Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

I'm Falling in Love, but It's Falling Apart

-Danielle-

"This is a sidewalk, that's a tree.." Amy kept going on before I interrupted her, "Babe, we know what sidewalks, trees, birds, and rocks look like. Believe it or not, we actually do have those things back in Nashville." "Do you really?" she yelled with a fake shocked expression. "Yeah, and for someone who's moving there soon, I would think you'd know that," I replied, sticking my tongue out at her. "You're moving to Nashville?" Nash asked Amy. "Yup," Amy smiled, "Moving there in spring!"

We ended up back outside the hotel about 3 hours later. "Who wants to go shopping?" I yelled excitedly. "Babe, we've been shopping all day," Jamie groaned. "Yeah, and my feet are killing me," Melanie whined. I sighed, "Ryan?" "Sorry, I'm all shopped out." I looked at Ian and he chuckled, "Maggie and I are going out to lunch." "I'll go," Nash shrugged. "I'll go, too. Someone needs to make sure you don't cause too much trouble," Amy winked at me. I put my hand over my heart, "I am mildly offended by that statement!" She gave me a look and I threw my hands up, "Just because it's true doesn't mean I'm not offended." I kissed Jamie before linking my arms with Nash's and Amy's and heading off for more shopping.

Nash and I were looking around some store while Amy was trying things on. "When are you gonna ask her out?" I asked, nudging Nash with my elbow. "What makes you think I'm going to ask her out?" he grinned slightly, not looking at me. "I see that look you give her. You like her," I teased. "That doesn't mean she likes me back," he mumbled. "You really don't pay attention to my Twitter, do you?" "Should I?" "If you did, you'd know my plan." "And what plan would that be?" "To get you to ask Amy out," I shrugged, picking up a necklace and looking at it. "Why?" "Because you're obviously tired of the couple things and you lack interest in any girls at shows and stuff, so why not her. Besides, she's been crushing on you forever and when she found out I started dating Jamie, let's just say she was set on getting me to set you two up if we ever met." He tried to hide his smile, but it didn't work. "That's the thing I'm talking about. You smile every time someone even says her name. It's the same way you looked at-" "Please don't bring her up," Nash cut me off. "Sorry, but it is, and I think you two would be happy together." He sighed, "I just don't want it to end up like last time." "Babe, that girl was a bitch and believe me when I say not one of us liked her. She wasn't right for you. You can do so much better," I said, throwing my arm around his waist, "Let's go check on your future girlfriend."

"Amy," I called out. "Yeah?" she called back in the same tone, walking out of the dressing room. "Just making sure you didn't die." "Oh, ha, ha, ha. Aren't you just adorable?" "I know I am. You're not too bad looking yourself," I winked. "Oh, my! Would you look at the time! I should be heading back to the hotel. You guys hang out, do whatever, and I'll see you later. Bye!" I ran off in the direction of the hotel, hoping Nash would take my advice and ask Amy out.

-Nash-

"Does she always act that weird?" Amy asked as we watched Danielle run away. "Yeah," I trailed off. "So, what do you want to do?" she asked. "We can go get some lunch," I suggested. "Sounds good to me," she replied and we started walking toward a little cafe.

"Tell me about yourself," I said as we sat down. "Well," she started, "What do you want to know?" "Anything and everything," I smiled. She thought for a moment before speaking again, "Alright. I'm nineteen. I have bright blue eyes and red-brown hair, but you could probably already tell," she giggled before continuing, "I can speak two languages. I like books, beaches, coffee, music, bonfires, skateboarding, parties, jumping in pools at random hours of the night, shopping, watching movies, blogging, writing my feelings on paint cards and sticking them on walls, tweeting, cinnamon, grilled cheese and avocado sandwiches, road trips, ice skating, Reese's, captain crunch, slapping people in the face who piss me off, photography, traveling, and Disney." She took a deep breath and I stared at her, "You realize you just said all of that without breathing, right?" She simply giggled again, "Sorry. I like to talk to and sometimes, I just go on and on. So, feel free to stop me anytime." "Oh, no. It's okay. I like hearing you talk," I smirked. "I know it's the accent. It's so sexy, you can't contain yourself," she winked. I laughed and stood up, "We should probably get back to the hotel." She nodded, standing up as well, and we made our journey back to the hotel.

"So, um, I want to ask you something, Amy," I said, suddenly getting nervous. "Yes, Nash?" she smiled. "I know we just met and everything, but would you maybe want to, uh, be my girlfriend?" I asked, not looking over at her. She laughed lightly, then kissed my cheek, "Of course I would." I smiled, finally looking up at her and grabbed her hand, interlocking our fingers as we walked into the hotel lobby.

Amy and I walked to the elevator and went to our room. When we reached the door, we could hear loud voices coming from inside. We gave each other a look before opening the door to find Jamie and Danielle arguing. They hadn't noticed we walked in, and we know it's wrong to eavesdrop, but we were curious.

"You have no right to tell me who I can and can't hang out with," Danielle shouted. "I'm not saying you can't hang out with him, I'm saying I think it would be better if you just didn't tell him you love him all the time," Jamie replied, just as loud. "He is my best friend, Jamie! There is nothing going on between us! Why are you acting so jealous?" "You seem to flirt with him a lot. Everyone can see it," he shrugged. "Flirting?" she laughed loudly, "You think I'm flirting with him? He is like my brother, Jamie. I would never, ever, ever cheat on you." She paused and then said more quietly, "But I guess you don't trust me enough to know that."

Danielle took a deep breath and let it out before reaching behind her neck and taking off her necklace. Jamie looked at her and whispered, "Please don't." She shook her head as she took off her ring. She took his hand and placed the necklace and ring in it, then closed his fingers on them. "I love you," she choked, "But I guess you just need time to think about us, so I'm gonna let you do that." He opened his mouth to say something, but she shook her head again and kissed him before saying, "Goodbye, Jamie." She gave him a small smile and walked out the door, not looking back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Into Your Arms" by The Maine

Outfits:
Melanie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58190433
Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58191518
Amy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58191882