Status: Complete!

Saviour

Bringing back memories.

Andy and I stayed at the café a while longer. He seemed to have cheered up a bit after earlier. Not long after the girls left, Jake entered the café with CC. They came over and sat with us.
It was nice to see other members of the band away from touring, and without their make – up. Also while we were sitting here, I found out that CC does not stop eating. He was one of those who could eat as much as he wants yet doesn’t put the weight on, something I was envious of.

We were all talking among ourselves when a group of guys walked in. They looked our way, and started pointing and laughing as one of them went over to the counter. He ordered two drinks before taking them back over to the group. He said something to them and they started making their way over. As they got closer, I realized that the leader was the other brother of Joe, the guy who used to bully me at school, and eventually saw him towards the back of the group. I looked back at Andy, Jake and CC to see them watching the group. I panicked and stood up, and was about to leave when someone grabbed my arm. I looked around and saw it was CC. Andy stood up and looked at me.

“Don’t let them see you’re scared.” He muttered.

I swallowed and nodded, before looking back at the group. They were a mere few feet away from us now. I looked up and saw Joe’s brother looking at Andy, while Joe stepped forward and stood in front of me. I panicked and looked behind me to see Jake and CC coming towards us.

“Hey Joe. It looks like your little emo friend finally met this faggot Andrea Biersack.” Joe’s brother laughed.

I glared at Joe, before turning my gaze to his brother.

“Andy’s more of a man than you’ll ever be.” I spat.

Joe’s brother laughed before turning to me.

“Oh really? Because last time I checked he wore girls pants, more make up than most girls and paints his nails. He got rid of the hair, but he is still the most feminine guy I have ever seen” He started. “Oh, who are these two behind you? They join the fag parade?” He laughed.

“Stop it.” I said.

“Now where would the fun be in that?” Joe laughed.

“Was high school not enough for you?” I spat.

“No. Why would I stop as soon as we finished high school? It was the best part of the day, seeing you covered in some food or drink crying in the corner.” Joe smirked.

I stared at him, praying silently that none of that happens today, in front of three out of the five members of Black Veil Brides.

“So, what did this faggot do, to make you idiots become friends with him?” The one in front of Andy questioned.

“Nothing but give us a job in something we love.” Jake said, pointing to himself and CC.

“And what about you,Lizzie” He smirked.

“I-I-“ I stuttered.

“He saved her from getting beaten up by some twats and helped her achieve her dream.” CC smiled.

I looked back at the group of guys and nodded, confirming what CC had just said.

“Aw, well isn’t he Mr. Super Hero? Still doesn’t change the fact that he was and still is the Number 1 fag from our year.” He said while laughing at Andy.

I looked at Andy, noticing he hadn’t uttered a single word yet, and saw him just glaring at the group in front of us.

“Aw, does our little emo freak have a crush on Fag Boy?” Joe smirked.

I looked up at him and went to hit him when one of his friends came up behind me and holding my arms down at my sides.

“That wouldn’t be a good idea.” Joe whispered leaning in towards my ear.

I saw him look at his Brother who nodded and they both raised a glass of milkshake above mine and Andy’s heads before turning them upside down, emptying the contents of them on us. I took a deep breath, trying to stop myself my crying as I saw Andy lunge for Joe. I jumped back and stood with CC and Jake pulled Andy up.

“You can do that shit to me as much as you fucking like, but don’t you dare do it to her.” Andy shouted.

“Andy, stop sticking up for me all the time.” I cried.

He looked around at me, and the anger was evident in his eyes.

“Why? Is it embarrassing you or something?” He challenged.

I shook my head crying.

“No. I just don’t want you fighting my battles all the time.”

“Why? You don’t seem to have done a very good job yourself. You let it happen all the time until the other week, when I saved your ass from those motherfuckers. I could have easily just let them carry on.” Andy shouted, coming over to me.

“I know. But I didn’t ask did I?” I shouted back at him, tears streaming down my cheeks.
I looked around and saw Jake and CC staring at Andy in shook, while Joe, his brother and their mates stood there with smirks.

“Maybe I should have let it happen then.” He said pointing at me.

I shrugged and picked my phone up from the table.

“Whatever Andy.” I sighed. “I’m going.”

I turned to Jake and CC, said bye before turning round to leave.

“Excuse me.” I muttered to Joe and his friends.

They parted and turned back round to Andy as I left the café. I looked through the window, to see both Jake and CC try and pull Andy away, before I turned round and walked back to Hayley’s house.

When I reached the house, I knocked on the door and Jen answered. Before she had chance to ask me anything I ran in, and up the stairs to Hayley’s room to get a shower.

**

Andy’s P.O.V.

I let Jake and CC lead me out of the café.

Once we were out, I started walking in the direction me and Lizzie had come earlier that day.
I had to go back to Hayley’s anyway. I left my car there.

I continued walking, not even bothered by the fact that Jake and CC weren’t following me straight away.

“Andy, where the fuck are you going? You live this way.” CC shouted.

