Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

Tell Me We Can Make This Dream Become Real

-Amy-

"Guys," I called, running after everyone as they were walking to the gate for their flight back to Nashville. "Amy?" Nash said as he turned around. "What are you doing here?" Danielle asked looking at my bags, smiling. "You really didn't think I'd just let you leave Australia without me, did you?" I laughed. "I thought you said you were moving in the spring," Melanie said. "I did, but that was when I assumed I would have the money to do it. I found out a couple weeks ago that I have the money now, so why not move early?" I smiled. "Seriously?" Maggie asked happily. "Seriously," I giggled. "I've already been looking at houses and-" Nash cut me off, "You don't want to live with us?" I shook my head, "I would love to, but I can't just intrude like that." "You stayed with us at the hotel," Jamie laughed, "You wouldn't be intruding at all." "Yeah, we need someone else to help control these idiots anyway," Melanie giggled, pointing at the guys. I thought for a moment before asking, "Are you sure you don't mind?" Nash wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead, "Of course we don't. My bed would get lonely without you." He winked at me, making me laugh. "The blowup doll just doesn't do it for him anymore," Ryan teased. "You would know what that feels like, wouldn't you, Ry?" Danielle smirked. "Okay! Time to get on the plane," Ian said loudly, trying not to laugh at Ryan's reaction.

-Ian- (whaaaaaaat)

*Two days later*

The girls went grocery shopping, so I decided to take the opportunity to tell the guys my plan for the concert tonight.

"Seriously? Oh my God, Ian, congratulations," Ryan, Jamie, and Nash said excitedly, hugging me after I told them I was going to propose to Maggie.

"She hasn't said yes yet, guys," I chuckled. "But she will," Jamie smiled. "You know she will, too," Nash laughed. "What if she doesn't though? Like, what if she's not ready to get married?" I asked, the nerves finally hitting me. Ryan put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me, "Ian, she is in love with you. She will will be nothing less than ecstatic." "How are you going to propose?" Jamie asked. "That's what I was hoping you guys could help me with. I have an idea," I smiled.

After I finished telling the guys my plan, I called Danielle. "Sup, Keaggy?" she answered after the third ring. "Are you alone?" I asked. "No, Amy and Melanie are right here." "Where's Maggie?" "Bathroom." "Good, put me on speaker." "There are nicer way to ask for things, sir," she replied, smiling. "Please put me on speaker," I said, laughing. "You're on, go." "I need you guys to keep Maggie out until the concert starts," I said. "Why?" Melanie asked. "Just please, do it. For me?" I begged. "We're doing you a favor, boy. We deserve to know," Amy chuckled. "I'm going to propose t-" was all I got out before they yelled in unison, "Finally!" "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, a bit confused. "We have been waiting for you two to get married for forever," Danielle replied. "Whoa, I haven't asked her yet. She might not even say yes.." "Ian, the girl is head over heels for you. She'd be stupid not to say yes," Melanie said. