Status: This story does contain sexual content, but it's a romance story with a lil drama to add.

Should Have Kissed You at the Park

After Party: Part 2

TAYLOR POV

I had ordered a beer for me and one for Chris, and after talking to TJ, whom I was very surprised to see, I headed back over to the pool table to take Chris his beer and chill with the fellas for a few minutes.

“Here baby” I smiled as stood next to him, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me clothes to him.

“Thanks boo” he replied kissing my cheek before taking a sip of beer.

He placed the beer on table next to me and stepped to the pool table to take his shot. He was playing pool with Mijo while Drake and Justin watched. I couldn’t help but think about me and TJ had just talked about. I was surprised that Keri had lied to me how she felt about my brother, not that I could blame her though, considering how close me and Tammy are. I guess that would explain why she never wanted to hang out with all of us girls. I’m just hoping that she doesn’t do anything stupid to ruin things between Jus and Tammy. Justin did tell me that after that night a few months back when she came to club with TJ and him and her talked on the patio, that he didn’t feel right about what was up with her.

“Babe!” Chris’s voice pulled me out of my thoughts

“Huh? What you say?” I asked turning my attention to him

“Where you at?”

“What do you mean, I’m right here” I chuckled

“I guess” he shrugged with a smile “I was saying I gotta take this winning shot, then I’m gonna step outside with Mijo for a few”

“Oh ok baby. I got next then” I smiled

“I gotcha Tay, I need to redeem myself” Justin smiled

“I don’t wanna hurt your feelings Tay and whip your ass” Aubrey laughed

“Whateva Aubrey, you just don’t wanna get your ass stomped by a girl, that’s all” I laughed taking a sip of my drink

“I got my money on Tay” Carmen called as Chris quickly pecked my lips after taking a sip of his drink and taking his last shot

“Your lips are cold and wet” I giggled and he just replied with a wink making me blush.

“Eight ball center pocket” Chris called as he nodded to the right center pocket , then leaning over took his shot.

“Don’t scratch nicca” Mijo called just as Chris took his shot

“Never that” he shook his head, and just like that, it was game. “What I say” he cheesed as me and Carmen shook our heads and laughed at the two of them.

“I should’ve put money on that one” Justin laughed as Mijo hung his head.

“We’ll be back baby” Chris said as he handed me the pool stick and gently kissed my forehead. Whoever said the forehead kisses were sexy, was right. That kiss had to be one of the sexiest kisses that he had ever given me. I watched him as he walked away, my heart beating 10 miles a second, not a minute people, but a second.

“C’mon Tay, get your azz whoopin” Justin said pulling my attention to him.

“Whateva boy” I chuckled “take yours like a G” Justin racked the balls and I broke them. Our game lasted about 20 minutes, neither one of us was giving in too easily. “Ok Jus, whatcha gonna do?” I asked as Justin circled the table for the 3rd time assessing the situation on the green table. We were down to one ball, the 8 ball, and whoever called it and made the shot, won the game.

“Shhh, I’m thinking”

“Well damn, what is there to think about? You ain’t got but one ball on the table” Drake laughed

“Shhhh I’m thinking” he replied with a frown

“He just don’t want to take this beat down Aubrey, that’s all” I laughed making Carmen and Aubrey laugh with me.

“Man, whateva” he replied finally leaning over the table “Eight ball corner pocket” he called nodding to the bottom left corner pocket.

“Just don’t scratch babyboy” I chuckled as he set up to make his shot. He pulled the queue stick back, and forth through his fingers two times before finally making contact with the queue ball. The pool stick quickly tapped the queue ball causing it to quickly roll from the top of the table and hitting the eight ball causing it to roll towards the corner pocket. When the eight ball reached the pocket, the queue ball stopped and the eight ball slowly circled the pocket before falling in.

“Now WHAT?” Justin gloated “I don’t hear you talking now?”

“Shut up big head” I laughed shaking my head “How you gonna gloat over beating a girl” I teased

“Whateva, you just mad because you lost” he said taking his drink from off the table and taking the last bit of it to his head.

