Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 17

Today is the last day of my heat and the last day is always the hardest.

The cool water hits my back and I feel my sore muscles unwind. I was in the middle of my shower when I felt the pain. A sudden burning took place in my core. I hunched over to grab my stomach, hitting the wall in the process. I could feel my pussy burning with need.

"Fuck," I swore, slowly lowering myself into the tub. I sat there for a few minutes, feeling as if hours have gone by. The cold water collecting at the bottom of the tub did nothing but irritate me.

"Krissy?" I heard Jake say from the other side of the door.

I moaned out his name in pain as I curled up in fetal position. "Jake it hurts."

I hear the doorknob and the squeaking of my bathroom door which was soon followed by a rush of cold air. I hear the door close and Jake walks closer to me, pulling back the shower curtain.

I watch as his pupils dilate with lust as the sent of my excitement reaches his nose. "Jake make it stop."

He leans over the side of the tub and kisses my forehead. As his lips trail down my face, he moves my body so I'm on my back and he trails his hand along my inner thigh. The burning sensation grows as he teases me. I groan in complaint. He chuckles before capturing my mouth with his, his fingers entering my tight walls. My hips trust upwards as pleasure fills me. A moan rumbles in my throat as I grab at his hand, keeping it close to my womenhood as he fingered me.

I feel him smirk into the kiss as I let out another moan. My hands grab his face and tries to pull him closer. Jake pulls away from me and I whimper from the loss of his touch. Jake quickly sheds his clothes and joins me in the tub, the cold water now bouncing off his back.

His hand slid under my back and rested on the back of my neck to bring me closer to him. His other hand pushing my left leg against my chest while the other one hangs outside the tub. His trails kisses along the base of my neck and murmurers into my skin. "Why are you so pretty, Krissy?"

"Jake," I wine. In a quick movement Jake enters me, and a pain rushes through my body from the soreness of my walls. My walls tighten painfully around Jake's length and he notices.

"Are you okay?" Jake asks worriedly. I can feel his pulsing penis deep in my depths and I arch my back trying to get him deeper.

"Jake you have to move," I pant out into his ear.

"But Krissy."

"Jake make love to me," I said, placing my lips over his in hopes that he receives the message.

Jake starts to move between my legs. His length rubbing against my swollen walls, bringing me pleasure and pain. A good kind of pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
i suck at updating and i'm sorry.

on another note. it's been a long time and I dont remember where I was going with this