Status: Complete!

Saviour

Moving out

After the phone call, Hayley and I made our way back to mine. Might as well prove to my Dad sooner rather than later that I do in fact have a friend. We turned onto the street I lived on.

“You live down the same street as Ellie.” Hayley said.

I looked at her before looking around.

“Which house is hers?” I asked.

She pointed to one and I smiled.

“Funny, because this is my house.” I laughed.

Turns out Ellie lives two doors down from me.

I turned to Hayley before going up to the front door.

“I’m going to warn you now, they’ll probably ask you why your friends with me, what made you want to become friends with me and so on? It’s not going to bother you is it?” I questioned.

Hayley laughed and shook her head. I nodded before turning to my front door and letting us in. I kicked my boots off, and waited for Hayley to do the same, before heading into the lounge where I knew everyone would be.

“Still don’t believe me Dad?” I quizzed as soon as I entered.

He looked round before standing up and making his way over to us. He looked Hayley up and down before sighing.

“How much did she pay you?” He asked as he sat back down.

I looked at Hayley before looking at my dad in utter shock.

“I’m sorry Sir, what?” Hayley questioned.

“I said how much did Elizabeth pay you? You know, to come here and pretend to be her friend?”

I can’t believe this. This is not how a family should be. I wish I had a father who would be encouraging me to get friends, and helping me. Not making my life a living hell.

“I didn’t pay her Dad.” I muttered.

My Dad looked at me, and then looked at Hayley waiting for her to answer.

“It’s true Sir, she didn’t pay me. In fact I was the one who forced her to be friends with me and my other friends.” Hayley said.

Another person who can stand up for themselves. I just wish I could be like that, but after all these years, I just don’t see the point any more.

“Well then. Congratulations on your first ever friend, Elizabeth. Though, to be honest, I can see why. You both dress like freaks, I guess you both listen to that band of freaks that look like girls with their long hair, painted nails and all that make – up, you know, that band you saw last week?” Dad smirked.

I’m not entirely sure as to why I’m still calling him ‘Dad’ to be honest. He’s never been that to me. He’s just Dominic to me. The man who called me his daughter because he had to. The day I have enough money to move out of this place, will be the best day of my life.

“You Sir should be disappointed in yourself. You’re hating on a band that has saved your Daughter’s life. Your Daughter. Does that not mean anything to you? Did you even know that the lead singer of that band your slagging off, stopped your Daughter from getting beaten to death by a group of strangers? He’s helping her achieve her dream, he believes in her, and he was the first one who she ever trusted enough to tell her problems to. Does that really mean nothing to you? Because I can guarantee you that they will forever be a bigger man than you. Show some fucking respect.”

I looked at Hayley wide eyed, before looking at Dominic. He looked shocked, speechless. Yet I could also see the anger in his eyes. But he didn’t have a comeback to that. It was obvious. He looked behind him to my mother, before he looked back at us and stood up.

“Get out.” He said through clenched teeth.

We both just stood there.

“Both of you. Get out of my house. Elizabeth, you go and pack your things. I don’t want to see you around here again.” He shouted pointing at me then at the stairs.

I grabbed Hayley’s arm, before dragging her over to the stairs. I made my way up them before storming into my room and going into my closet and grabbing my bags. I placed them on my bed. I made my way back to my closet and took a load of my clothes off their hangers and placed them into the first bag. I kept doing that until I had all the clothes I liked. Which wasn’t that many really. I never really got any new clothes, my parents would never spend any money on me and the only time I had money was when my grandparents or Aunt and Uncles visited.

Next, I walked over to my dresser and started packing my underwear, while Hayley started helping and started getting my stuff from the bathroom connected to my room.

“Lizzie, I’m sorry. I never meant for that to happen.” Hayley cried as she came back into my room.

I stopped what I was doing, and looked at her.

“Hayley, it’s not a problem, honestly. I’ve wanted to leave this house for a long time. It’s just I’m not sure where I’m meant to stay now.” I said.

She looked at me, before smiling slightly.

“You can stay at mine. My Mom won’t mind honestly. She loves having my friends stay there.” I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

“If you’re sure.” I said.

She nodded and continued helping me.

We went round my room without speaking another word to each other the rest of the time. I made sure I had a bag with all my Photography gear and that my Portfolio was in there for tomorrow’s meeting. I then went and collected my diary, along with the CD’s of my favourite bands. I wasn’t too bothered about them all. I had my laptop and iPod with them all on, so it wasn’t like I’m never going to hear them again.

“Right, I think I’m packed.” I said as I checked my room.

I looked at Hayley as we picked up my bags; I had four of them in total. I told you, I don’t have that much stuff. We made our way down the stairs, stopping at the front door and pulling our shoes on. As we were doing that, my Dad, sorry, Dominic came out.

“Whatever you’ve left in that room we will be getting rid of.” He said.

I shrugged.

“I’ve got everything I need.” I said.

“Okay, well you can leave now, and I never want to see you anywhere near this house again." I looked at him before opening the front door.

“Bye Dominic.” I said and stepped out with my bags, with Hayley following.

**

When we got to Hayley’s place, she placed my bags that she was carrying down by the stairs, and kicked her shoes off, before heading into the kitchen.

“Wait here a minute.” She said before walking off.

I heard her talking to someone, who I presume is her Mom, as they came walking back out into the hall way. Hayley came back to stand next to me and her Mom stood opposite.

“Mom, this is Lizzie. Lizzie, this is Mom.” Hayley smiled.

“So I hear you need somewhere to stay Lizzie, after my Daughter opened that mouth of her in front of your Dad?” Mrs Campbell said.