“Whateva, don’t be a sore loser babygirl” he said giving me a peck on the cheek as I playfully pushed him away. I loved my family, we were all so close.

“Whateva big head” I laughed handing Aubrey my pool stick. He had called next in the middle of the game. “I’m going to check on Chris, then I’m going to head back to the bus in case Matthew wakes up or anything” I smiled as I picked up the fresh beers that Amber had brought over, “I’ll be back”

I head to the patio and opened the door to go out. I looked around and saw Mijo and Chris was leaning over the balcony talking towards the back of the patio. Chris’s back was to me and Mijo was leaning sideways against it. He tapped Chris as I started walking towards them, causing him to look over his shoulder real quick. He turned back around, and I could have sworn I saw him flick away a cigarette and smoke come from his direction. He stood up straight and turned so that his back was against the balcony.

“Hey bae” he smiled, his arms stretched out for me to walk into. I stepped to him handing him the drink “Thanks boo” he gently kissed my forehead. I don’t know what it is about those forehead kisses, but I wasn’t even mad anymore about the cigarette. He pulled me close with his free arm and I leaned up against his chest.

“Ya’ll can be so sickening at times” Mijo shook his head “That’s why I’m glad that Car is coming with us, so I won’t have to watch ya’ll making out everyday all day” he finished with a laugh

“Carmen’s coming?” I turned to look up at Chris, my eyes widened

“Yeah, I know how you are about your hair, plus you have somebody to talk to, you’re not surrounded by all of us dudes all day, I mean other than Mama and ‘em” Chris smiled

“How I am about my hair huh? Whateva bighead, you know you like my hair when I do it” I laughed playfully hitting him as he pushed himself off of the balcony. He took my hand and led me to the couch that was close by. He sat down, then sat me down on his lap. He took the beer outta my hand and sat it down on the ground next to his up against the couch.

“Ummm Ro, I hate to tell you this bae, but Carmen does your hair better” he smirked. I put my hand over my heart as if I were hurt and poked out my bottom lip to pout.

“I’m so hurt, I can’t believe you just said that” I tried my hardest not to laugh.

“Awww” he chuckled lifting my chin with his index finger, pulling my lips to his, softly kissing them, tugging at my bottom lip as we came out of it.

“Have you been smoking Maury?”

“Hmmm” he replied sucking on his bottom lip and his eyes widened like a deer in headlights

“Do ‘hmmm’ me Christopher, you heard me, have you been smoking” I looked into his eyes. Chris’s eyes are always the window to his soul, he can’t lie to me, because the truth is in his eyes.

“Yeah, I have” he said lowering his eyes from my glare “Don’t be mad baby, I don’t do it every day, just occasionally, usually after a show, and I really only do it when I’m on the road” he explained

“I’m not mad babe, we all have our lil guilty pleasures that we indulge in. Just be careful, it can become addicting” I smiled as took my index finger and lifted his head to look at me. “I mean you put up with me drinking beers” I giggled and shrugged my shoulders

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. And the beer drinking I only tolerate from you” he smacked my lips quickly “Whatcha finna do?” he asked as he pulled me closer to up, I didn’t think we could get any closer, but Chris always seemed to make it happen.

“I’m gonna go back in and dance for a lil, then I’m going to head out to the bus in case Matty should wake up or anything” I laid my head on top of his

“Oh ok cool, we should be ready to roll out soon”

“Hey, I knew I’d find the two of you out here” TJ said as he came out onto the patio

“What’s good witcha homie?” Chris smiled giving TJ some dap “I didn’t know you were in town, where’s Keri?”

“Man, I just got in yesterday, have to tape a few episodes in a few days, decided to come out a lil early”

“Oh ok, that’s what’s up” Chris nodded and smiled

“Taylor, you look beautiful...as usual” TJ smiled

“Thank you” I felt Chris tighten his hold on me a little, being possessive. I gently rubbed my hand up and down his back to relax him, as slowly loosened his hold and pecked my cheek . I have to admit, I thought it was kinda cute how jealous he got whenever TJ was around; it’s been like that since the day I met TJ. “I’m going to go in and hang out with the girls for a little while” I smiled between the two of them.

