Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

The Morning After

TAYLOR POV

I fluttered my eyes open. The room was still dark and Chris had his arm wrapped around my waist, my arm resting on top of his with our fingers interlocked. I could feel his bare chest pressed up against my back, the smell of his cologne still filled my nose. I smiled to myself. Last night was amazing. Chris made love to me like no one has ever done before. Chris slightly squeezed my waist as he moved about in his sleep. I didn’t really have anything important to do today other than lunch with Tammy and Nicki, but I could just lay in his arms all day doing nothing. I felt his warm soft lips as he kissed the back of my neck.

“Good morning beautiful” he said kissing my neck again

I moved my arm and rolled over to face him, taking my free arm wrapping it around his waist, my legs tangled with his, as he pulled me so close that our bodies looked like one. I softly pecked his lips. “Good morning baby” I smiled.

“You are so beautiful” he whispered sweeping a strand of hair out of my face. “How did you sleep?” he asked.

“Perfect” I said snuggling into the nape of his neck planting a soft kiss on his skin. “You definitely put me to bed” I giggled causing him to laugh to, his body vibrating against mine. “I could stay like this all day” I smiled kissing his chest as he played with my hair in her hands.

“I wish we could stay like this all day, but I have studio time scheduled today for a few hours” he said rolling over so his body was on top of mine. I automatically spread my legs for him to lay in between. “But we can start the day off the same way we ended it last night” he smiled leaning in and planting soft kisses from my lips, down my jaw line, down to my neck

I giggled as he softly kissed my neck. Rubbing my fingertips down his board back. Chris continued to plant kisses down my neck slowly going down to my chest, then coming back up and softly kissing my lips.

“Mmmm, baby as good as this feels and sounds, I gotta get ready to go meet the girls for lunch, and you need to head to the studio” I said giving him a quick peck on the lips before he turned to look at the clock.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right, I have to be at the studio at 12 and it’s already 10” he said giving me yet another quick peck before rolling over onto his side of the bed and wrapping his arm around me.

“I guess I better go get ready” I said kissing his neck before rolling over to get out the bed. I picked up my shirt from off the floor and threw it on, going into the closet to find something to wear. I looked through all my clothes trying to find something comfortable yet cute to wear. I decided on some blue skinny jeans, a pink ruffle shirt and some cute sandals outfit . I went to my dresser and pulled out some boy shorts and a matching bra.

“I’m going to take a shower” I said heading towards the bathroom.

“Aight baby” Chris said looking through his phone.

I turned on my iDock , just as Beyonce blared through the speakers. Chris slowly started to nod his head to the music still playing with his phone. I walked in the bathroom, turned on the shower, then walked back into the bedroom, to find Chris just laying there with the covers pulled up to his waist still going through his phone. “Hey babe, you coming?” I asked with a seductive smile. Chris turned to me with a big smile on his face, threw his phone down and climbed out of bed. He walked up to me and cuffed his hands under my butt and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we entered into a passionate kiss as Beyonce’s 1+1 started to play.

Chris walked us into the bathroom and gently sat me on the counter, slowly sliding his arms up my torso, lifting my shirt and taking it off as he set me down. He softly kissed the nape of my neck and pulled me close to him. I planted soft kisses all over his chest as he bit his bottom lip. Gently he lifted me up off the counter, so that my feet were now touching the floor. Chris leaned over and kissed my hair. I took his hand in my hand and lead him into the shower. He closed the shower door behind him, leaning over kissing my neck as the water ran over our bodies. He slowly lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We made love again just as passionate as the night before.

****ONE HOUR LATER****

I got dressed and straightened my hair. I went into the kitchen to find Chris raiding the refrigerator.

“Greedy, now you know there’s nothing in there to eat. I have to go grocery shopping” I laughed

“Ahh, but it’s milk for my cereal in here” he replied with a goofy smile, getting the milk out, kicking the refrigerator door closed as he made his way back to the island to sit down. “You want some” he asked pouring milk in his bowl.

“No thanks babe, I’m about to pick up Tammy and we’re going to meet Nicki for lunch” I replied getting a glass out of the cabinet and the apple juice out of the refrigerator. I poured some juice in my glass and took a gulp of it, then refilled my glass before putting the apple juice back in the refrigerator. When I turned around, Chris was putting my glass back down on the counter, and giving me a wink.

“Why did I know you were going to do that?” I laughed as I turned around.

“Do what?” he asked as if he didn’t know what I was talking about.

I checked my purse to make sure I had everything before leaving. I noticed that my phone was missing, so I walked back to my bedroom and grabbed my phone. Chris was putting his bowl in the sink when I walked back in the kitchen. I walked around the island and finished what was left of my apple juice, then walked over to the sink and slid my arms around Chris to sit the glass down in the sink. Chris turned around in my arms and wrapped his arms around me, letting his hands rest on the small of my back.

“So you wanna go to the Spot tonight?” he asked looking down at me.

“Nah, how about a movie night here at home, just the two of us? Because Justin invited us over for dinner tomorrow. He said he wanted to run some ideas he had about J-Spot pass me and Tammy. So you are coming with me to dinner tomorrow night right?” I smiled up at me

“Of course I will. Tonight sounds like my kind of evening. I should be done at the studio by 8, so I’ll pick up some movies” he replied kissing my lips.

“Ok, that’s cool. Since I’m going to be out, I’m going to pick up some groceries, so I’ll cook dinner and get a bottle of wine” I smiled

“Ok, sounds like a plan babe” he replied giving me a tight hug.

I grabbed my purse off the counter and headed out the door, with Chris behind me, one of his fingers looped through my belt loop. I lifted the garage door. Chris opened the door to my Range for me so that I could get in. He closed the door once I was in the car.

“So I’ll see you later?” he smiled

“Yes you will. Grab the door opener off the top shelf and take it with you” I smiled

“Why?” he asked

“To keep with you silly” I laughed

“Are you giving me the ‘key’ to your house baby?” he asked with a smirk

“Nooo, just in case you make it back home before I do” I blushed

“Awwww Taylor’s giving me the key to her house, I’m trying to get the key to your heart” he teased

“Shut up retard” I laughed playfully hitting him. “I gotta go, so I’ll see you later bae” I smiled as he leaned in the window planting a sweet soft peck on my lips.

“Aight baby, I love you” he smiled with a sparkle in his eyes.

“I love you more” I smiled back. I pulled out the garage and turned down the street, smiling from ear to ear. Chris has always had that affect on me.

Ten minutes after I left home, I pulled up in front of J’s house. I put the truck in park, got out and walked up the sidewalk. Justin opened the door before I even got to it.

“Hey sis” he greeted

“What’s up babyboy?” I smiled tipping up on my toes, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“So, I talked to Keri last night” he said looking over his shoulder to see if Tammy was close by before pulling to door behind him.

“Oh yeah? How’d it go?” I asked curiously.

“She said that she just wanted to be friends, and that she like Terrence and she wanted to see where things were going with him.” he started “but then she said that if anything pops off between me and her, she won’t tell if I won’t tell, then she bit her lip and gave me a sexy smile” he finished

“Hmmm, sounds like she might still be checking for you on the low. I’ll keep an eye on her and you watch yourself around her” I said firmly.

“Yeah I am sis. Come on in” he said opening the door so we could go in the house.

“Baby, is Tay here yet?” Tammy yelled from upstairs

“Yeah Tam, I’m here. Are you ready?” I yelled back

“Yeah chica, I’ll be down in a minute” she replied as I sat on the couch.

“Ya’ll are still coming for dinner tomorrow right?” Justin asked

“Yeah, we’ll be here. Did ya’ll need us to bring anything?” I asked

“Nah, not unless ya’ll wanted to” he replied flipping through the channels. “Ya’ll coming by the club tonight?” he asked with a sly grin

“Naw, we’re having a movie night. And what is with you and that stupid grin on your face?” I laughed

“What grin? I was laughing at the TV” he replied trying to sound innocent.

“Whatever bighead” I laughed throwing a pillow at his head while he ducked as Tammy came down the stairs.

“Baby, why are messing with my bestie?” she said popping him behind his head causing me to laugh

“I didn’t do nothing to her!” he laughed

“C’mon T, lets get out of here” I laughed getting up off the sofa.

“Hey Tay, where’s Chris today?” Justin asked as we headed to the door

“He’s at the studio, call him” I called from the door “bye bighead” I said opening the door

“Bye babe” Tammy yelled

“Bye ya’ll” he replied as Tammy closed the door

We got in the truck, and just as I was pulling away from the curb Nicki called

“Hey doll” I answered, putting Nicki on speaker phone.

“Hey barbz, where you at?” she asked

“I just picked up Tammy, we’re on our way” I replied

“Ok, we’re meeting at JT’s right?” she asked

“Yeah, we’ll be there in about 20 minutes” Tammy said

“Ok cool. I invited Lauren and Malika to join us, if that’s okay?” Nicki asked. I looked at Tammy for an approval, knowing that Tammy doesn’t usually like to hang out with too many females; she says they can be too catty, which she’s right about.

“Oh yeah, definitely, that’s fine.” Tammy replied with a smile which I have to admit kinda shocked me.

“Ok cool, I’ll see you dolls in a few minutes” Nicki replied before hanging up.

“So, you got some last night huh?” Tammy smiled after I hung up the phone.

“WHAT? Noooo” I replied, trying not to blush.

“Oooo, you soooo did” she laughed

“Shut up T” I laughed

“Wellllll, are you gonna tell me about it or what?” she asked

“Tell you what?” I said acting as though I didn’t know what she was talking about.

“Ok, fine then keep acting like you don’t know what I’m talking about” she laughed

“I will” I laughed back. “But seriously, it was awesome! We didn’t just have sex last night Tammy, we made love!! He told me he loved me” I blushed

“Really, I’m so happy for you Tay. You deserve to be happy. You’ve been through so much with Donovan in the past year, that you deserve to be happy for a change” she replied with a smile

“Yeah, and Chris is the 1st person that I’ve been with since me and Donovan broke up. Even when I was in Houston, I wasn’t dating, I was too focused on work, plus I didn’t really know anybody, but after last night, I’m glad I waited” I said as we turned into the parking lot of JT’s.

“I’m happy for you Tay, the both of you. Ya’ll are so cute together” Tammy smiled as we got out the car and headed for the door.

“Hey barbz” Nicki greeted us at we walked in JT’s, giving both of us hugs

“Hey doll” I smiled “Lauren and Malika here yet?” I said looking around her shoulder for them

“They should be here in a minute, I just got off the phone with Lauren” she replied as the waitress took us back to a round table at the back of the restaurant. I told her that we were expecting 2 more people and asked her if she could direct them back when they got there. JT’s was one my favorite seafood places to eat. The atmosphere was relaxed and laid back.

“You’re glowing Tay!” Nicki exclaimed once we sat down

“I know I told her the same thing too” Tammy laughed

“Shut up ya’ll” I blushed hard.

“Oh wow, I didn’t think chocolate girls could turn red, but I guess I was wrong” Nicki laughed as I tried to hide behind the menu.

“Hush Nick” I laughed

“What chica, I’m just happy to see you happy, that’s all. You know that’s the only reason I’m giving you a hard time about it” she laughed as Lauren and Malika walked up

“Hey ya’ll” Lauren smiled

“Hey L” I laughed as she went around the table giving us hugs. “Hey Malika” I smiled as she followed behind Lauren issuing out hugs.

“Whatcha ya’ll laughing about?” Lauren asked as she took her seat

“Nothing” I quickly replied

“Nothing? Whatever, we’re giving Taylor a hard time, she got some last night” Tammy laughed

“Whaattt? So you finally gave it up huh?” she laughed

“Yeah she did, can’t you tell?” Nicki said as the waiter walked up. He took our drink orders and gave us a few more minutes to look over the menu.

“Well, you are glowing” Malika smiled “It must have been good, because you glowing so bright I need to wear my shades” she finished pulling her shades that wear holding her hair back down over her eyes causing all of us to burst out in laughter

“Ya’ll make me sick” I laughed

“Ok ok, now that we’ve embarrassed Tay, I wanna know what’s up with you and Trey?” Tammy turned to Nicki.

“Yeah Nick, what’s up with that, ya’ll were looking a little close last night, and I’ve noticed that the last couple of times that we’ve been together, ya’ll have been pretty close and doing a lot of flirting, do tell Nicki” I smiled

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Nicki replied trying not to blush

“Sure you don’t” Lauren laughed “C’mon Nicki, we’re your girls, you can tell us” she pressed

“I don’t you guys. I’ve known Trey for a while and it seems like lately, I’ve just become more and more attracted to him. We have been doing a lot of flirting and hanging out lately. I do like him though” Nicki blushed

“Well, looks like he feels the same way about you” Malika replied

“You think so?” Nicki asked trying not to blush. We all shook our heads yes and literally replied verbally yes in unison. The waiter came back with our drinks and took our food orders

“So Tammy, how long have you and Justin been together?” Malika asked with a smile