“I know, but I need to get my car. I left it at Hayley’s when I went and saw Lizzie.” I answered.
I continued walking and pulled my top off as it was clinging to me from all the milkshake. I chucked it on the floor and continued walking.

The guys ran and caught up with me.

“Andy. You need to calm the fuck down.” Jake said.

“I can’t. I fucked up back there.” I sighed.

We reached my car and I got into the driver’s seat while Jake got into the passenger seat and CC got into the back. I started the engine and drove off.

“Give yourself and Lizzie some time to calm down and then call her.” Jake reassured.
I sighed and shook my head.

“It’s not that simple Jake. I fucked up and I like her okay.” I shouted as I stopped at a right light.

I looked to my right at Jake to see him staring at me.

“I-I didn’t mean to say that.” I muttered.

I looked back at the road and continued driving. I pulled up outside CC’s place and both him and Jake got out.

“You coming in for a bit?” CC questioned.

I shook my head no. He nodded as both he and Jake said bye and made their way inside. I drove away from the house and made my way back home.

I pulled into the driveway; shut the car off, before making my way inside. I chucked my phone and keys onto the table in the lounge and made my way upstairs so I could have a shower.

**

Later that night, I sat watching some weird film on the TV while remembering the events of the day. How the fuck did it go from being such a good day to a fucked up day, in a matter of an hour or two?

I thought I wasn’t going to have to go through all this again, I guess I was wrong. All of it bringing back memories from high school. One in particular, was one lunch time.

*flashback*

The bell had just gone signalling lunch time, and all the students raced out of our English classed. I waited until everyone was gone until I got out of my seat and left the room.
I made my way to my locker and chucked my bag in there before grabbing hold of my notebook that I used to write all my songs in. I always used lunch time as my time to write them when I was in school. I slammed the door to my locker shut and made my way to the lunch hall.

As I entered, I looked around for a free table, and saw the one I sat at most of the time, in the very corner, empty. I sighed and made my way over to the table. The short walk feeling like a mile with everyone staring, pointing and whispering.

When I reached the table, I placed the notebook down before taking a seat.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and placed it on the table next to me, before grabbing my pen and opened the notebook to my most recent song. I blocked out what was happening in the room and let the pen flow freely over the page. Once I finished writing the verse, I started tapping a beat on my lap and started singing it in my head when I heard the whole room go silent.

I looked up and saw Lewis and his mates making their way over to me. I sighed knowing what was going to happen.

Lewis slammed his tray of food down on the table in front of me, before pulling the chair out and taking a seat. I looked at him as his friends started filling up the rest of the seats around the table.

“What do we have in here?” Lewis smirked grabbing hold of my notebook.

I tried to grab it off him, but his friends next to me, held me back.

“Oh no. I don’t think so.” He chucked, holding it above his head.

I sighed and just sat there, when I heard him laughing. I looked up and saw him showing the others before ripping the page out and chucked it at me and then repeated it with another two pages. I grabbed hold of all the ripped pieces and kept hold of them while trying to hold the tears back.

“As cute as those little songs were, you need to grow the fuck up and stop being the little faggot you are.” Lewis said standing up.

“Y’know you’d have a lot more friends if you stopped acting like the little depressed emo that you are.”

He made his way round to the side I was sitting on, and reached over to his tray and picked up the bottle of orange juice. I heard him undo the cap before I felt the cool liquid run down my face and neck. I looked down at the table and let it drip onto my lap.

He chucked the bottle back on the table as he was handed a drink from one of his friends. It wasn’t long until I felt more cool liquid running down my face. This time it was a milkshake.
It continued like that for a while, all of them handing him their drinks.

Lewis walked back round to his side.

“Oh look, I forgot one thing.” He smirked.

I looked up at him and saw him hold up his yogart. I looked down at my lap again waiting to feel it all in my hair. It wasn’t long until he poured it over me.

As soon as he moved away and him and his mates started laughing, I stood up, grabbing hold of my notebook and phone, before making my way out of the lunch hall.

“That’s right, run home crying to your Mommy and then cut your wrist, you emo faggot." Lewis shouted.

I looked at him confused.

“Yeah, we’ve all seen the scars.” He laughed.

I shook my head and made my way to my locker. Grabbing my bag and keys to my car before making my way home.

What bothered me the most is that they knew what I thought was a secret.


I looked down at my left wrist and saw the faint scars. I lightly rubbed my thumb over them. It wasn’t something I did often, and I haven’t done it since I was in high school, but it was still a touchy subject.

I sighed and looked at the clock and saw it was only 8pm but decided on going to bed anyway.

I went round switching all the lights off, before making my way up the stairs and climb into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the second update of the day.

So, just a small taste of that happened in Andy's past. Most likely won't get any more until he reveals all to Lizzie. (By the way, I'm not entirely sure what happened with Andy's past, so a lot of this is what I imagined.)

Hmm... as the comments I becoming less, to about 1 per update, how about we say, if I get 2/3 comments for each chapter, I will post the next one quicker.

I not sure as to when I will update tomorrow as it is my Dad's birthday and we're going out. But I will make sure I get at least one up.

Comment/Subscribe.

Becky x