Status: Complete!

Saviour

The Date.

I was looking in my mirror, doing my hair and make-up ready for tonight. I wanted to make an impression, but I didn’t want it to look like I tried too hard. My make-up consisted of some extra eyeliner and some mascara. I also decided one a little bit of eye shadow and lip gloss, two things I don’t wear that often.

Once I had finished with my make-up I teased my hair a little bit. I went against straightening it like I normally do, and left it flowing down my back in its natural waves; the only part of my hair that was straightened was my fringe. I leant into the mirror a bit more and, smiled, happy with how I looked. I stood up, and then walked over to my full length mirror to see my entire outfit. I had stuck to my usual Black skinny jeans, and my boots, I had a white vest top on with the word ‘Love’ written on it, and the ‘o’ was replaced with a heart. I had also picked a nice little Black cardigan to wear over the top, something I didn’t wear too often, I always preferred jackets.

Once I was happy with how I looked, I grabbed my phone and keys, before making my way down the stairs, to wait for Andy.

As I entered the lounge, Hayley jumped up and came running over.

“Damn girl, you’re looking sexy.” She smirked.

I smiled and sat down.

“Thanks.”

“What time is Andy picking you up?” Hayley asked, sitting back down next to me.

“At 8.”

I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was 7.55pm. I continued answering all of Hayley’s questions. Many to which she knew the answers of. After waiting for what felt longer than five minutes, I looked at my phone and saw that it was 8.10pm. I sighed and placed my phone in my lap. Just because he’s ten minutes late doesn’t mean he isn’t going to show up. Maybe something happened.

“You like him, don’t you?” Hayley’s voice brought me out of my thoughts.

“What?”

“You like him. A lot. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be so concerned about him being late.” She smirked.

“I guess.” I shrugged.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Before I had the chance to even get up, Hayley was at the front door, letting Andy in. She led him into the lounge. Upon them entering, I stood up, and looked around. Double checking I had everything I would need.

“So sorry I’m late.” Andy said, as he walked over, pulling me into a hug.

“It’s fine.” I smiled, pulling away.

“Ashley and CC decided to come over at last minute. Then they started betting on what would happen tonight.” Andy groaned. “It was almost as if they forgot I was in the fucking room.”

“Do I even want to know what they made a bet about?” I giggled.

“Ashley seems to think you and I will fuck, but I think he got me mixed up with himself. While CC realizes I respect girls better than that.”

I nodded and looked at Hayley who was stood behind him. I saw her mouthing ‘aww’ and pretending to wipe a tear away.

“Hayley.” I called.

She looked at me, and Andy turned round.

“Fuck off.” I laughed.

She pouted before turning to leave.

“No it’s alright, stay.” Andy said.

Hayley stopped and looked around at him.

“We’re about to leave.” He said.

He turned round to me, and gave me a look asking if I’m ready. I nodded, and we made our way to the front door and out to his car. Andy opened the door for me, letting me slide in before he closed it. I smiled, and looked out the window to see Hayley stood there. I waved at her as Andy started up the car. She waved back before shutting the door, and we drove off.

“So where are we going?” I asked.

“I was thinking the Cinema. If that’s alright?” He asked, taking his eyes off the road to look at me for a split second.

“That’s fine.” I smiled.

Andy nodded. The rest of the drive was silent, both of us just happy to be in each other’s company. We found a parking spot, before making our way into the Cinema. We went into a huge debate about which film to see before I talked Andy into seeing the one I picked. As Andy went to go and get the tickets, I went and got the popcorn and drinks. As I was paying, Andy came over, handing me my ticket, before picking up his drink and the popcorn. I picked my drink up and we made our way to the screen.

**

“How the fuck did I let you, talk me into seeing that shitty film?” Andy groaned.

I laughed, before answering.

“I must admit, it wasn’t as good as I expected it to be.”

“Wasn’t as good as you expected it to be?” He raised an eyebrow. “Lizzie that was the worst film to ever be made.”

