!"
"Is it true that you cheated with Landon?"
"What? No! Of course not! Who told you that?!"
"Doesn't matter. From the way your cheeks just went red from blushing and the sparkle in your eyes I know you're lying. I can't believe you, Bristol. I thought you were different."
"Tristan, I never-"
"Save it. We're over, bitch." And then he left me.
A day later him and Brittany started dating. They dated up until the beginning of highschool because they went to different schools.
it's now the beginning of senior year and he still hates me with a passion and wishes I would disappear. And you know what? I just might.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's a boring start but I tried.
Comments are appreciated.
KaeBug(: