Status: On hold for the most part cause I'm going out of town and what not.

Submission

Chapter 7

"Come on lemme do one thing right this time. "

I was curled up in fetal position as my pussy burned hells of passion for his touch.

"No," I said stubbornly. I dont even know why my dad let him in the house.

"Krissy," he said, ugh, just him saying my name turns me on."Let me help you."

"No, don't touch me"

"Krissy, you already complained about letting you suffer almost a years worth of pain from the heat."

"Go away. You being here is not helping me."

"Krissy-"

"I don't wanna have sex with you."

"Krissy, god damn I let me help you."

"No. Go away."

"Krissy, you're in pain."

"I know, now go away."

"Krissy, come on. I was fifteen what kind of eighteen year old girl wants to have sex with a minor."

"Go away"

"Krissy-"

"Go away, you're just making it worse."

"No, I'm not just gonna walk away you're my mate."

"I don't wanna be your mate!" I shot up and look at him with my glassy eyes. Looking at him made the throbbing worse.

Instead of being mad like most alphas would he slid off the chair he sat on and onto his knees and gave me the sadest expression I've ever seen it was then I knew I ripped his heart with my words.

"Let me make it up to you. Let me love you Krissy. We don't even have to mate. Just let me make love to you."

A tear rolled down my cheek as my walls tightened. "No, you don't even love me." I turned my back to him and rolled back up.

"I do love you."

"You don't even know me."

"Yes I do."

"So what? I leave for two years and you suddenly love me?"

"I've always loved you."

"No you don't."

"You're my mate."

"So you only love me because you're suppose to not because you want to."

"I love you because it feels right I like being with you."

"I wish I could say the same."

"Krissy, stop breaking my heart."

"You already broke mine."

"What?"

"You rejected me."

"I didn't reject me," he insisted.

"Yes you did. On my eighteenth birthday, when I went in the heat and you didn't come."

"I wasn't ready."

"I didn't know our relationship was suppose to run on your time schedule."

"Krissy-"

"You blew up your first chance without me knowing I'm not going to give you a second one and watch you mess that up."

"I'm only human."

"And so am I, now get the fuck out of my room."

"I'm not going anywhere,"

More tears fell down my face as I turned to look at him again. The pain reaching a new high.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you."

"Then why are you still here?"

"'Cause I'm not walking away from us." His has reached out and grabbed my face burning my skin this his mouth crashed down on mine with furry. Our first kiss laced with anger and passion. I tried to fight him off but it was no use. I may be older than him but he was much much bigger than me he wrapped my legs around his waist as our kiss deepened and pushed his buldge against my crotch. The pressure irritated me. In ripped my face away from his and let out a hiss. "No that hurts."

He hovers over me and places his hands on my shorts.I grab his hands ignoring the fire that engulfs it. "No."

"Krissy, let me help you," his voice was stern.

"No."

He closes his eyes and takes deep breaths trying his hardest to concentrate.

"I swear to god, Krissy, let me pleasure you now and you can be mad at me afterwords."

He slowly takes off my pants and my underwear revealing my very wet vagina he lets out a grown as my the musty smell of my arousal fills the room.

He flicks his finger against my opening and my legs buckle and come together. My hand is holding his wrist and my head is thrown back.

"You promise?" I ask breathlessly.

His index finger flicks me again and I let out a moan.

"Hell if you let me make you make those sounds, you can be as hell as mad as you want afterwords. My god." He grabs the wrist of both my hands and removes them as he plunges his index finger into my vagina.

I let out a loud moan and I arch my back. "Ah, ah, ah," I let out as the pleasure consumes me.

"What do you say?" he asks breathlessly.

"You better mother fucking take off your mother fucken clothes then."

He chuckled and took his hands off of me to remove his clothing and I involuntarily let out a whimper.

He leaned down to kiss me and when he broke it he lifter my shirt over my head and we were both naked. He spread my legs open and stuck one finger into my wet pussy.

"Ohhh," I moaned.

He stared pumping it in and out and soon my hips were moving with his. Soon he stuck another one in there and a wave of pleasure washed through me he stopped with the pumping motions and scissoring me I let out a little cry of pain as he stretched me out.

"Damn you're tight." As if on cue my walls tightened around his fingers. I looked down and saw his arousal

"Just thinking about it hurt. You are not going to fit," I panted.

"What can I say?" he mumbled into my ear. "My body tried its best to grow to please your needs while you were," he inserted another finger and I gasped. "Gone."

He wen to kiss my neck and I flinched. "I'm not goin to mark you," he mumbled sucking on my neck. "That only happens when you let me."

Hovering over me he takes my left nipple between his lips as I rock against his fingers

"Now tell me, have you ever had an oragasm before?" My walls squeezed tightly against his fingers as I shook my head.

Before I could even comprehend his fingers were out of me and he wasn't over me anymore both of his hands held my ankles and his face was at my crotch.

"Don't even-" I started but I didn't get to finish as his tongue entered my body. "Oh god," I nearly screamed my legs jerked and my hands grabbed onto my beds sheets.

"Ugh," I moaned. His tounge licked the sensitive tissue of my inner walls and I felt them tighten when my hips started rocking. He let go of my ankles and held on to my hips to hold me still. I let out a groan of protest.

I felt my orogasm near as I tried to move my hips

"Oh my god."

"Scream my name," Jake mumbled against me loud enough to hear. "And I swear to god I'll make it happen again." He stuck his left index finger in with his his finger and I screamed out his name.

"Damn," he said placing his body over mine, And that was just the foreplay."

"Just stick it in," I said.

"It's gonna hurt."

"I know."

He put both hands on my hips and pressed down so I couldn't move.

He pushed the tip of his penis in and I let out a cry of pain as I gripped the bed sheets.

"Oh my god," I said arching my back he moved the slighest bit and I let out a hiss.

He wraps my legs around his waist and kisses the hollow of my neck. "I'm just gonna shove it all in okay?"

I wrappeded my arms around his neck and hurried my face in it and nodded. He leaned down so that my head was back on the bed and held my hips that were in the air so he had an incline to go in at.

With a quick thrust he broke my virgin barrier and plunged into my depths I but my lip hard as a wave of pain washed over me bringing tears to my eyes.

My walls tightened in pain and I hear him swear in pleasure. I felt his penis pulsing inside of me

"Krissy, are you okay?"

I grabbed on tighter to him being able to feel the blood that dropped from my pussy.

He positioned us so I was flat on the bed and started to thrust in and out. A moan of pleasure escaped my lips and he went faster.

His lips crashed down on me as he changed his motioned to a figure eight motion. I moaned against his mouth as my walls tightened.

His head fell against my neck and he screamed out my name as he released himself inside of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow. i just. i can't believe i just wrote that.....