Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

Say What?

Anna's POV:

Monday came around and I drove up to school. I was just waiting for the day grandma's car died. I pulled into my spot and for some reason, Cameron's car was already here.

"Marge, are we late?" She got out when I did.

"No. They're early."

"What's up with that?"

"I wish I knew A. I wish I knew." We walked in to go to our normal meeting spot and saw the three boys sitting at a table.

"Dude, let her go."

"I have. Swear it." I wonder who they were talking about. I waved to him and he ignored me. Maybe he just didn't notice.

"Go talk to him."

"We only had one date. And he's with his friends. Would you go talk to Cameron right now?"

"Hey! That's a totally different situation."

"Not really."

"Whatever. So, likin your classes so far?"

"Marge, really? You saw what classes I took."

"You like first hour study hall." She teased.

"Shut up." We were laughing when Zach, Cameron, and Michael walked by.

"Loser." They all three coughed as they walked by us. What was that?

"A, I think we have a boy that needs to die."

"Maybe they didn't mean us."

"Do you see anyone else around?" There weren't many people in here.

"Mikey wouldn't say that about me. And Cam wouldn't say that about you. He may be popular now, but he's not all that evil."

"I really hope you're right A." I did too. The bell rang and we headed to class.

"We still on for Friday, Mikey?"

"Yup baby gurl. I see yo then." Here was the same old Michael. I walked to my seat and opened a book. No one had any homework yet. We just had our first three days of school last week. A note came flying my way.

"Sorry bout this morning. Just realized how our cough sounded. Dang rockers cough." I laughed.

"It's cool." I wrote down and threw it back. Our teacher was clueless. We passed notes the rest of class, but no one knew who they were going too. Everyone was passing notes until the bell rang. Then it just stopped and we all ran out.

"Have a good day class." Mrs. Rogers was great and 76. She needed to retire.

"Hey, A, I heard Rogers is actually like 40, but she fell into an a bucket of old."

"Mikey! That's not even funny."

"Then why you laughin baby gurl." And with that he walked off. I looked up to see Zach and Cameron. Of course.

"Bye Mikey. See ya tomorrow." I know he didn't hear me.

"Let it go A. If he likes you, he'll come around."

"Marge, he doesn't like me. We both know that. These are pity dates aren't they?"

"I see how he talks to you when they aren't around. He really likes you. We heard him earlier, he's moved on from the girl they told him to get over. He's open for you."

"Thanks. If I do date him, I'll get you Cameron."

"I don't know if I want him after what he put me through."

"You'ld go to him in a heartbeat."

"Yes, A, I would." We walked to class and the day wasn't that bad. At lunch I remembered to show Margaret the note from Michael.

"See I knew he didn't mean us."

"Rocker's cough? Really?"

"I buy it."

"I guess it could happen. We wouldn't know. At least he apologized." She didn't buy it and I knew I shouldn't, but I so badly wanted to.

"It makes me feel like he really cares."

"He does A." I guess we would find out Friday.

****************************************************************