“Ok bae” Chris smiled as I leaned over and pecked his lips, well at least I thought he was. Chris gave me a long soft kiss, tugging at my bottom lip as we came out of it. “See ya later” he grinned.
“K” I blushed standing from the position on his lap where I had been seated. “See ya later TJ” I smiled as I walked passed him. I could feel Chris’s eyes on me as well as TJ’s. The cool breeze from the VIP lounge hit me in the face as I walked in the door. DJ JQue was mixing tonight, which he had been doing for the past few months, at least twice a week. He was really good too, because on the nights that he was spinning, the club was even more packed than any other night. Big Sean’s DANCE/ASS started to play as I looked around for my girls. I spotted Cai and Nicki talking and nodded towards the dance floor. They smiled and stood up and met me at the steps, along with Lauren, Malika, and Tammy who was helping Amber behind the bar. I swear sometimes that girl never stops working, even when we’re at home having a family dinner. It was time to party for a lil while. I smiled to myself at how in sync me and my girls were at the club, it’s like when one headed to the dance floor, everyone followed right behind her.

CHRIS POV

“I’m going to go in and hang out with the girls for a little while” Taylor smiled between me and Terrence or TJ as Taylor calls him.
“Ok bae” I smiled as she leaned over and pecked my lips. I knew what I was doing when I gave her a long soft kiss, tugging at my bottom lip as we came out of it. “See ya later” I grinned.
“K” she blushed as she got up from my lap. I watched her as she walked away, her hips swaying from left to right. I glanced up and Terrence and caught him watching her too. This dude right here is tripping, I mean is he seriously checking out my girl, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?!?
“Sooo ummm Terrence, where’s Keri?” I asked trying to break his attention away from my girl’s ass as I stood up and walked over to the balcony.

“Oh, umm, we broke up a few months ago” he replied following behind me

“Oh word. I’m sorry dawg”

“It’s no biggie. I mean don’t get me wrong, I really was feeling her, but she was feeling somebody else” he shook his head

“She actually told you that?” I questioned; it’s messed up if she did, but knowing Keri, she probably did.

“Pretty much. I mean she was like she really likes me, but her heart belongs to someone else” he took a sip from his glass.

“Did she at least tell you who it was?” I know I’m being nosey but I want to know

“Yeah, she told me all about her and Justin’s weekend in Miami over Spring Break”

“Damn dawg, I’m sorry” I shook my head in disbelief, not about the whole Justin situation because I already knew about it, but about the fact that she just left my boy hanging over a dude that don’t want her, and that’s HAPPILY engaged to a great chick. “I guess I should have told you about that when ya’ll first hooked up, but I didn’t think it was my place to tell you” I said

“It’s all good homie, I mean you were only doing what you thought was right. Plus, we decided to just be friends anyway”

“Are you cool with that?”

“Yeah, I guess” he shrugged “I mean I don’t really have a choice, do I”

“Hell yeah you got a choice T!! I mean she can’t just lead you on like that then all of a sudden when she can’t have what she wants, she’s done with you. Dude, that’s not fair at all!” I’m not gonna lie, yeah I get a lil jealous when he’s checking out my girl and all, but Terrence is a cool dude and he’s one of the homies. What Keri did to him just wasn’t right. It’s like she used him to make Justin jealous, when J could really care less about her. “I mean dude, she used you. Don’t get me wrong, Keri is cool people, but using people ain’t cool, I don’t care who you are, that shit ain’t cool at all”

“Yeah, you’re right Breezy, but it is what it is. We broke up around 3 almost 4 months ago, so I’m over it and focusing on my career”

“But we just saw ya’ll at J’s party. Were ya’ll together then?”

“Yeah we were, we broke up like 2 weeks later” he finished off his drink

“What?!? That’s crazy, so basically she broke up with you after J proposed to Tammy? “

“Pretty much” he shrugged

“Damn” was all I could say to that

“Enough about me! Dude, that was an awesome show tonight my nigg” he patted my back

“Oh, thanks homie, you were able to catch it huh?”

“Yeah, no doubt you’re one of the best performers that I’ve seen”

“Dude, you’re just saying that because you’re the homie” I tried not to grin

“Naw, it was a dope show. Where ya’ll headed to next?”

“Ummm, gotta show in Fayetteville, NC, then on home to Virginia Beach for New Years” I explained

“Oh well that’s cool, you get to go home for at least a day or so”

“Yeah, when we get to Virginia, I’ll be off for 21/2days, so we’ll get to chill with my family”

“WE, whose we?” his face looked confused

“Oh, Taylor, Matthew, and Carmen are coming with us” I explained as I turned to head back into the club

“Oh ok, that’s cool” he replied following right behind me. The cool air from the club hit me in the face as we walked in. I surveyed the room looking for Taylor, but didn’t find her. I headed to the balcony that over looked the club and looked down on the dance floor. It didn’t take long, it wasn’t hard to spot her and her girls dancing in the middle of the floor to Whitney Houston’s Million Dollar Bill, it was one of her favorite songs, at least as of lately it was. They were singing and dancing to the song, word for word in unison. A smile crept on my face when I made eye contact with her as she sang to the music.

“She is so beautiful” I said to TJ who was standing next to me overlooking the dance floor.

“Yeah she is” he nodded

“I’ll catch you in a few” I patted his back as I headed for the stairs to go to the dance floor. I loved dancing with Taylor. I made my way down the stairs and through the crowd on the dance floor. She had her back to me when I approached her. I gently wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her back to my chest. She looked down at my hand, then placed hers on top of mine as I intertwined our fingers. She continued to move her hips to the music as the song changed to an old song that I did when I was like 13 or 14 called Who’s Girl Is That . We both turned and looked up at the DJ booth and laughed when we saw Drew and JQue up there laughing. I took advantage of the moment, since Gui and a few of my dancers were on the floor, I played with it and sang and dance around Taylor, who didn’t mind playing along with Cai and Carmen. The crowd cleared the dance floor and the only people on the floor were me and my dancers and Taylor and her friends. It was a lot of fun.

“Ok ok, let’s get back to the party people. It’s the FAME after party. Shout outs to Chris Brown, Tyga, and Bow Wizzle in the house tonight” JQue said over the mic as Rihanna’s We Found Love came on. One of the things that I loved about Tay was that she never let a person’s personal life influence her taste in music. As the song came on, she grabbed my hand and slowly pulled me to her while she sang the words:

Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we’re standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive
Wrapping my arms around her, I gently kissed her forehead. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me down so that I my ear was in reach. She gently kissed my ear lobe and whispered “You know what a forehead kiss does to me” then she gently nibbled my lobe before letting me go to stand up straight.

I pulled her body as close to mine as I could get her, letting her feel the effects that she had just had on me. She looked up at me and smiled a beautiful dimple smile. I let my hands fall so that they rested on her butt; leaned over and slowly kissed her forehead again, then placed a soft kiss on her lips. “That’s what you just did to me” I flashed a dimply smile at her and winked.

“I’m ready to get outta here” she smiled

I looked down at my watch which read a quarter to two. “Let’s sneak out the back” I winked

“Baby, you know I can’t do that, everybody’s gonna wanna say bye, but I’ll meet you on the bus?” she batted her lashes. Taylor knows I can’t say no to her when she does that.

TAYLOR POV

Me and Chris danced slow and close to We Found Love even though it was an up tempo song, because apparently I made him stand at full attention when I nibbled on his earlobe, but in my defense he started it when he softly and slowly kissed my forehead.