“Yeah, but I bet everything is terrible to you.” I laughed. “I mean, no film seems to beat anything to do with Batman for you.”

“Don’t you dare hate on Batman.” Andy warned.

I laughed, and shook my head.

“I’m not hating. I’m not keen on all that Batman stuff, but I’m not hating on it.”

“I’m going to change that.” Andy smirked.

“Yeah?” I raised an eyebrow. “How do you plan on doing that?”

“Well-“ He started. “Actually, I can’t tell you. If I did, I’d have to kill you.” He smiled.
“Tell me, dammit.” I whined.

Andy laughed and leant against the wall we were now standing by.

“Okay.” He started.

Before continuing he lit up a Cigarette, holding the box out towards me, asking if I want one. I kindly declined, and waited for him to continue.

“Well, I’d have to kidnap you, take you back to mine. Lock all the windows and doors so you can’t escape and I’d make you sit there with me and watch every single one.” He finished and smiled.

“Nu-uh. That will never happen.” I laughed. “You see, now you told me, I know what you plan on doing. So I can prepare myself every day for it.” I winked and laughed.

“Fuck!” He shouted, stomping his foot. “I didn’t think of that.”

By now I couldn’t stop laughing.

It was nice to finally have a conversation with Andy in person, and it wasn’t too serious. It was nice to spend time with him and have a laugh.

We both stood there, looking each other in the eye. I sensed Andy getting closer to me, until I felt his hand resting on my cheek. I continued looking at him, and saw him lean in. I let my eyes flutter shut as I felt his lips upon mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. It was a simple, gentle kiss, neither of us making it aggressive. I felt him pull away and rest his forehead against mine. I opened my eyes, slowly and looked into his. He smiled slightly.

“You’re beautiful.” He whispered and pecked me on the lips.

“Uh, thanks. I guess.”

I told you I’m not good with compliments.

“I mean it. It’s not something I go and say to every girl I see.” He started. “You’re beautiful on the inside and out.”

I felt myself blush.

“T-Thank you.” I stuttered.

Andy chuckled and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

“No problem.” He smiled.

We stayed like that for a while. Just stood there hugging, while people walked by, some looking confused, or in disgust. Some even sniggered at us, most likely for the way both of us were dressed. But right at this moment I couldn’t care less. This was where I felt safe the most; this was where I wanted to spend the rest of my life.

“Be with me?” Andy’s voice brought me out of my thoughts.

“I’m sorry, what?”

“Be with me?” He repeated.

I just stared at him, in shock. It was as if I had forgotten how to talk.

“Be my girlfriend? Please?” I could hear the plead in his voice.

“B-But I’m me, a nobody.” I stuttered.

“Bullshit.” Andy said loudly. “You mean a lot to me, Lizzie. Ever since the night of the concert, I’ve felt something for you, but back then I just thought it might have been sympathy about what happened. But the more I saw you, and got to know you, I realized it was more than that.” He started stroking my cheek.

“Lizzie. You mean the world to me. I can be myself around you; there are not many I can be like that with. I’ve told you things that not even my own band mates know about.” He looked around before looking back at me. “Lizzie, I wouldn’t do that if I didn’t feel I could trust you. I don’t trust people easily.”

I stared at him in shock.

“Please?” He asked.

I looked at him, before smiling slightly and nodded.

“Okay.” I said, just above a whisper.

Andy smiled and leant in for another kiss. I kissed him back before we both pulled away.

“Shall we get back?” He asked.

“I guess so?” I sighed before laughing slightly.

We made our way back to Andy’s car, hand in hand. Once we reached it, Andy opened the door for me, holding it open as I got in, and closed, before making his way round to drivers’ side and getting in himself. The drive back was silent between us, the only sound coming from some crappy pop song on the radio in the background.

When we reached home, we both got out the car.

“Do you want to come in for a bit?” I asked.

“If you want me to.” Andy shrugged.

