Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

Our First Time

JUSTIN POV

Taylor and Nicki were about to have it out with Kae up in VIP when I walked up there. That wouldn’t have been a good look for the newest hot spot in town, and I sure as hell didn’t want my sister getting her hands dirty with somebody like Kae. I’m glad that Chris and Trey were there to keep them from going at it, because I don’t think Kae would have looked to good when it was all over…lol! I told Kae that she had to leave and on the way out the club she stopped by the bar pulling Seiko by the arm so they could leave.

“Kae, so it’s like that J, you just gonna put me out, and take that skank Taylor’s side?” Kae asked as we reached the entrance

“That SKANK is my sister and she’s 10 times the woman you’ll ever be, in fact she’s a woman and you’re the SKANK, don’t get it twisted” I replied

“Whatever, I’m so over this place anyway” she said to Seiko before walking out.

“Good, then I know you won’t be coming back” I said just as she was leaving.

I walked out the door to the new guy Big T is what we call him. He’s a friend of Jimmy’s, and when Jimmy asked me to give him a chance, I did. Tonight was his first night, so I needed to put him up on game, and let him know what the deal was.

“Hey T” I said walking up to him giving him dap

“What’s up boss?” he asked

“I’m not sure if Jimmy told you, but those two chicken heads walking down the side walk right there” I said pointing to Kae and Seiko as they walked away and Kae turned to flip me off

“Yeah boss, they kinda hot” T smiled

“Yeah, well, they a lot of trouble too. Tammy nor Taylor get along with them, so to keep the peace, lets keep them out, you feel me?” I replied

“I gotcha boss” T smiled giving me some dap

“I’m headed back in, let me know if you need anything” I said before walking away.

When I got back inside, I stopped by the bar to check on Tammy, then up to the DJ booth to see what was happening up there with GT. I could see Taylor, Nicki, and Keri dancing with Chris, Trey, and Terrence on the dance floor. Taylor looked really happy with Chris and I was glad that he made her happy. Nicki and Trey looked like they were getting pretty close. Keri was beautiful, my mind flashed back to that weekend he had in Miami, how she looked under her clothes, at how we had sex on the beach and spent most of the weekend locked up in my room. I shook my head to shake off the thoughts because she was not Tammy, and I loved Tammy more than anything. I’ve even been thinking about marring her, that’s how much I loved her. Things were looking pretty good from the DJ booth, so I headed on over to the VIP to hang out with my friends.

As I walked up to VIP, I spotted Wayne, Tyga, Drake, and Jae Millz standing by the balcony that over looked the dance floor. I decided to walk over to see what was up with them.

“Sup man?” Drake said with a nod holding out his hand to dap me up

“Man, not much! What’s the deal Weezy?” I said dapping him up

“Man, you already know, I’m trying find something to get into tonight” he said with a smirk turning to look back down at the floor. “Man dawg, Taylor is looking VERY nice, Chris is a lucky man, because if he wasn’t my boy, I’d be trying to get his girl” Wayne said turning back to us with a smile. “Man J, you got things poppin in here, looks like this is the place to go when in the A” he continued with a smile.

“Man, thanks, I have a lot of plans for this place” I replied. We all continued to talk for a few minutes about random things from the way some of the girls looked that were coming in there to music. Wayne and Jae Millz excused themselves to go down and say hey to Tammy and see what they could get into. Right after they descended down the stair towards the bar, Lauren and Malika appeared.

“Hey Ty, I see your girl just got here” I said tapping him on the arm bringing his attention from the dance floor to her.

“Say man, did you talk to Wayne about that?” Drake started nodding in Lauren’s direction, ”I mean with him being here tonight and how you feel about her and all, this…” Drake tried to finish

“Naw man, everything’s cool” Tyga stopped Drake from finishing his statement. “I talked to Wayne about it earlier and everything’s good” he smiled

“Hey ya’ll, what’s up?” Lauren smiled walking up to us

“Not much, what’s up Ms. London” Drake smiled

“Hey Ms. New New” I teased giving her a hug

“Hey beautiful” Tyga smiled at her, making her blush

“This is my home girl Malika. Malika this is Drake, Tyga, and Justin” Lauren introduced us all.

“How you doing shawty?” Drake asked flashing his I want you smile at Malika

“Sup?” Tyga smiled with a nod

“Nice to meet you” I laughed looking at Drake wearing that stupid smile. We stood there and chatted for few minutes with the ladies before Wayne walked back up.

“What’s up Ms. Lauren? Who’s this?” Wayne smiled giving Lauren a hug then turning his attention to Malika placing his hand on her back

“Hey DeWayne, that’s my friend Malika, Malika this is DeWayne” Lauren laughed showing her dimples

“Ms.Malika, you can call me Wayne or Weezy” Wayne smiled giving Lauren a crazy look

“It’s nice to meet all of you” Malika said with a smile.

Tyga excused himself and took Lauren’s hand and walked off to a quiet corner, leaving Malika there to chat with us. Drake stepped around Wayne to get closer to Malika.

“You not slick Drizzy” Wayne laughed

“What?” Drake asked innocently with that stupid grin on his face again

“Well, Malika, I hope you enjoy yourself, just let me know if there’s anything I can do or get for you” I smiled

“Yeah, my man J here owns this spot” Wayne smiled patting me on the back.

“Really? Well, it’s a really nice place” she smiled

“Thanks” I replied back

“Excuse me for a minute, Lauren’s beckoning for me to come over to her” Malika started with a smile “It was really nice meeting you guys, I’m sure this won’t be our last time seeing each other” she finished before walking off. Drake and Wayne watched as she walked off towards Tyga and Lauren.

“Ya’ll are a pitifully” I laughed as Taylor, Chris, Nicki, Trey, Keri, and TJ came back up the stairs. Taylor and Chris were holding hands, and Trey was holding Nicki by her waist. I made eye contact with Keri, and quickly turned away.

“So J, what you gonna do about Keri?” Drake asked turning to face them as they took a seat on the couches and poured themselves up some Nuvo. Taylor was facing Chris and everybody was laughing.

“Man, I don’t know, but I know I need to talk to her, I don’t need NO drama with Tammy” I sighed just as Taylor walked up behind us.

“Hey ya’ll what’s up?” Taylor smiled

“Hey Tay” Drake said leaning over and giving her a hug.

“Sup lil mama” Wayne said stepping to Taylor to give her a hug “Man, Chris better watch out, as good as you looking girl, somebody might steal you from him” he laughed

“You are so silly Wayne, but thank you for the complement” she smiled

“What’s up Tay? You okay?” I asked concerned about what happened earlier.

“Yeah, I’m good hun. Can I talk to you for a minute? Excuse us guys” she said slightly pulling me by the arm heading towards the patio. I opened the door for her as I walked out.

“What’s up sis?” I asked

“I know you’ve been trying to keep it from me, but you know I know you better than anybody else, so you know I know when you’re keeping something from me. I know about you and Keri, and before you even ask, Chris didn’t tell me, he was surprised that I knew about to. Don’t worry about how I found out, just know that I haven’t told Tammy about and I don’t intend to either, but I did talk to Keri, and she said she’s not trying to get things started with you, she’s cool with just being friends, and that she’s been trying to tell you that, but you keep avoiding her. I know you hate when I but in your life, but I’m just looking out for you and Tammy because I love you.” she explained

I was kinda glad that she knew about it, I hated keeping secrets from my siblings
“I know sis, and I’m not mad. Thank you for being so over protective, but I can take of myself ” I laughed.

“Yes, I know you can Justin, but it’s my job to watch out for you, it always has been” Taylor laughed giving me a hug. “ But I really think you need to talk to her, just so that the 2 of you are on the same page” she finished pulling out of our hug. “and the sooner the better babyboy”

“Ok Tay, I’ll talk to her, but if she tells me anything different than what you’ve told me, I’m keeping her at bay” I replied with a smile

“Ok babyboy, that’s a deal” she smiled

“Come on, let me get you back in before Chris comes looking for you” I said just as Chris opened the patio door.

