Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Prologe

My body shook as the hormones rolled off my body.

It happened to every female of her eighteenth birthday. It was the way female wolves called for their mates.

Male wolves could tell who their mates were after they hit puberty. A women attracts a mate whom she's never meet on her eighteenth birthday by releasing hormones that not only attracted her mate, but pretty much any unmated werewolf within smelling distance over the age of seventeen.

I let out a groan of pain as my lower region throbbed for my mates attention.

"Maybe he's younger than you," my mated older sister said.

I glared at her, "Fuck off."

It was pretty uncommon for the male wolf to be you get than the female. But it happened sometimes.

A male wolf though, is traditionally five years older than the female. So that the male was at his prime and the female was extremely fertile. It was basic survival of the fittest.

Oh this was going to be a long night.

------

Being a male alpha, I could smell her hormones from miles away. My wolf was literally commanding me to go to her.

I had my face buried into my bed with the window closed and I could still smell her arousal. Not only that, since I was on my stomach I could just feel the intense throbbing of my member wedged between my body and my bed.

Not to mention the mental pictures I had of my mate. Kristen Stone was a fucken sex riot. She could wear all the clothes in the world and still leave nothing left to the imagination. And when her clothes were off she left everything to the imagination. Yeah I've seen her naked once. It was by chance though. It wasn't uncommon to accidentally see other members of the pack nude.

She has curves like no other. Her breast were big, but not too big, just the right size. And her hips, man could that girl dance. But my favorite part of her was her face. Her deep brown eyes and her mother fucken long hair. Every day it looks like sex hair and it drives me mad.
I groaned flipping over and smelling her arousal ten times better.

Wait till you turn eighteen. I told myself. I mean if I went there right now. We would have sex. I reasoned with myself. And as a soon to be alpha. I should respect the laws, of her being an adult and me being nothing but a minor. She'll understand.

I hope.