You Only Have One Chance

Date

She's taking me to dinner. I sat in her car, in the passenger seat, waiting patiently to know where we were going exactly.

I should have worn the heels.

"Excited?" Munroe asked, glancing at me. I nodded, smiling.
"Very. It took me an hour to decide on an outfit."
"I'm just wearing this because it was there." She shrugged. She was wearing a short floral skirt with a black tank top and boots. She looked perfect and she didn't even think about what to wear.
"Really?" I must have sounded surprised because she chuckled a little bit, nodding. I can't believe that she does everything so easily, without even worrying. Everything I do is based on worrying. What if this is too formal? What if it isn't formal enough. How will I know if this is good enough for her?

Munroe pulled up in front of Olive Garden. What if I eat too much or too sloppily and she thinks I'm gross and leaves me?

I grinned, remembering how my mother used to bring me here every Sunday. "You like it, I assume?" I nodded happily as we walked inside. She took my hand.

She made a reservation for us. She actually made a reservation, which was the cutest thing anyone had ever done for me. Our waiter sat us at a table in the back, right near a window. Her hand stayed in mine, even from across the table. It was if she were displaying our love to everyone in the world restaurant. I smiled softly. She was beautiful. She was sweet. I watched her as she looked through the menu.

The waiter came back to ask us what we wanted to drink. "Coke." Munroe replied, smiling at the waiter. I looked at my menu and, without looking up, said, "Water, please." He left and I looked up at Munroe, who smiled.

After our date, we went for a walk in the park, which is where I was glad that I hadn't worn heels. She sat on a bench, pulling me onto her lap. I grinned, blushing.

I hope I'm not too fat.

"You're beautiful, y'know." Munroe whispered softly. I blushed deeply.
"I know you are, but what am I.." I replied, childishly. She laughed.
"Gorgeous." She said seriously, lifting my chin up with one finger so that I was looking straight at her.

Munroe leaned in slowly, pressing our lips together. "I love you, Natasha Cyrette." She said after she pulled away.

A perfect night with the perfect girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO YEAH SINCE THE THING'S DUE TODAY I HAD TO END IT THERE, WHICH IS HAPPIER THAN MY ORIGINAL ENDING?

I hope you enjoyed that.

xoxo,
Jessica

comment