Status: Complete!

Saviour

Phone call.

It’s been a week since the Black Veil Brides concert. A week ago I made five friends, and a week ago Andy told me he believed in me and let me tell him about all my problems. Well maybe it’s wasn’t all my problems, I may have kept a few things out of it. But that doesn’t change the fact that he listened to my problems, gave me advice and told me to chase my dreams.

As of right now I was sat in my room, looking in my mirror, putting my make-up on trying to hide the bruises. Not the one from the concert that has since disappeared. No, I’m trying to hide the ones my Dad gave me. Did I mention he hits me? Yeah, my Mom and Sister like to join in sometimes as well. They call it ‘Knocking some sense into me’. They seem to think that if they keep hitting me, it’ll change the way I dress and what I’m like. I think it’s a load of bullshit.

Today I was meeting up with Hayley, one of the girls I met at the concert last week. We were just going to sit along the beach; I was going to take my camera. I refuse to leave the house without it. Andy has since tweeted me about my photos, asking if he can post the link to my website, so all his followers can see. I agreed, and he let them know it was me as well. He tweeted me again last night, telling me he was going to talk to some people for me today. I’m not entirely sure as to what he meant by that, but surely he’ll tell me soon.

Once I finished my make-up I put everything back into the draw on my dresser and made me was over to my closet and grabbed my boots. Yes, I’m wearing skinny jeans and boots to the beach, sue me. I went over to my mirror and made sure my outfit looked okay. I pulled my jeans up and straightened my vest top once I pulled my boots on, before making my way over to my desk where I camera was. I checked the bag it was in to make sure I had everything before placing the strap on my shoulder. I picked up my iPod, phone and keys before making my way down the stairs.

When I got by the front door, I heard footsteps making their way towards me, and saw my Dad.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He questioned.

“To meet up with a friend.” I said

I heard him chuckle and looked back up at him.

“Please, you don’t have any friends, no one likes you because of the way you are.” He said. I shook my head.

“No, I really do have some friends. I met them at the concert last week.” I opened the front door.

“If you say so. If you really have any friends then you won’t mind bringing them over a bit later on will you?”

“Fine, I’ll ask her.” He nodded before turning away and going back into the kitchen.

I shook my head, and made my way out the door and started walking to where I said I would meet Hayley before we made our way to the beach. I reached the spot and saw Hayley already stood there. She looked up from her phone and looked in my direction before running over and pulling me into a hug.

“Hey, you ready to go?” She questioned pulling out of the hug.

I nodded as we linked arms and made our way towards the beach. It wasn’t that much of walk, around five minutes. As we approached, I saw a lot more people there than I expected. I should have guessed really, it’s a Saturday and it’s ridiculously hot outside, where else is anyone going to want to spend their weekend?

We found a spot and sat down. I placed my camera bag in front of me before placing my sunglasses over my eyes. I looked over at Hayley and saw her watching someone. I looked up to see what she was looking at, and saw a group of guys around the same age as us, not far from us.

“Hayley, I didn’t come here to watch you perv over guys.” I laughed.

Hayley turned to me and laughed along with me.

“Alright. So tell me, since you wouldn’t over Twitter. What happened after you were taken backstage at the Black Veil Brides concert last week?” She raised an eyebrow.

I smiled and shook my head.

“Alright, well I was just sat, talking to Jon, their tour manager about everything that happened, then he went off to greet the guys when they came off stage. Once they came back into the dressing room, Ashley, CC, Jake and Jinxx went off doing whatever they normally do, while Andy came over to see if I was okay. Even though I hardly spoke to him, he seemed to realize I was having problems at home. He took me to a different room, got me to tell him everything. Well almost everything.” I took a breath and looked at Hayley.

“Damn, I knew he cared about fans, but I never knew that much.” I laughed before continuing.

“I started telling him how much it meant having him listen to me, and how he was my idol, also how I wished I was as confident as him. He basically told me I could me. He told me to go after my dream, and he said he’ll try and help me.” I finished.

I looked back at Hayley and just saw her staring at me. I waved my hand in front of her face and she slapped it away.

“You are one lucky bitch.” Hayley said. I just laughed and looked out towards the water.
Hayley went back to looking at the guys a few feet away from us, while I decided to get my camera out, and take a few photos. I set it up and held it in place, and snapping a photo, just in time to see someone trip over while running. I took a look at the screen on the camera to see how the picture turned out and saw that I caught them mid fall. I started laughing at it when Hayley turned back round.

“What you laughing at?” She raised an eyebrow.

I showed her the picture and she started laughing along with me.

“Good one.”

I went to go and take another photo when I remembered what Dad said.

“Hey, Hayley.” I started. She looked back at me before I continued. “Dad doesn’t seem to believe I have any friends, and he said if I did I was to bring them over today. So I was wondering if you wanted to come back to mine for a little bit later?” I finished waiting for her to answer.

“Yeah, sure.” She smiled. “Why doesn’t he believe you?” She quizzed.