“Too late” she laughed making me laugh

“Sup, ya’ll good?” Chris asked giving me dap with one hand and grabbing Taylor around the waist with the other, pulling her close to him

“Yeah bruh, we’re good” I smiled dapping him back “I gotta get in here, I got something I need to take care of” I finished giving Taylor a wink and a smile

“That’s what’s up then” Chris laughed, because he knew what was going on. I have to admit, Chris was one of my best friends and he knew just about everything.

“I’m proud of you babyboy” Taylor smiled

“I know” I teased cockily turning to go back inside. When I walked in, I scanned VIP to see if could find Keri, I didn’t exactly wanna go walking around asking people if they had seen her, that would be too obvious. I spotted her talking to Lauren and Malika. I swallowed hard and walked over to her.

“ Hello ladies” I smile as I approach them

“Hey J” they all reply literally in unison with a smile

“Keri, can I talk to you for a minute please?” I asked with a smile

“Sure, ladies excuse me real quick” she says stepping to me as I walked to the side.

“Hey, I know I’ve been avoiding you and all, but we really need to talk” I start “I just want to say that you’re a beautiful person and that what happened in Miami was just a ONE time weekend thing.” I tried to finish

“J” Keri tried to interrupt “Justin” she yelled a lil louder getting my attention “It’s cool, I know that’s ALL it was, I’m okay with that. I like you, just not like that. I’m enjoying being with Terrence and I’d kinda like to see where this is going to go. So, you don’t have to worry about anything, I just want to be friends….and if anything else pops off from there, I won’t tell if you don’t” she smiled seductively running her hand down my chest.

I could feel my nature starting to rise from her touch, “NO, JUST FRIENDS” I said grabbing her hand and gently putting it down to her side so not to cause a scene.

“Calm down J, I’m just playing” Keri replied with a wink

“Ok, but long as you understand where we stand” I said

“We’re good Justin” she replied

I know she said she was playing with me, but her eyes said that she was serious. I see that I’m going to have to keep a close eye on her. There’s NO WAY she’s coming between me and Tammy!

Chris POV

Taylor excused herself to go talk to J when we made it back up to VIP from dancing. I watched her walk away and unconsciously started to smile, causing everybody to tease me.

“Damn, Chris, she got you sprung! You over there grinning like Chester Cheetah” Trey laughed

“Shut up Trey” I laughed

“Seriously though Chris, it’s good to see you really smile again” Nicki said touching my hand

“Yeah, we saw you so down for so long, that to actually see a smile on your face is a pleasant change” Keri chimed in as Terrence pulled her down on his lap

“Yeah, thanks ya’ll, she makes me happy. I don’t know what it is about her, but I can’t stop thinking about her, and I’m not talking about since we’ve been together, I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her since we met a year ago” I explained. “Being with Taylor is like being with my best friend, I can be myself with her” I continued.

“That’s great, I’m happy that the two of you are together” Nicki smiled

“Yeah, me too bruh, Taylor is a really cool chick and if she makes you happy, then that’s all that matters” Trey said giving me dap.

“Yeah Breezy, you’re a lucky man, a girl like Taylor is far and few between, they’re like a endangered species” Terrence smiled. It was smile that I wasn’t real comfortable with.

“Yeah girls like us are a rare find” Keri said with a smile and wink to Nicki.

“All I know is he better treat her right” Tyga chimed in walking up with Lauren and her friend following a few steps behind him. “She’s like a sister to me, so don’t mess this up Chris” he finished giving me dap

“Oh naw man, I wouldn’t dream of hurting her, unless I want to hurt myself” I replied

“Hey ya’ll” Lauren said coming up behind Tyga putting her arm around his waist, with some other cute girl in tow.

“Hey L” Keri smiled

“Sup L-Boogie” I said giving her a hug around the shoulders.

Everyone said their hellos. Lauren was cool, I thought of her as a big sister to me, she was always so cool from the day I met her on the set of This Christmas. I was glad that her and Tyga were hanging out.