“Y-Yeah. It’s really not Hayley’s fault though, my parents have never liked me, and Hayley pretty much told him what I’ve never had the confidence to say.” I said smiling at Hayley, before turning back to Mrs Campbell.

“You’re welcome to stay here as long as you like.”

“Thank you Mrs Campbell.”

“Oh no, I’m not having that. You can call me either Jen or Mom. All of Hayley’s other friends do. It’s no problem.” Jen smiled.

I nodded and looked at Hayley as she picked my bags back up and started going up the stairs. She looked at me and signalled for me to follow her. I picked up my other two bags and followed her up the stairs and into her room. I looked around to see a wall covered in band posters, another with photos of what I’m guessing is friends and family, while the third wall had lyrics painted all over. Impressive.

“Nice room.” I said.

“Thanks.” Hayley placed my bags by her closet and I did the same as she sat on her bed.

I sat down next to her and got my phone out, and got Twitter up.

@ItsLizBiatches: Thanks @HayleyFuckingRocks for sticking up for me and BVB to my Dad AND letting me stay with you. Much Love x

I placed my phone to my side as Hayley phone buzzed.

“Did you just tweet me?” She questioned raising her eyebrow.

I laughed and nodded. She smiled and started playing on her phone. I picked mine back up and saw the icon for ’DM’ was highlighted. I clicked on it, and saw a message from Andy.

@AndyBVB: Hey, what’s your number? I’ll give you a call. Seems like you had a rough day. X

I answered him and gave him my number, before setting my phone on my lap. It wasn’t long before it started buzzing and I saw ‘Unknown Number’ flashing across the screen. I picked it up and answered.

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s Andy.”

“Oh hey.” I smiled.

Hayley looked at me, and asked me who it was. I whispered to her that it was Andy and watched as her eyes went wide.

“So I saw your tweet. That sounds stalker-ish, but yeah. What happened?” Andy questioned.

I sighed and started telling him.

“Basically, I met up with Hayley today, and before I left, my Dad didn’t believe that I had finally made a friend so asked me to bring her home to prove I’m not lying. So that is what I did. When we got there he asked her how much I paid her so she would agree to it and everything and then he started calling us freaks and then for some reason started slagging you guys off. Hayley got extremely pissed and started going on about how your music have stopped me doing stupid things, and how it’s stopped many other people, and that you were the first person who I ever spoke to about everything that’s happened, and what not. He didn’t have a reply once she finished so told us to leave and for me to pack my stuff and go. So until I’m able to buy my own place I’m living with Hayley.” I finished.

I heard Andy mutter something before he started talking again.

“I’m sorry about your Dad. But maybe you’re better off not living there.”

“I agree.” I answered. “Anyway, I have to thank you.” I laughed.

I heard Andy laugh on the other end.

“Oh yeah, and why’s that?” I could practically hear him smiling.

“You were the one who told AP Magazine about my work weren’t you? They’ve asked me to go in for an interview tomorrow.”

“What gives you the impression that it was me?” He questioned.

“Oh come on. You were the only one who knew that I wanted a career in Photography, and might I add that you knew I wanted to photograph bands. AP is a Music Magazine, therefore if I get the job I’ve be photographing bands. You had it all planned. You asshole.” I laughed.

I heard him chuckle on the other end.

“Alright, you got me. I told you I would help you.” He said. “So what you got to do tomorrow?” He quizzed.

“Not entirely sure yet. She asked me to take my portfolio in, so I’ll take that, and I’ll probably take my camera with me just in case.” I said.

I heard Andy make a sound of disgust.

“What?”

“The word Portfolio. It’s horrible, never say that word to my again.” He grumbled.

“Oh, don’t you want to see my portfolio?” I teased.

“You keep it up and I won’t ask you what I originally called you for.” He said.

“Oo okay. What did you want to ask me Mr Biersack?” I smirked and looked at Hayley who had been sat there staring at me the whole time with an eyebrow raised.

“Don’t call me that.” Andy whined. I laughed and waited for him to continue.

“So?” I questioned.

“Basically, I wanted to see if you and Hayley wanted to meet me at the park in, let’s say 30 minutes?”

I pulled my phone away from my ear and turned to Hayley again.

“Want to meet up with Andy in 30 minutes, at the park?” I asked.

“What sort of question is that? Of course I fucking want to.” Hayley all but shouted.

I put my phone back to my ear to hear Andy laughing on the other end.

“I take that as a yes.” He laughed.

“You’d be correct.” I giggled.

“Great. So I’ll see you girls in 30 minutes, at the park?” He asked.

“Of course, see you then.” I said.

“Okay, bye.”

“Bye.”

I hung up and placed my phone back on the bed and looked at Hayley, who looked like she was all but ready to burst.

“We’re going to meet Andy Biersack.” She squealed.

I chuckled and tried to get her to calm down.

“Hayley. He’s just a normal person, like you and I.” I smiled.

“Lizzie, the man is a sex god. He can’t be a normal person.” She smiled.

“True. But he likes to be treated like a normal person. Please don’t freak him out, when we see him.” I begged.

“I’ll try not to."

With that, we both started rushing around trying to make ourselves look at least half decent. My make – up was smudged my crying and my hair was an absolute mess, so I needed to fix it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy diddy fuck. That is a lot longer than planned. I got so carried away with this one. Hope you enjoy.

Expect a lot of updates from me within the next 3-6 weeks. Went to the hospital earlier to find out I have fractured a rib, which means I have to rest, and that means plenty of time to update. I hope you all don't mind ;)

Continue commenting/subscribing

Becky.