“Would I ask you if I didn’t want you to?” I laughed.

“Good point.” Andy said scratching the back of his head.

I laughed and opened the door. I stepped to the side and let him in before shutting the door.

I turned round to see Hayley already asking Andy questions.

“Hayley.” I called.

She stopped talking and looked over at me.

“I love you and all, but please give us a bit of space?” I asked.

“Right, sorry.” She nodded. “It’s just all this is exciting.” She gestured between all of us.

“Get used to it.” I said made my way into the kitchen.

I grabbed two bottles of water of the fridge and made my way back out to Andy. When I got there I saw Hayley had left.

“I’ll be one minute.” I said holding up a finger.

Andy nodded and I walked into the lounge where I knew Jen would be.

“Hey.” I said as I stood by the sofa.

“Oh hey, Sweetie.” Jen looked away from the TV. “How’d it go?”

“It was fun.” I smiled. “I just popped in here to let you know I’m back. We’re off upstairs.” I said.

“Oh, he’s here?”

“That’s not a problem is it?” I asked, praying it would be okay.

“Of course not. You know he’s welcome here.” She smiled.

“Okay, well we’re off up now.” I said.

“No funny business.” Jen laughed.

“You don’t have to worry about that.” I said laughing with her.

“Okay. You go back to lover boy.” Jen said, turning her attention back to the TV.

“Night, Jen.”

“Night.”

I walked back out to Andy, and led him upstairs. We reached my room, and I let him in. I looked around and realized how messy it was. How I managed that within a matter of weeks, I do not know.

“Sorry about the mess.” I groaned making my way to the bed.

“You really think I care about all this mess?” Andy chuckled, sitting next to me on the bed.

“I don’t know. Do you?”

“Fuck no.” He laughed.

We sat that in silence until I felt Andy wrap his arms around my waist and pull me back, so we were lying on the bed, causing me to squeal.

“What was that for?” I laughed as Andy snuggled up to me.

“Just you’ve made me a happier man the last few weeks.” Andy mumbled into my hair.

I giggled and moved my head so I could look at him.

“And you’ve done the same to me.” I smiled.

“What? Made you happier man?” Andy asked.

I started laughing, as I started calming down Andy decided to speak again.

“I sure as hell hope you aren’t a fucking man.”

By now Andy was laughing as well. I don’t know if it was due to what had been said, or because I was now crying from laughing so much.

Once we had both calmed down, I spoke up.

“No. I meant you’ve made me a happier girl.” I smiled.

“Okay.” Andy said pulling me too him. “Well that’s good.” He smiled.

I nodded and leant in to give him a kiss.

“Stay the night.” I muttered against his lips.

“Okay.”

I kissed him again before pulling away.

“I’m going to go and change into my pyjamas in the bathroom.” I said picking them up and walking towards the door. “You do whatever it is you normally do before going to bed.” I chuckled and left the room.

When I got back to my room, I saw Andy, under the covers. I placed my clothes where I saw Andy’s pile, consisting of his jacket, shirt and trousers.

“Hurry up. I want my human teddy bear.” Andy said.

I turned round and walked over to my bed, and crawled in next to him.

“If that’s all I’m going to be to you, you can forget about this relationship right now.” I smirked.

“Of course it’s not.” He said, pulling me to him. “Although, I like to cuddle a lot and you’re nice and warm like a teddy bear. So, it makes sense to me.” He said smiling down at me.

“I guess I can let you off then.” I smiled up at him before pecking him on the lips.

“Night, Andy.” I sighed, snuggling up to him and closing my eyes.

“Night, love.” Andy whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
It finally happened!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I have no excuse, I just didn't. Bad I know.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who is commenting and subscribing. It means a lot. If it wasn't for people commenting, letting me know what they really think, my updates would probably be weeks, maybe even months apart.

So let me know what you thought of this update. It'll be much appreciated.

Comment/Subscribe.

Becky x