“This is my friend Malika. Malika, this is Chris, Keri, Nicki, Trey, and Terrence” Lauren said introducing Malika to everybody. “Chris where’s Taylor?” Lauren looked up and asked me as I removed my arm from around her shoulders and put my hands in my pockets.

“Oh, she’s over there talking to J and ‘em” I said nodding in the direction that they were standing in.

“Oh ok, I’ll catch up with her later then” she smiled. “I’m so glad you got rid of that skank Kae and her sidekick Seiko” she smiled “You deserve so much better than her “ she finished

“Well, my girl is way better than Kae was” I smiled seeing Taylor walk out on the patio with J.

“Wait, you used to date Kae Tran?” Malika asked with a surprised look on her face

“Yeah, why?” I asked a little confused by her excitement

“Uhhhh, I can’t stand her! She’s been a gold digging skank since high school. She was hating on me and my sister because we got the part in ATL and she and Seiko didn’t. She likes to tell people that she’s a model, when in actuality she’s just trying to get into the business anyway that she knows how. I don’t even know you, and I’m glad you’re not with her anymore” Malika said with a smile

“Umm, ok thanks I think” I chuckled.

“Well, she’s a model alright, for BABY GAP” Nicki said making us all laugh.

“Oh was that a BABY GAP ad, I thought it was an Oshkosh ad that I saw her in” Trey added making us laugh even harder. They continued to call out different kid stores that Kae could model for being that she was so short. I don’t what it was, but I was starting to miss Taylor being in my arms or standing right next to me. I knew that she needed the time to talk to her brother, but I needed her in my arms soon. I stood there for a few minutes trying to fight the urge to go where she was.

“Chris, go ahead and go out there, it’s cool, we understand” Tyga said leaning over and tapping me on my arm.

“Aight, thanks” I said patting him on the back and heading towards the patio.

I slowly opened the door to the patio and quietly walked out, trying not to interrupt Taylor and Justin’s conversation.

“Too late” Taylor laughed as I walked out to the patio.

“Sup, ya’ll good?” I asked giving J dap with one hand and grabbing Taylor around the waist with the other, pulling her close.

“Yeah bruh, we’re good” J smiled dapping me back “I gotta get in here, I got something I need to take care of” he finished giving Taylor a wink and a smile

“That’s what’s up then” I laughed knowing what was going on.

“I’m proud of you babyboy” Taylor smiled up at J.

“I know” he teased cockily turning to go back inside.

“Hey beautiful, I was starting to miss you” I smiled as she spun around in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck

“Is that so Mr. Brown, I didn’t go anywhere” she smiled looking up at me. I pulled her closer to me and leaned in and gave her a soft yet passionate kiss, slowly slipping my tongue in her mouth allowing it to tangle with hers. She slowly rubbed the back of my head as our kiss deepened. I slowly pulled out of our kiss softly sucking on her bottom lip.

“Wow, if you’re gonna kiss me like that every time I leave your side for a few minutes, then I’ll disappear more often” she laughed, the moonlight causing her eyes to sparkle.

“You better not” I laughed leaning in giving her a quick peck on the lips.

“You ready to go back in?” she asked looking up at me with a smile

“Naw, not yet, I kinda want you all to myself for a few more minutes” I smiled leading her to the oversized round couch that sits in the middle of the patio, then pulling her down on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her bare shoulder.

“What’s on your mind baby?” she asked softly kissing my forehead

“Nothing baby, I’m good” I smiled knowing that I was lying. There was so much more going on in my head then I was ready to tell her. I was beginning to have really strong feelings for Taylor and we hadn’t even had sex yet. She was in fact my best friend, I shared everything with her, even before we became a couple. I wanted to tell her so bad how I was feeling about her, but I didn’t want to scare her either, because I mean what if she wasn’t feeling the same way about me...then what was I gonna do?

“You sure baby? I know you better than you think, your silence speaks volumes babe” she smiled kissing my forehead again as I squeezed her a little tighter around her waist and kissed her bare shoulder.

