Status: Sort of on hiatus...updates will be slow

Only Fools Rush In

Chapter 11

As two weeks passed, the boys got a little more comfortable with their circumstances. The days following that fateful night were awkward and a little fearful; neither knew what the boundaries were.

As the days went by, though, they learned how to act around each other, easing back into how they behaved before their feelings were known to the other. Alex seemed to relax the quickest whereas Jack wasn’t as assured to the risky setup.

But with each morning ‘get together’ in the coffee shop on their side of town, every make-out session during school, and the regular nights spent in Alex’s apartment seemed to rid the worries the teenager had. Jack just had to let go and enjoy the moment because it was something that made him content.

The raven haired male preferred the times they spent in the café and at the teacher’s home as they didn’t have to hide their relationship. The two could do as they pleased without worrying about being caught.

And a great benefit with spending so much time with the teacher was that Jack didn’t have to associate with his parents more than was required. Once he realised this, it only took about a week before Jack was a lot more satisfied with the situation.

***

“Faster!” Jack screeched as Zack spun him around and around on the office chair in the music room. It was their lunch break on a Wednesday afternoon and boredom had struck.
“You’re so fuckin’ lanky,” the bulky senior groaned as he, once again, got smacked by one of the raven haired boy’s flying limbs.

It wasn’t really Jack’s fault, though, since Rian had blindfolded him with a scarf. But no apology was spoken anyway, only squeals of joy.

The buzz cut male helped his friend and together they managed to pick up momentum, causing the younger student to spin uncontrollably. It took only a couple more shoves for the chair to surrender to gravity and collapse, throwing the long-limbed boy airborne.

“Oh shit!” Zack cussed, the two jocks laughing as Jack took off the blindfold and dizzily stood up, grasping the nearest desk to steady himself. The grin on his face was huge, and it didn’t leave even when he saw the broken seat lying a couple yards away from him.

“Yeah…that could be a little difficult to explain,” he spoke, stumbling as he walked towards it.
“I’m sure it’s easily fixed,” Rian replied, scratching the back of his head. “I don’t even think it needs this bit,” he said as he picked up the pole that held the whole thing together.

Shaking his head with an amused expression, Zack responded. “Let’s just hide it somewhere and replace it with some other teacher’s one. Gaskarth wont even notice.”

The three boys took the parts and threw them into the little attached office, concealing them behind a few boxes. That’s when they noticed the spare, identical chair that sat at the desk hidden away at the back of the room.

Wheeling the seat from the small room into the classroom with smug grins on their faces, the seniors thought they had gotten away with it. That was until the young, handsome teacher walked in.

Alex’s eyes moved from the chair to the students and back again. “Where’s my chair?”
Jack, Zack and Rian all looked at one another. “Umm, right there?” Zack replied.
“No, this is the one from my office,” he said slowly, his eyes scrutinizing each young male. “What have you done with it?”

Jack managed to keep his face even, so did Zack, but it was Rian who was cracking under the pressure. And when the teacher brought up getting the principle involved, he snapped.

“Jack broke it!”
“Oh my fucking God, Rian! You’re such a little bitch!” Jack yelled, punching his friend moderately in the stomach, which only made Rian snort.
“Call me what you want but I’m not getting shit for something you did,” he chuckled, putting his hands in the air as a surrender.

Glaring at the friendly teen, Jack folded his arms in a sulk before turning to Alex and mumbling an apology. But that wasn’t going to work.

“That was my favourite chair, Jack,” Alex said with a humorous tone, smirking wickedly . “And since you tried to hide the truth from me, I think detention is in order.”
“What?!” Jack gaped, shocked that the man he’s sleeping with could be so cruel.

After a few moments of staring at one another, the tall male broke eye contact and went to get his guitar with a pout on his face.

He couldn’t believe he had gotten a detention from Alex. Jack didn’t look for any special treatment from their arrangement, though he began to wonder if he could use it to his advantage.

The teacher sat down at his desk and began grading papers whilst the teenagers began playing around with their chosen instruments. Jack’s eyes kept wandering over to Alex and back again, blushing when they made eye contact.

Even when he was annoyed at the handsome man, he couldn’t help but be smitten at the same time.

***

Knocking on the door to Mr Gaskarth’s classroom at the end of the day gave Jack a queasy feeling, like butterflies in his stomach. He wasn’t sure if it was due to never having had a detention before or because he was going to be alone with the attractive teacher.

“Come in!” the familiar voice called out. The teenager took a breath and walked in, keeping his head down as he shut the door. When he looked up he found the older male standing right in front of him, a dazzling smile knocking the wind out of Jack.

“Hi,” he exhaled, feeling a little flustered and awkward.
“Hi,” Alex replied, wrapping his arms around the skinny boy’s waist and pressing kisses up his neck until he got to his mouth. Jack couldn’t get used to the brilliant sensation of having the gorgeous teacher’s lips on his.

In all honesty, Jack couldn’t get used to the fact Alex wanted him at all.

Breaking the kiss, the elder breathed, “come on, detention is taking place back at mine. You can help me make dinner.”
The student only nodded as he bit his lip in an attempt to hide his grin and followed his partner out of the school building.

After eating the masterpiece of a meal they made, and enjoying Alex singing his heart out to the songs on his iPod, the two males settled down on the large, comfy couch.

“What’re you thinking about?” Alex asked, gliding his nose along the line of Jack’s jaw. They were sprawled out on the couch, their limbs entwined as they held one another tightly.
“I didn’t know you could sing. Your voice…well it’s amazing.”
“I’m a music teacher, Jack; I kinda have to be able to do more than play one instrument.”

Nodding his head while turning to look at his partner, he placed a delicate kiss on the teacher‘s lips before he spoke up. “I don’t really know much about you. I mean, you have this grand penthouse apartment and a fancy car. How are you able to afford such brilliant things on a teacher’s salary?”

Alex’s eyes darted away from Jack’s as he gnawed on his bottom lip. “My parents help pay for it all. This is their way of keeping me at arm’s length while still controlling me, I guess.”

His answer only made the adolescent more intrigued. “Why?”
Letting out a heavy sigh and meeting Jack‘s warm gaze, the teacher replied, “they don’t approve of my lifestyle choice. I’m sort of a disgrace to them. Being bisexual doesn’t sit well with my family which is why they stay back in England and I live here. It’s easier for them.”

The senior nodded his head in understanding though he felt saddened by the fact someone could see this sweet man as a disgrace. But he wished his parents were like Alex‘s; he‘d rather keep away from them than deal with them. But with the way the elder was speaking, there was a hint of dejection.

“Do you miss your family?”

“Uh, yeah. I mean, I guess. Just not enough to go back to them and endure their malevolent remarks.” he swallowed and looked back at the student with a flirty expression. “Anyway,” Alex purred, changing the subject with a smirk on his face and his eyes sparkling with lust, “I have everything I want right here.”

Jack gasped as his teacher’s lips crushed against his own while his fingers trailed down to the waistband of the teen’s jeans. Moving his mouth to Jack’s throat and slipping his hand past his boxers, it was clear to the kid that their conversation was over. Not that Jack minded.

Letting out a low groan and a slight chuckle, Jack relaxed into the couch and let himself be overwhelmed by Alex. “Always so eager, Mr Gaskarth.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, I know. Sorry :/
Comment, please?

Thanks to:
Forever.Falling.Down
Zirara
notabletoconnect
hermioniecantdraw
imtosmarttotalktogod
Beckaay!
KaatieeATL
mollymurach
f0reverbr0ken
ameliajade

For commenting.

<3