Status: This is the first story Ive posted here. Enjoy.

Love Me or Let Me Go

Questions

Anna's POV:

"What are you singing again?"

"I'm singing Love Me Or Let Me Go by Avery."

"Give it up for her everyone." They all clapped and I looked at Mikey. Now I know he's hurt and probably angry.

"I'm gettin tired of trying to fit your description of that girl, she's so barbie, she's so fiction. Wake up, your mind is somewhere stuck in a dream, whoa, oh I’m suffacating I need to know. If this isn’t real, gimme back all my kisses I shoulda kept them for somebody else. Baby I’m real, I’m not your plastic princess. Maybe you need to get over yourself. I’m not that naive. There's more underneath. Love me or let me go. Oooh love me or let me go. Oh love me or let me. Go go, I’m over your charades so, it's game over unless your coming to your senses. So step down from your pedestal, oh whoa. Love me or let me go." I glared at him the whole way and Margaret, as promised, was behind him. She was smiling like an idiot. I got more cheers and applause than anyone, even me and Marge.

"Well, how about that performance. I think we have a winner." Everyone cheered. I walked off to let the "judges" decide. As I walked by Mikey, mic in hand and on, I looked at him. I stopped in front of him.

"What's it gonna be, boyfriend?" And walked off. Zach walked up to the principal and told him they had decided so he handed the mic over.

"It was a very close decison, but this girl showed great talent." It had to be me. "With her reciting of the alphabet, congrats to Isabelle Martin. Mikey, Cam, and I really enjoyed the cheer that went with it." He kissed her on the cheek and everyone booed. I guess Mikey made his decision to let me go.

"Shut up! You're jealous of my talent." Then Michael stood up.

"I change my vote!" What?

"You can't do that. A winner has been chosen."

"Well, then I take my vote back."

"You can't do that either."

"My vote was biased. There, now it can't count. It's a tie." Oh Mikey.

"Then who is the tie between?" The principal was annoyed.

"Isabelle and Anna." Thank you Cameron. I knew he was still a good guy.

"Alright, in case of tie we go to audience decision, but that is clear. Anna, you win. Any words from the judges.

"This sucks!" Good old Zach. The mic went to Cameron.

"I love you Margaret. I don't care what these losers think." She ran to him.

"Michael? Your unbiased opinion please."

"I was angry when you sang at first, but I don't wanna let you go. I love you A." He kissed me and everyone said "awww". Including Cameron and Zach. Now I had a non-secret boyfriend.

"Let's go home Mikey." He picked me up and carried me to my car.

"I will be at your house soon as I can. I'm so sorry I made you resort to this. I should have been honest with my friends. Who knew Cam liked Margaret still?"

"At least you've come to your senses now. I'll see you soon Mikeybear." I had to. The opportunity was right there.

"Hey, you may have met my mom, but don't act like her."

"Alright Mikey."

"Anna, I love you. So much."

"I love you too Mikey." He kissed me and I drove home. As promised, he was at my house by 9.

"Anna, I really am sorry. I was a jerk. You don't deserve me, you deserve so much bett...."

"Shut up Mikey. I know you're sorry. I believe you. I don't want anyone except you." We started kissing and I'm pretty sure my parents noticed, but they just went to bed. I stopped.

"Baby gurl? Somethin wrong?"

"Mikey, just promise me we don't have to be secret anymore. Promise me your friends accept me. Promise me that you love me." I needed to know these things, it just wasn't right to wonder.

"I promise all of that, well I don't know about Zach. I'm sure he's fine with it. He's a little angry right now that Cam and I didn't tell him. But he never said he didn't accept it."

"Okay."

"Anna, I love you with all of my heart. If I can't promise that my friends will love you, I can promise I will. When the world is crazy know that is the one constant thing. I kept us secret because I love you. I didn't want you in my crowd so quick without knowing how others would react." This was the sweetest thing I had ever heard him say.

"Thank you. I love you too Mikey."

"I know you do. You've shown me that, you also showed me that I had hurt you. You kept nothing secret, but next time, if there's a problem with us tell me, not the whole school." I blushed.

"Sorry about that. I just wanted everyone to know that we were dating. I almost announced it at an assembly, but you, Zach, and Cameron usually ditch those."

"Not anymore. We are changing. We'll be nice guys who care about all the people we once called losers."

"That is so sweet."

"You're the reason for it all. Well, Cam is changing for Margaret. Zach has to change because we are."

"I love that." I went to call Margaret and Mikey got a call.

"What? Seriously? That's great! Bye A. See you Monday!" What was that about?

"Marge, Mikey just said he and the guys are changing for us!"

"That's what Cam just told me. Then he left."

"Mikey did too. It is almost 11."

"I guess. I hope they aren't still their jerky selves right now."

"They aren't. There must be a reason."

********************************************************