“Get a room you two” Cai laughed as Jermaine pulled her close

“Look who’s talking” I laughed back making her blush. It’s so easy to make her blush, but I wouldn’t trade my bestie in for the world. She had my back whenever I needed her, she was my ride or die and I was hers too. Friends like Caitlin are hard to come by, so when you find one like her, you cherish the friendship that you have. Cai befriended when I didn’t know anybody and didn’t have anybody to turn to when I first moved to Houston, and I love her for that. She was more like a sister than just a best friend. I know I’m going to miss her while I’m on the road with Chris, but thank God for phones and video chat.

“Hush Taylor” she laughed burying her face in Jermaine’s shoulder. Carmen and the other girls had already gone back up stairs to the VIP. When the song switched, Chris took my hand and led me up back upstairs. He walked over to the bar and ordered 2 more beers.

“Here bae” he handed me a bottle of Bud Light Platinum. “Go say bye to your girls, and we’ll meet back on the bus” he smiled leaning over kissing my cheek

“Are you sure babe?”

“Yeah, go on” he replied gently pushing me by the small of my back towards the couches that Carmen and Cai were sitting on. God I love this man.

I walked over to the seating area where the girls were and sat on the arm of the oversized chair that Nicki was sitting in and took a sip from my cold brown bottle. “Whatcha’ll talking about?” I smiled being nosey

“Oh hey Rosey, I was wondering where you been” Cai laughed teasing me, calling me by my nosey alter ego’s name she claims I have. She claims I have a few, like she calls me Precious when I’m talking about food. No lie, I will stop just about whatever I’m doing at the mention of food.

“Whateva” I laughed

“Naw, for real though we were just talking about what we’re going to do while you’re gone, that’s all” Nicki smiled

“I just know that ya’ll better NOT have too much fun while I’m gone! Save some for me” I smiled

“Now you know we will, but we have to do us too” Lauren smiled

“Ummm, L Boogie, what are you talking about? Don’t be trying to fake the funk, you know damn well you’re getting on that damn bus when it pulls off” Nicki laughed

“I don’t know who she’s trying to fool with that one” I laughed

“Ya’ll don’t know” Lauren tried to defend herself. We all looked around at each other, then just burst out laughing, Lauren included. “Yeah I can’t even fake that one myself” she laughed

“Well I know one thing” Cai started, “when you get back, we will definitely be having a MUCH NEEDED girl’s day out” she finished raising her glass as we all raised our glasses and met in the middle for a toast in agreement.

“Well dolls, I better get going, it’s getting late and I don’t want Matthew to wake up and see strange people that he doesn’t know” I smiled standing from my seat.

“Awww, well have a great time and we’ll miss you” Nicki smiled wrapping her arms around me in a big hug

“Yeah, have a blast Tay, and take care of my bestie Lauren, I’ll look after yours” Malika smiled as she gave me a hug

“Deal” I smiled hugging her back.

“Awww sis, I’m gonna miss you, but take care of my nephew and most of all enjoy yourself” Tammy smiled

“I will. And don’t you, our mamas ,Mel and Sydney do any wedding planning without me” I pretended to scold as we came out of our club.

“I’ll walk you out to the bus” Cai smiled. I finished off my beer and put the bottle on the table.

“Ya’ll know I’ll call all of ya’ll in the morning, or let’s just say when I wake up” I gave my devilish grin

“Ewww, keep that between you and Chris you lil freak” Tammy laughed

“Hey, ya’ll are not the ones that have to be on the bus with those two, it’s sickening” Carmen teased

“Car, you’re going too?” Nicki asked eyes widened

“Yeah, you know Mijo can’t stay away from me too long” she smirked

“Well damn, whose going to do my hair now?” Cai and Tammy said in unison

“I’m sorry girls, but I’ll be back in a week. I’m coming back when Taylor comes back. Plus ya’ll aren’t due to come see me until the week after I get back, remember” Carmen reminded them. We had all just gone to the shop on Saturday to get our hair done, and we go every two weeks, so by the time me and Carmen get back, it will be time to go to the shop.

