Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

The Answer

Anna's POV:

"Rick, she's right. Remember the song she sang for the talent show, Love Me Or Let Me Go? Make your choice Rick."

"Sarah, Anna, I'm so sorry." No, he loves Isabelle more.

"Dad how could you?"

"Let me finish. I'm sorry I didn't realize how much I love your mother earlier. I shouldn't have dated Isabelle for 5 seconds. I'll pay your way back Iz."

"Goodbye everyone. Maybe I'll see you around Rick." She walked out and we were a family again.

"I'm so glad you picked us daddy. I'm also sorry I called you an as...."

"I know you are baby. I deserved it." We group hugged and I called Mikey.

"He chose us!"

"A, that's amazing. I'm so happy for you. Are you sure this is what you want to happen?"

"Yes Mikey. Things can eventually go back to normal. I think we should go look for houses now." We had looked for 3 hours and there was nothing.

"Let's just try one more place A." It was a normal size house about 20 miles from my parents. It was closer to Zach, Carolina, Cameron, and Margaret.

"Mikey, this is the place. It's perfect."

"Don't you wanna go inside?"

"Mikey trust me. This is the house." We walked inside and it was just perfect. It felt like home.

"Do you wanna show it to our friends and family?"

"Can we buy it first? Mikey, I don't wanna lose this place. Something about it screams to be chosen."

"Alright, I'll try to find a relator that's working here." On cue, out came a thin lady.

"Hello, I hear you want to buy this place. Sorry, I was on the phone with a client. I'm Sandra Ribbion."

"Hi, I'm Michael Martinez and this is my fiance, Anna Flannery."

"So, shall we talk about payments, extras, and all that wonderful house stuff?"

"Actually, we are going to make one payment. I'm in a band so we have the money." Mikey was so professional. Yet another side of him I didn't know.

"Anna, is that alright with you?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Michael wants sprinklers put in. That is the only extra you would need here. The furniture comes with the house, alarm is built in, the basement is finished. Everything is ready except that."

"Sounds great. When do we move in?"

"2 months."

"That long?"

"A, it'll be fine. You can spend time with your parents."

"2 months is great. Sign the papers. Oh, and we will be bringing friends and family over so they can see it."

"Oh, do you not want to sign yet?"

"No! We want to sign. Soon as we can."

"I can have the papers up and ready next week." We were really doing this. Mikey and I were buying a house.

"Then I guess we will see you next week or before if we bring them by."

"Good bye Mr. Martinez and Ms. Flannery." We shook hands and headed toward what soon wouldn't be home for long.

"Mikey, this is so exciting!"

"I'm just glad you found your dream house."

"So am I. Do you like it?"

"Anna, I love it. I promise you I would say something if I didn't."

"Thank you. Now we just have to get our parents and friends to like it."

"They will if it makes us happy A." We were sitting in my driveway and it was almost 8.

"Mikey, during the talent show, what did you mean when you said your vote was biased?"

"It doesn't matter anymore. That's part of the past."

"Mikey it's part of OUR past. I want to know." It had been bugging me ever since he said it.

"I was angry that you called me out like that and I was scared of the guys thoughts, so I voted for the one girl that would make you as mad as I thought I was. It wasn't a fair vote."

"Okay. Thank you for being honest. I'll see you later." I kissed him and went inside. We had all made plans to visit my house tomorrow. In 2 months it would be my house. And Mikey's house. I feel asleep smiling and when I woke up I had more reason to smile. My parents and Mikey's parents loved the house, Zach and Carolina thought it was small but cute, Cameron liked it, and Margaret was glad I was close to her. I was too.

"So, I guess you all love our house. We sign next week." Mikey put his arm around me.

"While I have everyone together, there will still be fights at Zach's house, but in a few months they might have to stop or slow way down. Just for a while."

"Why A? Are you sick?" Mikey looked so worried.

"No baby. I'm pregnant. Again." Everyone was smiling and hugging. This baby would be ours and would live.

"Then I guess we'll get married after it's born."

"Okay Mikey. As long as I have you."

"Of course you will." He kissed me and everyone "awwed". I finally had my dream guy. My first true love. Forever.

******************************************************************