“Uhh, we’ve known each other for about 3 years, but we’ve together for about a year and a half.” Tammy replied

“Oh ok, you two make a cute couple” Malika asked “Where did ya’ll meet? If you don’t mind me asking, I’m just trying to get to know all of you. I like you guys, and I had fun hanging out with ya’ll last night. You made me feel right at home, like I was part of the crew” Malika replied

“Oh girl, you’re not imposing, we met at school, Clark-Atlanta in business class” Tammy smiled “We started out as study partners for a project that we had to present at the end of the semester, and just hit it off and were friends for a little while. He had a girlfriend at the time when we met, and I had a boyfriend. About a year after we met me and my boyfriend broke up and him and his girl broke up. One night we were just hanging out and he kissed me and that’s when it all started. We’ve been together ever since” Tammy finished just as our food came.

“Ohh ok, that’s sweet. Taylor, now you and Chris have only been together a few weeks?” Malika asked

“Yeah, but we’ve known each other about a year. Justin introduced us when I moved back home from Houston, and we kinda just hit off, at the time he was with that skank, so we were just friends, I’d see him at the club or at J’s house. One day about 2 months ago we just started texting each other every day and flirting. Then a few weeks ago, he told me how he felt about me.” I smiled.

“Yeah, he told her alright, he wrote a song for her” Tammy laughed

“Awww, he wrote you a song? That is so sweet” Lauren smiled.

“That is sweet” Malika chimed in. “No Justin is your brother, right Taylor?” she asked

“Yeah, he’s my brother. There’s four of us, I’m the baby girl and he’s the baby boy” I replied

“Ohhh ok, cool” Malika replied putting a fork full of shrimp pasta in her mouth

“Malika, I’m not sure what you did, but you got poor Drake feigning for you girl” Tammy laughed

“I know right, I saw that too. He couldn’t take his eyes off of you last night girl” Nicki said. “I know Drake, he usually plays it really cool with a girl, but you had him love struck or something” Nicki laughed

“He is cute” Malika blushed

“He’s a sweet heart too M” Lauren smiled

Bottoms up began to loudly play, and Nicki dropped her fork in her plate and rambled for her phone in her purse. A big smile came upon her face as she read a text message that she had just received.

“I’m guessing that’s a message from Trey” Tammy teased

“With that ringtone, I’m pretty sure it is. I bet they will play BOTTOMS UP together” I teased

“Hush you guys?” Nicki blushed

“Well what did it say?” Tammy said being nosey as we usually did with each other

“It must have been good or dirty because she’s blushing” Lauren teased

“Nothing really, he wants to see me today, that’s all” she smiled

“Oh ok, well where is he?” I asked

“At the studio, he’s going to be there a while. He wanted me to come by, that’s all” she replied

“Does he want you to come by for work or just to see you?” I asked

“Just to see me” she said her face turning red with embarrassment.

“Oh ok, whose he at the studio with?” Lauren asked

“Probably Chris and Tyga. I know Chris said that he was going to the studio today, but I don’t know if they really are together” I said

“Yeah, he’s with Chris, Tyga, Drake and Kmac” Nicki replied

“So what do ya’ll say about going to invade their session?” I smile

“I’m down” Lauren said

“Count me in” Nicki replied

“Malika, come on, you can get to know Drake” I said

“Yeah, you’ll have fun.” Tammy smiled

“You in too Tammy?” Lauren asked

“Of course, I’m pretty sure J will end up there, and if not, oh well” Tammy laughed

“Ok then when we finish up here, we’ll head to the studio then. Nicki text Trey and let him know that you’re coming, just don’t tell him that ALL of us are coming, I want see the look on Drake’s face when Malika walks in” I said as we all laughed

We talked and ate for a little while longer, paid our tickets and headed out the door. We were all in separate cars, me and Tammy together, Lauren and Malika together and Nicki was by herself. I offered to let her keep her car at my house since it was on the way to the studio and she accepted, that way she wouldn’t have to drive by herself. We stopped by my house so that she could drop her car off. The ride to the studio was so much fun. I loved hanging out with Nicki and Tammy, they always made me laugh.

“So Tammy, I was thinking about throwing J a surprise party for his birthday next month, what do you think?” I asked on the way.

“That sounds like a great idea Tay, he would love that” she exclaimed

“Yeah I was thinking I could have it at my house, and invite all of our family and his friends. I can’t remember the last time he had a party for his birthday, he’s always working so hard” I smiled

“That sounds like a great idea Taylor, and I’ll help you plan it” Nicki smiled from the back seat

“Well, you can help me plan it, but you have to remember to keep your mouth shut about it Nick. You have a tendency to spill the beans when you get excited” I laughed

“Whatever heffa, I’ll keep my mouth shut” Nicki laughed “Just count me” she finished

“Ok, then its settled, WE’re giving J a surprise birthday party” I smiled over at Tammy and peeked through the rear view mirror at Nicki who was smiling back.

We pulled in to parking lot of the secluded studio. The building was a nice small building that just by looking on the outside looked like a design studio, but when you walked it , there was a receptionist area and behind her were a few studios. Lauren and Malika pulled up behind us. They got out the car and met us at the door. Nicki had texted Trey on the way there to find out which studio they were in. We walked down the small hallway to the studio 5 and Nicki went in first. Tammy followed her and I went in behind Tammy with Lauren and Malika following me. When Trey saw Nicki his eyes lit up and a big smile came across his lips. Nicki walked over to him, leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“Hey sweetie” she smiled

“Hey yourself” Trey replied back giving her a once over with his eyes.

Justin was indeed there like Tammy had predicted and he smiled when he saw her walk in.

“Hey babe” he smiled sounding surprised

“Hey boo” she giggled back “Surprised to see me?” she asked sitting down on his lap

“Yeah I am” he smiled pecking her cheek

“Hey ya’ll” I smiled as I walked in and took a seat on the oversized leather couch next to Justin. Chris was in the booth with his eyes closed singing. I smiled watching him at work. I loved to watch him work, he loved what he did.

“Heyyyy” Tyga said standing up to greet Lauren with a smile and a hug

“Hey T” she smiled back wrapping her arms around his body

“Malika, you remember Drake?” I smiled introducing them again

“Yeah I do, hi” she smiled to Drake

“What’s up shorty?” he smiled back “You can sit here” he said standing to give her his seat

“I can’t take your seat, you won’t have anywhere to sit” she smiled

“You good, I’ll just sit right here on the arm of the seat if you don’t mind” he smiled

“Ok, if you’re sure” she replied taking a seat in the chair.
I smiled as I watched Chris sway and dance to the music coming through the earphones in the booth. He opened his eyes to see me sitting there and a beautiful smile came across his lips as he sang the last line of the song looking at me“and now i have her eyes in front of me you are the real thing”.

“Awww” Tammy teased as she fell back across my legs

“Shut uup” I blushed pushing her off of me and causing everybody to laugh.

“Aight, that’s a good one” Kevin said to Chris as the music faded out. Chris took the headphones off and walked out the booth.

“Aye Kev, play that back, I just felt like something was missing” Chris said as he came out the booth. He walked over to me, leaned over and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, then took a seat next to me. Kmac pushed the playback button on Sweetheart and continued to make notes on a pad laying in front of him. Kmac was always working on something.

Chris draped his arm around my shoulders and leaned over. “Hey beautiful” he whispered the intro in my ear, pecking my cheek

“You looked surprised to see me” I smiled up at him

“I was, I wasn’t expecting to see you until later on tonight” he blushed

“Well, Trey wanted to see Nicki, so we all decided to stop by” I replied laying my head back against his shoulder.

The room was quiet while the song played back with the exception of a few giggles here and there from Nicki and Trey or Drake and Malika. Tammy, Lauren and I would occasionally shoot each other a look whenever one of them would giggle. I closed my eyes for a few minutes listening to the song being played back, a little from sleepiness and a little just to concentrate on the words to the song. Chris rested his head on top of mine and rubbed his finger tips across the top of my hand that was resting on his thigh.

If I Could Take All The Girls Around The World And Put Em In A Room , Oh Whoa
None Of Them Could Compare To You , Oh Whoa
And i Put Together All The Pieces
The Only Thing Thats Missing is You, Yeah
Its You , Yeah

And I Love That You Are Everything I Want
And If You Need Anything From Me , You Can Just Ask Me !
Cause Your Touch Does Something To Me Baby
Cause Your My Greatest Gift
We Can Seal It With Kiss
And i Just Wanna Tell You That You Are

The words of the song rang through my ears. I opened my eyes and turned to look up at Chris who was staring down at our hands in deep thought. I playfully elbowed him bringing him out of his thoughts and causing him to turn to me with widened eyes.

