Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

Dance For You: Tour Bus Love

CHRIS POV

Man, I’m not even gonna lie, by the time we walked out of the club and got on the bus, I was wasted, and all I wanted to do was make crazy love to Taylor. I didn’t care who was on the bus with us, I just wanted to go to sleep in Taylor. But I knew that the possibility of me being able to get on the bus and head straight back to the room was impossible. I knew that the minute I walked out the club, so I just rolled with it. When I stepped on the bus, Taylor was sitting in the small lounge area talking to Cai and Carmen. I have no idea what they were talking about, all I wanted to do was get up under my girl, to inhale her scent, just be next to her.

“Hey Chris” Cai chuckled as I tried not to stubble to have a seat next to Taylor.

“Sup ya’ll” I nodded to her two best friends “Hey sexy” I smiled leaning in pecking her lips

“Hey baby” she laughed into my lips “You are so wasted”

“Me? Nahhhh” I smiled as they laughed at me. Taylor and Carmen had already changed into their pajamas. Taylor in some pink pajama/lounge pants and a t-shirt, Carmen in some PINK plaid bottoms and a PINK shirt. I laid my head in Taylor’s lap and stretched out my legs. She immediately started to gently rub my head with one hand and rested her other one on my chest. I took her hand in mine, gently kissed it and put it over my heart. She looked down at me and smiled as I blew a kiss up to her.

“He is so wasted” she chuckled to Cai as Jermaine stepped up on the bus

“Hey bae” Cai smiled to him

“Hey beauty” he pecked her lips before taking a seat next to her

“Mannn, I’m ready to lay it down” Austin said climbing up on the bus

“Shhh butthead” I raised my head “Matt’s asleep” I pointed towards the bunk beds which were just on the other side of where we were sitting.

“Oh, my bad Taylor, I don’t wanna wake him up” Austin smiled to her. I observed her expression, it was almost unreadable but, because it was a cross between shock and approval. She just warmly smiled at him.

“It’s cool, he sleeps like a rock” she laughed then looking down at me. I took her hand and lifted it to my lips, softly kissing it.

“Where’s Christmas?” Cai asked

“Who’s that?” Carmen questioned as Mijo took a seat next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close.

“The puppy Chris got me for Christmas” Taylor smiled down at me

“So you named her Christmas?” Mijo laughed

“That is so Taylor too. She’s so sentimental it’s not even funny. I bet Chris gave you that teddy bear you been holding too” Cai laughed

“Shut up Caitlin” she blushed

“Where’s DD” I questioned

“Laying at the foot of Matthew’s bunk” Austin replied

The six of us talked for a lil while before Tyga, Lauren, and Bow joined us. We kinda just all hung out on my bus as we waited for the parking lot to clear out before we left. Bow told us that he had finally gotten Melissa’s number. You know we had to give him a hard time about it for a few minutes too. About half an hour later the parking lot was empty except for my car that Justin was taking home and the other employees of the J-Spot. Taylor gave Caitlin and Jermaine hugs before they got off the bus as Tyga and Lauren headed to his bus. Bow left a few minutes before, when he got a call from Melissa. Austin and Twon had both taken turns getting showered up then came and sat down to chill. By that time, we had all pulled off and were headed towards the freeway. Taylor and I sat up and talked with Carmen, Mijo, Twon, Austin and Pat for little while longer. Mijo passed around a few beers as we talked. Which was cool, because that gave Austin and Twon a chance to get to know my girl a little bit.

“Ok, between the ride and the drinks, I’m getting sleepy, I’m gonna go lay it down now, see ya’ll whenever I get up” Taylor laughed leaning over kissing my lips. She gave me a wink and bit her lips as we came out the kiss, causing me to grin too.

‘Yeahhh, I think I’m gonna call it a night too” I smiled standing up and stretching as Taylor bent down to kiss Matthew’s forehead, then gently petted DD’s head.

“Yeah, sure you are” Mijo teased

“Well, bring Christmas out here so she won’t get stepped on or anything” Carmen called . I put Christmas on the floor outside the door. I have to admit I felt bad about it when Christmas turned around and tilted her head to the side to look at me confused. I heard Carmen call her name and tisk for her to come to her.

“Take care of my baby” Taylor called from over my shoulder, wrapping her arm around my torso

“I got her” Carmen laughed as I closed the door.

I turned around and gently grabbed Taylor by the shoulders and pushed her against the door, lifting her arms above her head. I leaned in and kissed her. “You are so beautiful” I whispered as we came out of our tongue tangle. I leaned back in and softly begin to kiss her neck, keeping her arms pinned against the door up over her head. She slowly let out a soft moan and wrapped a free leg around my waist, leaving her standing on one leg. I loosened the grip that I had on her arms, as I let my free hand explore her body, each and every one of her curves. She slowly wiggled an arm free from my grasp and wrapped it around my neck, gently caressing the back of my head, down my neck. I let go of her other arm and wrapped my arm around her waist as she let her leg drop to the floor; I pulled her close to me and I sat down on the bed in the small room. She stood in front of me caressing my head as I buried my face in her stomach, gently planting kissing all around her torso. I playfully nibbled on her stomach, causing her to let out a loud giggle.

“Shhh baby” I laughed into her stomach

“Well, I would if you wouldn’t tickle me like that” she giggled as I kept nibbling at her stomach. She gently pushed me away and took a step back. She reached over to the iDock sitting on the headboard and turned it on. Beyonce’s “Dance For You” started to play. Taylor stepped up to stand between my legs, leaning over kissing my lips as I rubbed my hands up and down her thighs. She planted a trail of kisses from my lips, down my jawline, to my neck. She gently nibbled on my earlobe, whispering “Sit back and relax baby”.

