Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 16

I woke up to see Krissy staring at me.

"Good morning," I mumbled rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Why aren't you mad at me."

"Because I love-"

She glared at me then hit me. "I had sex with your brother. And you're not mad at me."

I feels the jealousy raise in me.

"I was. And then Nate explained everything. And honestly I'd rather it have been him then some random guy from a bar that you just met."

"I rejected you and then had sex with your brother," Krissy repeated. "You're suppose to be mad at me."

"Shouldn't I be mad at him?" I asked.

"He didn't know you were my mate."

"Why do you want me to hate you so much?" I asked as I say up.

"Because I rejected you and," her words started to jumble together as her emotions took over. Tears started to trickle down her face.

I sighed and pulled her naked body close to mine. "You didn't reject me, you were just mad at me. Mates can get mad at each other."

It was starting to get hard to concentrate as her heat started to act up. I stopped comprehending the words that were falling out of my mouth because all I concentrate on was my hardening member.

Krissy noticed it poking at her side and as she looked down at it I blushed. Oh this was embarrassing.

I looked away and internally groaned. I felt Krissy move in my arms. Before I knew it she was straddling my thighs and her tear stained eyes were laughing at me.

"Is something the matter Jake?" She asked almost suductively and that makes me groan.

"Yeah," I replied. My voice a lot huskier than before. My nose trailed down the nape of her neck. "There's a sex god on my lap and she won't let me mate her."

"Then do it," she breathed out.

I jerked away from her. "What?"

"Mate me." She breathed out. "Make me yours."

"Why?" I asked bewildered at her change of pace.

"It hurts," she said. "It hurts to fight, to fight us. And..."

She trailed off as she pushes our hips together.

"Is she bothering you?" I tease, referring to her wolf.

Krissy nodded. "Now mate me."

I capture her lips with mine and laugh. "Not so fast cutie. I have something special planed for when we mate."

Krissy pulled away from me and frowned.

"You planed out something special for the night we mate?" she asked in disbelief.

I nodded as I grabbed her hips. Our first time was amazing except for the fact that I pretty much begged for it. Our mating was going to be so much more memorable.

"Don't worry," I said as I positioned her over my dick. "You'll love it."

Before she had time to reply I slam her down on me and she throws her head back and moans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys. I suck. I haven't updated in a month. Welll school just started and i have to start thinking about colleges. -crying- i don't even know what i wanna do