“This is beautiful baby” I smiled

“You like it? I wrote a few weeks ago after we went to dinner” he smiled

“I remember that night, you didn’t come to bed with me that night, you said you had to do something first” I replied

“Yeah, when you went to bed, I just sat at the bar and wrote the words, I had a melody in my head, and I called Kev to see if he could come up with something kinda mellow but rhythmic” he said

“Well, it’s beautiful baby” I smiled kissing his neck

I loved to watch him work and to listen to him talk about his writing process. Chris loved what he did. He loved to watch people dance and sing along to his songs. He loved inspiring people through his music. He liked to watch people dance to his songs at the club.

“I think I’m going to keep that one to myself for a little while before I release it or let my fans hear it” he said looking in Kmac’s direction

“Why babe?” I asked sitting up to get a better look at him

“Because it’s kinda special to me, and I’m not ready to share it with everybody just yet” he replied trying to hold back his blush but his eyes gave him away.

“You’re letting everybody in here hear it” I said softly

“Yeah, but these are my homies, my friends, my fam. They already know how I feel about you, I’m not ready to let the rest of the world hear it, it means to much to me. But I promise I will release it soon” he smiled kissing my forehead softly

“Breezy man, that was a perfect take, there is absolutely nothing missing from it man” Kevin replied still writing on his pad. “You don’t need to add anymore adlibs or anything to it, then it would be too much for a simply beautiful song” he finished closing the top to his pen and spinning around in his chair

“OH MY GAWD, Kevin” Malika screeched before Chris could reply to Kmac’s statement, causing everyone’s attention to turn between here and Kmac.

“Lika? What?” was all Kevin could say with a surprised look on his face

“WAIT, you two know each other?” Lauren replied with a small smile

“Yeah, we went to high school together” Malika smiled

“Yeah, she was my girl back in the day, my ace” Kevin returned her smile

“Oh ok, that’s cool” I replied still in shock. Shocked because as long as we had been sitting there the two of them were in their own world and hadn’t even noticed us walk in. Kevin even spoke to us as we came in.

“Wow, Kevi, I haven’t seen you since you left for college, how have you been?” Malika smiled sitting up from her laid back position she had take on the couch next to Drake, who was just sitting there in awe with his mouth dropped open and his eyes wide trying to take it all in.

“I’ve been pretty good. I have a little girl now, Jenesis, she’s my world, and I’ve just been doing my music thing” he smiled “How’s twin?” he asked leaning over resting his elbows on his thighs

“Yeah, you always loved to sing and stuff. I’m glad you’re doing what you love. Wow, Khadijah married Bobby McCray last year and they have a little boy now” she smiled

“Oh ok, I’m happy she found somebody that could put up with her” Kmac teased

“So you have twin sister?” Drake asked finally getting his bearings back

“Yeah, identical twin” she laughed

“Yeah man, when we were in high school, they liked to play tricks on the teachers and go to each other’s classes, whichever one the other didn’t like or was not so good in that particular subject, they’d switch out. I know for a fact they’ve switched out class just to talk to a guy that they like before too” Kmac laughed causing Malika to laugh, and the rest of us chuckled.

“Wow, you remember that?” Malika laughed “Yeah, Dijah wanted to switch classes with me so that she could talk to Kevin, and thought he wasn’t going to know the difference, but she forgot that me and Kevin were best friends, and she was so embarrassed when he called her out” Malika told all of us

“Damn Kmac, you called the girl out in class” Tyga laughed

“Naw man, I didn’t get her in trouble, if I had Malika would have never forgiven me. I just let her know that I knew she was Dijah and that I wasn’t going to tell on her.” Kevin laughed

“So what happened after that?” Tammy asked intrigued by the story as we all were

“Oh well, her crush lasted about another week, then she was over it. She said she would be tired of seeing Kevin everyday because since me and him were bestfriends, we were always at each other’s houses, so she said that would be too much” Malika replied. “We ended up being more like the 3 musketeers most of the time” she finished

“If ya’ll would excuse me, I gotta go to the restroom” Lauren said standing

“I’ll go with you” Nicki and Malika said in unison

“Ok. Tammy, you and Tay good?” Lauren asked

“Yeah I’m good” I replied leaning my head against Chris’s shoulder again as he lightly squeezed me close to him

“Yeah, me too” Tammy replied

“Ok then” Nicki shrugged as she headed out the door

“Wow, that’s crazy. Malika and Kevin know each other” Tyga said grinning

“Soo Kmac, how close were ya’ll?” Drake asked