“You know me too well Tay” I smiled up at her pecking her lips quickly

“Yeah I do, so are you gonna tell me what it is or not. If you don’t wanna talk about it, that’s fine baby, just know that I’m always here when you need me.” She smiled

“C’mon, lets go back in for a lil while ” I said kissing her lips as she stood up, trying not to get to emotional. Taylor always knew how to get to the heart of me. I took her hand in mine, interlocking my fingers with hers and we went back inside. We hung out with everybody for a little while and had a few more drinks. Taylor had a couple of shots of Patron with Nicki, Keri, Lauren, Malika, and Tammy who came up to VIP shortly after me and Taylor came in from the patio. The shots were starting to get to her. She was tipsy alright. When Taylor gets tipsy she gets frisky. While dancing she started to grind a little harder and closer than usual. I could feel my nature start to rise, so I grabbed her by her waist keeping her close to me so as to conceal the affects that her dancing was having on me, and lead her back up to VIP. I sat down in the over sized chair across from Trey and Nicki, who seem to be getting really close, and I pulled Taylor down on my lap. She leaned her head against mine and softly kissed my cheek. I turned my face to her and gave a soft kiss on the lips.

“You two are too cute, now go get a room” Nicki laughed sitting on Trey’s lap

“Hush Nick” Taylor blushed

“That’s because they got that new love” Tammy laughed sitting next to J with his arm draped over her shoulder.

“Oh is that what it is?” I laughed as Taylor buried her face in the crock of my neck. I could feel Taylor’s soft lips planting kisses around my neck. “You ready to go babe?” I asked turning my face to her and softly kissing her lips.

“Mmhmm lets go, I’m hungry” she smiled biting on her bottom lip, then getting up

“Well, we’re out ya’ll. Taylor’s hungry so we’re gonna grab a bite to eat and head home” I said standing from the chair.

“Ok ya’ll be safe” Trey said giving me dap. I dapped up all the guys while Taylor gave everybody hugs.

“Hey Nick, call me tomorrow we’ll hang out. Tammy, you comin right?” Taylor asked

“Yeah, I’m in” Tammy smiled

We said our good byes to everyone headed for the door. When valet pulled my car up, I gave Taylor a quick peck on the lips and opened the door for her to get in, then I ran to my side and hopped in.

“What do you wanna ear babe?” I asked pulling away from the curb.

“Hmmm, how about something that we can take home?” she smiled

“Sounds good to me, how about Russell’s?” I asked knowing that one of her favorite late night eating spots

“I think you read my mind baby” she said leaning over and giving me a peck on the cheek, causing me to blush a little.

The ride to Russell’s was filled with music and laughter. It’s funny how we both knew every song that came on, and we would sing them out loud and silly. It got quiet in the car for a minute just as Adele came on.Make You Feel My Love

“I love this song” she said as she turned it up and turned to me and started singing. We had pulled into the drive –thru of Russell’s and were waiting in line. I had never really heard Taylor sing before, but she had a beautiful voice. As she sang to me, I could fill my heart start to melt, because I could feel the emotion and sincerity in her voice. Her eyes began to fill with tears as she sang and by the time the song was over, she had one little tear rolling down her face.

“Wow, Tay, you have a beautiful voice” was all I could manage to say when she finished singing as I wiped the tear that had rolled down her face.

“Thanks babe” she blushed. I leaned over, taking my finger, I gently lifted her chin and pulled her face to mine and kissed her softly. Miguel’s “Quickie” blared through the radio interrupting our moment., along with the car behind us honking their horn for us to move up. We smiled coming out of our kiss. “I guess we have to pick this up later” she laughed.

I pulled up and placed our order. A few minutes later, our order was ready. I handed the bag to Taylor and set the drinks in the cup holders. Taylor reached in the bag and pulled out a few French fries and put them in her mouth. A few seconds later she put her hand back in the bag and pulled out a few more fries, she leaned over and fed them to me.

“Thanks babe” I said with a mouth full of fries. She just gave me a wink and a smile. About 10-15 minutes later we pulled up at Taylor’s house. As usual, I pulled in the garage and parked the car. We got out and went in the house. Taylor placed the bag on the kitchen island.

