Status: Complete!

Saviour

First photo-shoot.

It’s been about a week the incident at the café. A week since Andy’s outburst at me. I remember thinking that was the last time I’d see him and talk to him. But a couple of days later he called me, to see if I was mad at him, something that could never happen, and apologized. I also apologized to him for making it sound like I didn’t want him sticking up for me all the time. I’m just not used to it. I’ve always had everyone cheering them on, encouraging them, and not stopping them. He apologized for shouting. He was angry, and I realized I opened my mouth at the wrong time and was on the receiving end of his anger.

We haven’t met up again since that day, but Andy’s constantly texting or calling and apologizing, every time I tell him to shut up, only for him to do it all again the next day.

Today I had my first Photo shoot at AP Magazine. They called me back around four days ago and asked me to go in. They were going to train me up properly to edit my photos as well as just taking them, and they called me up again yesterday asking me to go in today, for my first photo shoot. They haven’t told me yet as to who it is I’m taking the pictures of. They just told me that they’ll let me know as soon as I got to the studio.

I was rushing around the spare room that I had finally been moved into at Hayley’s place, when Jen popped her head around the door.

“You ready to go?” She asked.

I looked up at her then looked around my room again.

“I-yes, let’s leave before I decide to check my room for a fifth time to make sure I’ve forgot nothing.” I said, grabbing my camera bag, purse and another bag with the lenses for the camera.

Jen chuckled, before taking one of the bags off me and leading the way out and down the stairs.

“Hayley.” Jen shouted as we stood by the front door.

Hayley can running down the stairs and stood waiting for her Mom to continue.

“I’m just dropping Lizzie off to work. I shouldn’t be too long. Also, make sure Ellie is at school soon. I don’t want her parents calling me up again, telling me that you kept her from there again.” Jen pointed.

Hayley nodded and jumped the last few steps of the stairs and tackled me into a hug.

“Good luck.” She said squeezing me. “Remember, as soon as you get back, you’re telling me who the band it, and what it was like.” She said letting go.

I laughed and nodded.

“Of course. Like I’d forget anyway. The minute I walk through the door you’ll bombard me with questions.” I laughed.

She chuckled and nodded.

“Damn right. Now go. I don’t want to make you late or Ellie late.” Hayley said pushing me out the door.

I laughed and turned round, waving at her, and made my way to the car when Jen was waiting.

“Excited?” Jen asked as I slid into my seat.

“Extremely.” I smiled.

**

I thanked Jen, and collected my bags out of the car, and watched her drive off, before entering the studio.

I walked in and saw Katherine sorting through some papers before looking up and smiling.

She stood up and walked over. She said she was here today to see how well I’ve work with everyone.

She handed me a sheet of paper with everything she wanted me to do on it before leading me over to sit down.

“So how you feeling about all this?” She asked.

“Both nervous and excited.” I smiled.

“You’re bound to be nervous; anyone would be on their first day at a new job.” She said.

She ran through some things before moving onto the topic of which band it is.

“So, would you like to know who it is that you’re working with today?”

I nodded.

“Please.”

She nodded.

“You know them anyway. It’s Black Veil Brides.” She smiled.

“What? I thought they had their photo shoot the day Andy told you guys about me?” I questioned.

Katherine chuckled and shook her head.

“No, he had been talking to one of our photographers who told him that we were looking for someone else to work here, and he then popped by the offices later that day.” I nodded my head and mouthed ‘oh’

“That’s alright with you isn’t it?”

“Yeah, yeah it’s fine.” I smiled.

“Good.” She stood up. “If you want to set your things up. They should be here at 9, so that gives you an hour.”

I nodded and stood up and let her lead the way to where the shoot would be happening. She introduced me to the make – up and hair artists, along with everyone else who were there to help out with the photo shoot. I walked over to the table at the back of the room and placed my bags on top before pulling my camera out of its bag and walked over with the tripod and set it up.

**

I was checking through things when the band walked through the door. The volume of noise suddenly increasing.

