Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

The City Comes Alive When We're Together

-Danielle-

I woke up the next morning and looked at the clock, wondering why the hell I woke up at 7am. I carefully got out of bed, making sure I didn't wake Jamie up.

"What are you doing up?" Ian asked from his seat at the table as I walked into the kitchen. I jumped slightly, "Ian, don't do that!" He chuckled, "Sorry, but seriously. You're just usually the last one up." I walked over to the cabinet, grabbing a small glass, then to the fridge and poured myself some orange juice. "Don't know. I could ask you the same thing," I replied. He simply shrugged and took a sip of his coffee.

"What's up, Keaggy?" I asked, sitting down next to him. "Nothing," he said. "I've told that lie too many times," I stated bluntly. "I talked to you yesterday, you're talking to me now. What's going on?" He sighed, "I just miss Maggie is all." "We all do, but you'll see her sooner than you think," I said, trying to hide my smirk. "How do you know?" he asked, looking up at me. "Because I know the feeling of being away from someone you love more than anything for long periods of time," I replied. "Right," he trailed off. "Trust me, Ian. You'll be together before you know it," I smiled, patting his shoulder and standing up, walking back to my room.

"I heard you talking to Ian," Jamie said when I closed our bedroom door. I jumped again, "What the fuck is with you people scaring me today?" He simply laughed as I laid back down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and said, "You didn't tell him, did you?" "Your lack of faith in me is concerning," I replied sarcastically. "I'm just saying, you know how you like to talk," he chuckled. "I also know how to keep a secret. Ian Keaggy has absolutely no idea that Maggie Eckford will be at your concert tonight, Jamie Follese," I smiled innocently at him. He laughed, "Thank you for the clarification, Danielle Myers." "You're welcome," I giggled before cuddling against him.

"You're warm," I mumbled into his chest. I felt him chuckled, "You know what else is warm?" "What?" "Coffee." I looked up at him and rolled my eyes, "Way to kill the moment, Jaim."

I got up and Jamie grabbed my hand, "Where are you going?" "Making you coffee," I replied, sticking my tongue out at him. He pulled my arm, causing me to fall back and land on him. "I don't want coffee," he said. "Well, what do you want?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "You," he whispered. I could feel my face getting red as I softly kissed him.

"You need coffee for the day we're about to have," I giggled, poking his nose, and getting off of him. "Oh, really?" he smirked. "Yup! It's gonna be a long day, baby," I turned around and winked at him before I left the room. I heard him laugh, making me smile to myself as I walked back into the kitchen to make our coffee.

*That night at the concert*

"Do you think he's ready for this?" Melanie giggled as her, Maggie, and I watched the guys performing onstage where they couldn't see us. "I don't think he's ready for this," I smiled. "I think he may be partially ready for this," Maggie laughed. We all looked at each other and busted out laughed. "You're right, he's so not ready for this," Maggie chuckled.

"Thank you guys for having us here tonight!" Ryan yelled into his mic as the crowd screamed. Maggie stayed where we were to wait for the signal and Melanie and I walked over to the guys as they ran backstage.

"Jamie!" I yelled happily, jumping on him and throwing my arms around his neck. "You seem oddly happy," Ian said, giving me a weird look. I shrugged and smiled at him, "It's just a happy day today." We all smiled at him and he said, "Okay, seriously. What's going on? You're all acting weird." "Well," Melanie started, "We know you're birthday was last month.." "And we didn't get you anything too crazy," Jamie continued. "But we figured this might make up for it," Nash finished.

"What are you-" Ian started, but was cut off by Maggie as she walked over to us, "I've got a present here for an Ian Keaggy." He looked at her with shock written all over his face, then quickly smiled as widely as he possibly could and kissed her. They both grinned when they pulled away and Ian looked at the rest of us, "When did you... HOW did you..." "Don't worry about how. Just know we did," Ryan smiled.

"We should probably head home," Melanie hinted. "But we always go out after shows," Ryan said. "Not tonight, loverboy! We've got a surprise for all of you," I exclaimed, grabbing Jamie's hand and running outside. Everyone else followed and soon enough, we were all back home.

"You guys stay in the living room until we call for you, got it?" Maggie smiled as the guys sat down on the couch. "Why?" Nash whined. "Because if you don't, you won't get your surprise," Melanie chuckled. "But-" "No. You're staying here," I said, skipping into the kitchen.

About 45 minutes later, Maggie, Melanie, and I were done cooking and had set the table. "We're done! Get your pretty little faces in here," I yelled. Ryan, Jamie, Nash, and Ian all smiled when they walked into the room.

"So, what was this for?" Ryan asked when we were done eating, wrapping his arm around Melanie's shoulders. "Just think of it as the one year anniversary dinner," she smiled at him. "And our 'just because' dinner," Maggie laughed, looking at Ian. "And my 'this is really awkward' dinner," Nash mumbled. "Oh, you didn't think we forgot about you, did you, Nashy?" I smiled, standing up and coming back to the table with a plate of cookies. His face instantly lit up, "Cookies!" Everyone laughed as he nearly jumped over the table. I pulled back the plate and he pouted, "Hey!" "Take off my arm and not getting any cookies will be the least of your worries," I warned, pointing at him with my free hand.

He sat back down in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes and laughed, setting the plate on the table, "Here, baby. Stop whining." He grinned and grabbed a cookie, as did everyone else.

"Hey, you guys are going to Australia next month, aren't you?" I asked. "We all are, yeah," Ryan chuckled. "Okay, thanks." "Why?" Nash asked. I shrugged, "No reason. Just wondering." "We know better than that, missy. You've got something up your sleeve," Ian laughed, holding his cookie up at me. I put my hands up, "I have absolutely no idea what you mean by that." "We should probably all be worried," Jamie added. "If I DID have something up my sleeve, which, I totally don't, it would only involve the person in this room who is currently single," I shrugged again.

Everyone looked at Nash as he laughed nervously, "What about the only single person in this room?" I stood up from my chair and yawned dramatically, looking at my wrist, "Would you look at the time! Well, looks like I should be going to bed. It was fun actually eating a home cooked dinner with you all. Goodnight!" I rushed out of the room, leaving everyone else wondering what I had planned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "For Baltimore" by All Time Low

Outfits:
Melanie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57844082
Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57845038
Maggie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57846991