“That sounds like the perfect way to start our girl’s day out” Tammy smiled

“Umm NO it doesn’t, because I’ll be working and ya’ll heffas will be getting the beauty treatment” Carmen detested

“Well, how about we come in on a closed day and then we can all leave from your shop to finish our pamper day, that way you can come too Car” Cai smiled

“I guess” Carmen shrugged

“You guess, you better know Carmen J” Taylor teased

“Ummm, I know you didn’t think you were getting outta here without sayin bye” Justin said coming up to us.

“You know better than that” I smiled

“Here you go Justin” Amber smiled coming up behind him with a tray full of shots

“What’s this?”

“Shots, I know you know what they look like” Justin replied with a grin

“I know what they are ding dong, but what are they for?”

“You…us, well ya’ll really” he said pointing around our little circle.

“YES, we’re going to ALL take a shot before you get out of here” Tammy smiled taking a mini glass off the tray

“Don’t worry, it’s your favorite” Cai smiled taking a glass as Justin passed the tray around

“REALLY?” I grinned at them suspiously

“You trust us right?” Nicki smiled

“NO” I laughed shaking my head as I reluctantly took a glass off of the tray. “You heffa probably tryin get me wasted”

“Us, never that” Nicki smiled

“Yeah, we’re just making sure that you and Chris have a GREAT night” Cai winked

“Do ya’ll not care about me? I’m the one that’s on the bus with them?” Carmen laughed “I’m not trying to hear that all night” she shook her head

“Oh, you will NEVER hear it” I smiled bright

“Ewwww” they said in unison

“Yeah, they some freaks” Cai said

“Hursh Caitlin” I laughed

“Ok ok ok, lets toast to a fun and safe trip for Taylor and Carmen” Nicki said holding her glass up in the middle of our little circle

“To a lot of safe fun” Tammy smiled

“Salute” we all said in unison before throwing back our shots

“Mmm, Peach Ciroc” I smiled as I put my glass down on the table

“Told you it was your favorite”

“Thanks bestie. I better get going before Matty wakes up to go to the bathroom and finds just Pat there”

“You left Pat out there with my nephew?” Justin asked as he pulled me in for a hug

“Actually, Pat offered to stay with him. I told him I wouldn’t be in here long anyway” I said wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him back.

I gave all the girls a hug and headed for the door. Chris was playing pool with Bow. He looked up and we made eye contact. I flashed him a smile and a wink before heading out the door with Carmen and Cai. When we got to the bus, I pushed open the door and stepped up on.

“Hey Aunt Christine” I smiled at the sight of her sitting in the lil lounge area, Matthew’s head laying on her lap.

“Hey babygirl, you look good” she smiled

“Thank you. Where’s Pat?” I was confused, he wasn’t in the club and he was on the bus with Matthew when I left, so why was Aunt Christine sitting here with Matthew?

“Oh, he’s over on our bus, I swear I saw a spider and I hate spiders, so I’m not going back until it’s gone” she replied with a frown causing me, Carmen, and Cai laugh “Matthew woke up to go to the bathroom and he asked if he lay on my lap until ya’ll got back on the bus” she rubbed the top of his head

“Oh ok, well you’re welcome to stay on here until Pat gets rid of the spider. I’m pretty sure Chris won’t be out for a lil while” I smiled coming out of my shoes. We sat there and talked with Aunt Christine for a few minutes before Pat came back and told her that he had gotten rid of the spider, then she said her good nights and good byes before heading back to her bus. Pat put Matthew back in his bunk for me before stepping off the bus to let us have our Girl Talk as he called it. About an hour and a half later, Chris, Tyga, Bow, Mijo, Lauren, and Jermaine were on the bus, they were all a lil tipsy. Bow told us about how he had finally gotten Melissa’s number. Cai and Jermaine stayed until the parking lot was pretty much cleared out other than the employees cars before they left. Me and Cai said that we would talk everyday and text everyday. We basically said that the only difference between the trip and a normal day for us would be that we wouldn’t see each other. I told her that as soon as I got back into town, I was coming straight to her new place to check it out.