I looked up and saw them gathered around talking to Katherine with Jon stood by their side. I continued what I was doing, and walked over to the table where they had placed all the food and drinks before grabbing myself a bottle of water. I took a sip from it before placing the cap back on and walked over to the camera.

I was checking I can everything set up properly, when I felt someone wrap their arms around me and lifted me up before spinning me around.

“I’ve missed you LizLiz.” I heard CC cry.

“I missed you too, now will you ever so kindly put me down please?” I asked.
“Nope.”

“CC. Please?” I begged. I felt him shake his head no. “You need to get ready otherwise this shoot will never get done.” I said.

CC still refused to put me down. I gave up fighting and just looked round at everyone. They were watching us, setting equipment up or getting ready. I looked at the rest of Black Veil Brides and saw that Andy must have left to get ready. Jake and Jinxx were off to the side talking about something while Ashley was just stood there watching me and CC.

“CC, put her down. I want to hug. The last time I saw her was at the concert, you saw her last week.” Ashley complained.

I heard CC sigh before he placed me down and moved out the way for Ashley to hug me. Once he pulled away Jon led him over to hair and make – up. It wasn’t like they had much to do anyway they seemed to have done most of it before they arrived today.

As they were getting ready, I went back over to Katherine where I had left the sheet of paper with everyone I had to get the guys to do. She ran me through some things again, quickly, before the band made their way over to the back drop.

I sighed, picked up the bit of paper and made my way over to where the camera was set up, with Katherine following me.

“Starting in five minutes.” Katherine shouted, clapping her hands, causing me to jump and those around us to laugh.

I saw Gemma, the make – up artist, pointing and laughing. I looked at her and tried not to laugh before shouting over to her.

“Shut up. It scared me.” She continued laughing, while I pretended to be upset, before laughing myself.

If it’s like this all the time, then I’m guaranteed to love working here.

I looked up from the sheet of paper and chuckled when Katherine spoke.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to make you jump.” She laughed.

I shook my head smiling.

“It’s fine, I was too busy looking at this to realize you were about to do that.”

She nodded while chuckling before getting everyone into place for the first set of photos. These ones were the band photos. So Andy was stood in the middle with Ashley on his right followed by Jinxx, and Jake to his left followed by CC.

I started taking pictures, asking them to change poses every now and then. Katherine was sat at the laptop towards my right, where my camera will be hooked up to once we finished and have a look at them all.

I continued taking the group photos. Occasionally laughing when there was a mix of serious and funny faces in one photo. After 10 minutes of group photos, we let them have a quick break, before deciding who would be with whom for the next set.

First ready for the next set were Jinxx and Jake. They did a few shots stood side by side. Others with their backs to each other, and then some so they were facing each other and looking like they were screaming at each other. I smiled and let them walk off. They came and stood near me as Andy, Ashley and CC made their way over next.

Again, Andy was in the middle, Ashley to his right, while CC was to his left. Both of them had an arm rest on his shoulders, while Andy has his famous smirk on, with his hand reaching out, like he was trying to grab something. They then changed slightly so Ashley and CC were reaching out like Andy was still doing, and looking like they were screaming. For the final pose, Andy unzipped his vest and held it open, while CC and Ashley stood side ways slightly, so their backs were slightly facing Andy, and crossed their arms.

Once they had finished, they walked over to us. They had a fifteen minute break, so they could have something to eat and drink, or have a little chat, while were got everything ready for the next part.

The next set was of them all individually. During this, they were going to get interviewed, one at a time. First up was CC. It took a while before we actually got to take any photos because he decided to mess about first.

“CC, serious now. Please.” I laughed.

He chuckled and nodded before he started with his poses. Once he finished he went back over to everyone else and Ashley stepped up to have his picture taken. Again once he finished he walked in the direction CC had and they started talking about something. Next up was Jake, who kept his poses to quite a minimum, mainly just facial expressions and hand gestures. When he was done, it was time for Jinxx, who was pretty much the same as Jake, although, he was sticking his tongue out more. Once he was finished, both Jinxx and Jake walked over to where I was, and watched me take the pictures as Andy stepped up to have his done. Andy decided to stick to many of the facial expressions he had done in previous photo shoots, but that didn’t seem to bother anyone, they all showed some sort of emotion.