Taylor quickly pecked my lips, before gently pushing me back on the bed, and taking a step back. I scooted all the way back up on the bed, resting my back up against the headboard, and she slowly started to sway her hips left to right, seductively raising her shirt up her torso and up over her head, biting down on her bottom lip. I slowly licked my lips before biting down on my bottom lip watching as she continued to “Dance For Me”, moving her body to every beat of the music. When she was down to nothing but her bra and panties, she slowly and seductively crawled up to me on the bed, straddling my waist. The affects that she had made on me were very evident. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I cupped her butt in my hands. She leaned in and softly kissed my freckled cheeks, before kissing my lips, letting me slowly slip my tongue in her mouth to tangle with hers. As our kiss deepened, my hands explored all of her curves. I wrapped an arm around her waist and slowly rolled her over so that I was on top of her.

Taylor POV

He rolled me over so that he was on top of me. His eyes held so much love in them as he looked down at me; love and lust mixed together. Chris had just gotten and seen a side of me that I barely even knew existed, but I did it all for him. We laid there having a silent conversation, no words were spoken, just roaming hands and starring deep into each other’s eyes. He told me just how much he loves me and how much I mean to him, and I replied to every statement. We need to speak the words aloud, his eyes always told me everything that I needed to know. Chris slowly leaned in, slid his tongue over my lips before planting a soft kiss on them, tugging at my bottom lip. I smiled up at him, biting on my bottom lip, as he gave me a devilish grin. “You’re so nasty” I giggled at that grin he was wearing on his lips.

“Damn baby, I didn’t know you had that in you” he whispered, slowly sweeping a strand of hair out of my face.

“I have a few tricks up my sleeve” I blushed

“Well, I’m going to show you just how much I appreciate you and then” he winked before planting kisses all over my neck, causing a soft moan to escape my lips. He set up looked down at me, sucking on his bottom lip as I slowly moved my hands up his torso; taking off his shirt, revealing his chiseled and tatted up chest. Chris gently rubbed up and down my torso, staring in my eyes. He leaned over and kissed my neck as he slowly stretched out his legs, leaving us laying body to body. “I’m gonna make love to you until you beg me to stop” he whispered into my skin.

“Do you have that kind of time” I giggled

“Try me” he chuckled as he planted kisses all over my collar bone. He slipped his hand behind my back and quickly unsnapped my bra, bringing his hands up my shoulders and slowly sliding the straps down. He set up to finish pulling off my bra before placing kisses all over my chest, gently taking each breast into his mouth. Twirling his tongue around each nipple causing me to softly moan as I caressed his head, rubbing my hands up and down his bare muscular back. He explored each and every part of my body with his tongue; making me moan in pleasure. As he planted kisses from my inner thighs to my stomach on up to my chest, I slowly slid my hands down to the basketball shorts that he had changed into earlier, slipping my fingers between the elastic band and his waist, slowly pulling them down his waist. Chris gently kissed my lips, slowly sliding his tongue in to intertwine with mine. He gently pulled out of our tongue tangle and pushed himself off of me so that he was standing at the foot of the bed. He slipped out of his shorts and boxer briefs to reveal his member standing at full attention. A smile spread across my lips.

“Like what you see?”

“Cocky much” I laughed

“So you talking shit huh?’ he smiled as he took my foot and slowly slid me to the bottom of the bed

“Maybe, maybe not” I smirked as I pushed myself back up on the bed. I seductively motioned for him to come to me.

“Oh, so it’s like that huh?” he smirked and he crawled back up on the bed to me. Balancing himself on one arm, he took the other and gently opened my legs, laying his body in between them. I laid back on my back as he leaned in and begin to gently suck on my neck, making circles with his tongue.

“Mmmm babe” I whispered as he let his hand roam my lower body. He slowly slid into me, and I held my breath, slowly releasing it as he started to move in and out. I rocked my hips to beat of his as Maxwell’s TILL THE COPS COME KNOCKING played through the room. His motions started out slow and steady.

“Mmm, damn Tay” he whispered against my lips. He gently went deeper as I nibbled on his ear, his breathing becoming unsteady. I lightly traced his ear with my tongue, nibbling on his ear lobe. “Mmmm baby, what I tell you about that” his lips brushing against my collar bone.

“Mm, I don’t remember, what did you tell me” I nibbled at his ear again as he went deeper. I held my breath as he stokes became longer and harder. Chris chewed on his tongue looking me in my eyes. He leaned in and began to passionately kiss me, wrapping an arm around my waist; slowly flipping us over so that I was on top. I kissed his neck as I began to let my hips rock back and forth. Chris firmly grabbed my thighs, squeezing them as my temp picked up, then slowed back down as Floetry’s SAY YES began to play. Chris bit down on his bottom lip as I began to mouth the words to him.

“I like it when you do that” he licked his lips. I leaned over and slowly slid my tongue across his bottom lip before gently sucking on it then kissing him. Chris wrapped his arm around my waist and flipped us over yet again; laying on top of me, he started to go deeper and pick up his pace as BEG FOR IT played. I more I nibbled at his ear lobe the deeper and faster he went. Our breathing was unsteady, sweat dripping from his chest, heat and passion filled the room. As we both reached out climax together, his body shook over mine as my legs trembled. He slowly leaned in and kissed my lips, letting his body fall limp against mine.

“I love you Taylor Rochelle Martin” he whispered against my lips; our foreheads pressed together as he caressed my face with his fingertips

“I love you Christopher Maurice Brown”

He laid his head next to mine on the pillow, sliding his hand down my side, taking my hand in his and intertwining our fingers. I kissed his shoulder; laid my head back and closed my eyes as our breathing become steady and in unison. Chris and I had just made love on the road and it was beautiful. The rhythm of the bus heading down the highway slowly rocked us into a deep slumber.