“I’ll be back babe, I’m going to get out of this dress” she smiled with a wink

“Mkay” I smiled back putting the drinks down then taking a burger out of the back. I threw a few fries that had fallen to the bottom of the bag in my mouth. Just as I was sitting down at the bar to eat, Taylor came out of the room with her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail, and some playful sexy pajamas

“Did you eat my burger too greedy” she teased giving me a peck on the cheek.

“Ha ha, got jokes I see” I smiled taking a bite out of my burger. Taylor slid her burger over, unwrapped it and took a bite out of it. We sat there, eating and talking for few minutes.

“Well, I’m full and tired” I said standing up and stretching.

“Yeah me too. I’m just gonna straighten up in here, and I’ll be in there in a minute” she said beginning to ball up the burger wrappers and putting them in the empty bag.

“I can help you Tay” I replied

“No baby, go relax, I got this I’ll be in in a minute, it’s not gonna take me long” she smiled.

“Yes ma’am, if you say so” I replied pecking her on the lips before heading back to the bedroom. I took off my jeans and shirt then hung them up in the closet. I pulled the covers back, turned on the TV and laid down in the bed. A few minutes later Taylor came in, closing the door behind her.

“Whatcha watching?” she said climbing into bed and laying her head on my chest.

“Just Go With It” I said kissing her hair and gently rubbing her arm with my finger tips

“I love Adam Sandler” she smiled into my chest. She softly kissed my chest and started to trace my tattoos with her finger tips.

“I love you Taylor” I said softly continuing to softly stroke her arm with my fingertips, kinda hoping that she didn’t hear but also hoping that if she did, she felt the same way.

“What’d you just say babe?” she asked looking up at me with a surprised sparkle in her eyes and slowly scooting up on her elbow.

“I said I love you” I started with a blush still laying up against the head board, scooting myself up a little so that I wasn’t laying on my back. “I’ve loved from the day I met you. You were just the coolest person that I had ever met, and my heart would skip a beat at just the mention of your name. When you were singing that Adele song in the car at Russell’s all I could think about was how much you mean to me, and everything that you’ve done to show me that you love me. It’s the little things that you do. Like the other day, I had had a stressful day at the studio, trying to get this song that I’ve been working on for the past week right, and when you walked in the studio, you smiled at me and threw your arms around my neck, and at that moment, it just seemed like everything fell into place. Just that hug made my day. I love to watch you with Matthew, hell I love Matthew just as much as I love you. Taylor, you’re my best friend and I wouldn’t trade what we have for anything” I finished as a single tear rolled down her face just as it did in the car earlier. Taylor sat there in a piercing silence for a few minutes, causing my heart to sink a little. I searched her eyes for an answer, she still had that surprising sparkle in her eyes.

“Ummm Taylor, say something?” I said softly, shyly looking down at the remote control that I was now holding in my hand. Taylor took the remote from my hands and without even looking turned off the TV. She straddled my waist and slowly lifted my face with her finger like I had done her many times before.

“I love you too Christopher” she smiled. “I meant every word of that song when I sang it to you. I want nothing more than to always see you smile. Seeing you, talking to you, and even getting text messages from you makes my day. You’ve always taken care of me, even when you didn’t have to. My son loves you, and I love that you love him. I love to watch the two of you together playing video games or you helping him with his karate or with his baseball. You are my best friend baby, and I love you more than you know.” She finished slowly leaning in and pecking me on my lips.