When they were all finished, they decided that they wanted one more group photo and gathered together as I took it, before running back over, waiting to see the end results.

I took my camera off the tripod and walked over to Katherine who was sat at the computers already, and we connected the camera to it. Once the pictures came up. The guys cheered.
I stood up properly to see Andy stood next to me. I looked at him and he smiled, and gave me a nod, before looking back at the screens. It got to the photo where Andy was serious, while the other four stood behind him pulling strange faces. I giggled and looked at Andy to see him glaring that the others, who were laughing.

“Oh man, that one needs to go in the magazine.” Ashley said.

CC nodded, agreeing with him before they high fived each other.

We continued looking through all the photos, and deciding on which one would be the poster for the next issue. All the guys cheered when they were told they were done for the day.
I smiled and clapped along with everyone else, as the guys went round thanking everyone one, before going to get most of their make – up off.

I looked at Katherine to see her smiling up at me.

“What?” I asked nervously.

“Nothing. I’m just really glad we agreed to you working here.” She started. I smiled at her as she continued. “Even though you knew them, you still acted professionally around them. I admire that about you Lizzie. Keep up the great work and you’ll be here for a very long time.” She smiled.

I smiled and nodded.

“Thank you.”

“No, thank you.” Katherine smiled. “You’re welcome to go home now if you want. Come back tomorrow, and we’ll work on getting these edited.”

I nodded and thanked her again before taking my camera back and packing it in its bag, before walking over to the tripod and closing that up and placed it in the other bag. I was double checking I had everything, when I heard everyone saying bye. I looked up and to my right and saw the band waving at everyone as they started walking away.

My eye caught Andy’s, who was looking over at me as he said something to Jake before jogging over here.

“Hey.” He started.

I looked up at him and smiled.

“Hey.”

“Thanks for a great photo shoot.” He said. I looked at him to see a slight blush creeping it’s way on to his cheeks. I giggled slightly.

Andy Biersack, lead singer on Black Veil Brides, the man who lets nothing bother him, was blushing.

“No problem. I’m glad it was you guys who were my first one.” I smiled.

He smiled back, the blush darkening.

“Andy, why are you blushing?” I giggled.

He looked at me wide eyed, before looking at the floor.

“I’m not; it’s just hot in here.” He mumbled.

“Whatever Andy.” I laughed. “What did you want to say?” I asked as I zipped my last bag up.

“W-What time do you finish here?” He asked.

“Right… now.” I said as I placed the strap to one of my bags on my shoulder. I went to put the other bag on my other shoulder when Andy grabbed it and placed it on his shoulder.

“Do you want to come over mine for a bit? You know? You asked me to tell you about my past. I feel it would be best to before we leave for Europe in a couple of weeks.” He said.
I nodded.

“Okay. How will I get there though? I have no car and Jen is back home so I can’t get her to drop me off.” I started.

Andy chuckled before grabbing my hand.

“You’ll ride with us. You’ll have to sit on one of our laps, but you look like you weigh nothing, so that’s not a problem.” Andy smiled.

I sighed before nodding, saying I’ll go.

I looked round and said bye to everyone and Katherine told me what time to be here by, before Andy grabbed hold of my hand again and led me out to the van they were travelling in.

Holding hands really isn’t helping my feelings for this man. They fit so perfectly together.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's a slightly happier update. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Sorry I didn't update at all yesterday, like I said I would. It was my Dad's birthday and we ended up going out a bit later than planned also I just wasn't in a good mood.

Also if you like All Time Low, and haven't read it yet, go check out, Just Two Kids Stupid And Fearless. I'm personally not as proud of it as I am this one.

Comment/Subscribe.

Becky x