“Because I’ve never had friends before.” I replied.

“Now I find that hard to believe. You’re lovely.” She said.

“Well you better believe.”

Well that conversation lasted long. It didn’t bother me though. It was nice just to be able to sit here with someone and having them wanting to be friends.

I sighed and grabbed my phone, deciding to check Twitter for a while. What? I can’t help it if I’m addicted to it. I got my mentions up to see that Andy had tweeted me again.

@AndyBVB: @ItsLizBiatches You’ll thank me later ;)

I stared at it confused.

@ItsLizBiatches: @AndyBVB Huh? What do you mean?

I placed my phone on my lap and waited for a reply. About ten minutes later I got one.

@AndyBVB: Just wait ;)

I shrugged. And placed my phone back on my lap, deciding not to answer. I looked out at what was happening in front of me, to see a boy around the age of 15 or 16 chasing a little girl, who I guess is his little sister. I smiled and picked my camera up and took a photo of them. I looked up and saw a man who looked to be in his Thirties looking at me. He made his way over and smiled.

“S-Sorry, I’ll delete the picture if you want me to.” I said as soon as he approached.

He laughed and shook his head.

“No, it’s fine. I came over to see if I was allowed to have a look at it?” He asked, sitting down next to me. I nodded and got the picture up, before showing him. He took hold of the camera and took a closer look while smiling.

“It’s a wonderful picture. Is there any way I’ll be able to get a copy of that?” He questioned. I looked at him and nodded.

I pulled out a pen and piece of paper out of my bag and wrote down my website, then handed it to him.

“If you visit that website, it’ll give you my email address, if you wait until I upload these on there, which should be either tonight or tomorrow, then email me you name, which picture you want and your address, and I’ll be sure to send you a copy.” I said.

“How much do I owe you?” I looked at him wide eyed and shook my head.

“Oh no, you don’t have to pay anything. As of right now I’m not charging. It’s just a matter of getting people to see my work. As soon as I start getting a fair amount of requests, which I doubt will happen any time soon, that’s when I will most likely start charging.” I smiled.

The man nodded before standing up.

“Okay. Well thank you. I’ll be sure to check this out later, I’ll have a look at your other work as well. I’ll tell others about it as well. By the looks of that photo you’re incredibly talented.” He said.

“Thank you.”

“No problem at all.”

With that, he walked away. I looked to my left and saw Hayley looking at me. I raised an eyebrow at her.

“What?”

“You could easily make a lot of money through this. I’ve seen your work, Andy posted the link on Twitter.” She said. I nodded.

Just then my phone started vibrating on my leg, indicating a call. I looked at the screen and saw ‘Unknown Number’ flashing across it.

“Hello?” I answered the phone.

“Is this Lizzie Parker?” The voice at the other end said.

“Yeah…”

“Oh hello, this is the creator of AP Magazine. One of our photographers was handed your website and number by a client he just had.” She said.

“Okay.”

“We’ve had a look at your work, and your very talented. We were wondering if you would be interested in working for us and come in for an interview some time.”

I looked at Hayley to see her looking at me. She mouthed ‘what’ before I told her to be quiet.

“Um, s-sure. Is it possible for you to tell me who did this?” I asked.

“I’m afraid I can’t tell you that information. But they seemed really determined to help you.” The lady at the other end said.

I nodded although she couldn’t see.

“Okay, I’ll do it.” I smiled.

“Excellent. When are you able to come in for an interview?”

“Any time apart from today.” I said.

“How about tomorrow? Say Midday?” She questioned.

“Sounds good to me.” I replied.

“Good. Bring a portfolio and we’ll see you tomorrow, midday.” She gave me the address before hanging up.

I looked at my phone, and then looked at Hayley.

“Who was that?” She quizzed.

“Um, the creator of AP Magazine. They were shown my work and are interested in having me work for them.” I said. I continued sitting there before looking at Hayley again.

“Oh my god!”

“What?"

“That’s what Andy meant by ‘you’ll thank me later’” I said. She looked at me and smiled.

Andy might have just got me a job, being a photographer for AP Magazine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Recs: 4 Readers: 41 Subscribers: 14 Comments: 10.

I can't believe it, and we're only on the 4th update. Thank you so much guys. It means a lot, and I'm glad so many of you are enjoying it.

Thanks to:
LunaGreenDay
darkbunny96
SilentScreaming
amy1607
TheProphet

for commenting, means a lot.

Just so you all know, about the previous updates, I have never met Black Veil Brides, nor have I seen them live, everything about the concert is from what I've seen on Youtube and some is what I've just made up. They way I've brought Andy across in this, is just what I imagine him to be like after seeing him with fans, the way he is with them on Twitter and how he comes across in interviews. So seeing as all this is made up and what I imagine them to be like, I'm glad you seem to agree :)

You know what to do. Comment/Subscribe. Let me know what you would like to see happen.

Becky.