I put my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me as she wrapped her arms around my neck, I softly started to plant kisses on her neck as she let out a soft moan as I slowly made circles on her neck with my tongue. I tightened my hold on her waist and slowly rolled over so that I was on top of her. I leaned in and slowly and passionately kissed her lips, slowly sliding my tongue in her mouth allowing it to tangle with hers as she wrapped her legs around my waist and rubbed her fingers up and down the spine of my back. I slowly planted kisses down her jaw to her neck, stopping to suck on her neck for a minute. Taylor let out a soft moan as I sucked on her neck. I slowly slid my hands up her shirt and caressed her breast, slowly lifting her shirt up and taking it off. I kissed my way down her neck to her chest letting my tongue slowly slide to her right breast. I slowly explored her breast with my tongue, sucking it softly causing her to moan my name as she gently caressed the back of my head. I took my tongue and slowly slid it to her left breast, taking it in my mouth sucking it and exploring her nipple with my tongue, while I massaged her right breast with my hand. I kissed my way down to her belly button and slowly kissed my way back up her stomach to her breast to her neck to her jaw, meeting her lips and softly kissing them. I slowly pulled out of our kiss and stared into her eyes. Taylor looked up at me and smiled.

“Make love to me Chris” she whispered with a smile

“Are you sure baby, we don’t have to” I smiled down at her.

Taylor slowly slid her hand down my pants and grabbed my rock hard manhood and slowly started to stroke it up and down. She smiled up at me and said “I’m sure baby. I want to feel your love inside me” she smiled as I leaned over kissing her lips. As I kissed, I reached down and untied her shorts as she slid my shorts down. I continued kissing her softly planting kisses down her neck to her chest, kissing each breast softly, then down to her stomach. I let my tongue slide down her waist to her inner thigh, stopping to suck her thigh as she let out yet another soft moan. I continued to slide my tongue from her thigh to her wet center. I slowly slid my tongue into her wet center causing Taylor to let out a moan that was a little louder than the others. I continued to slowly work my tongue around her clit.

“Mmmmm C-C-Chrriisssssss” she moaned and I slowly worked two fingers in and out of her wet center as I continued to work my tongue around her clit

“Mmmm baby, you’re gonna me cummmmm” she whispered just as I pulled my fingers out of her wet center, I took my tongue and slowly slid it back to her thighs, up to her waist. Gently planting kisses all over her upper body I kissed my way back up to her. I gave her soft peck on the lips, looked into her eyes and smiled.

“You can’t do that just yet, we’re going to do it together” I winked

“Oh ok, well what are you waiting for” she smiled pulling me down into a kiss. As our kiss deepened, I slowly slid my rock hard manhood into her wet center as she let out a muffled moan from our kiss. I slowly stroked her wet center with my dick in and out as she slid her fingernails down my back. The more I stroked the wetter she got. The wetter she got the faster and deeper I went. The deeper I went the more she moaned, at one pointing screaming.

“Oooohhhh baby, that feels so good” she whispered in my ear. “Ooooo Chris, baby don’t stop” she panted. I leaned over and kissed her, slowly rolling over so that she was on top. Taylor pulled out our kiss and threw her head back as she slowly started to grind her hips into mine. I placed my hands on her waist as she rode me back and forth and around and around. The harder she rode me the more I could feel myself about to explode.

“Mmm Tay, damn baby you gonna make me explode” I said as she leaned over kissing my neck continuing to ride me.

“Good, because I am too” she smiled into my skin. She sped up her back and forth movements. “Ooo Chris, I’m cumming baby, I’m cumming” she whined as we both climaxed together.

I wrapped my arms around her back as her body fell limp against my chest. She laid her head on my shoulder and softly kissed my neck. We laid there with our sweaty bodies against each other trying to catch our breath. I felt even closer to Taylor now, not because we had finally had sex, but because she opened up to me about her feelings for me and I did the same. Because she loved me just as much as I loved her. Taylor raised her head off of my shoulder, kissed my lips and slowly slid off of me and laid in my arms, laying her head on my chest, she started to trace my tattoos with her fingertips. I kissed her hair, and smiled to myself, this was my girl.

“I love you Christopher” Taylor said looking up at me

“I love you more Taylor” I smiled kissing her lips. I held her in my arms as she laid on my chest. The feel of her fingertips tracing my tattoos slowly put me to sleep. I could feel Taylor slowly start to fall into a slumber as I rubbed my fingers up and down her arm. And just as we did every other night, we feel asleep in each other’s arms, only tonight, not only did we confess our love to one another, we showed each other in one of the most intimate ways possible.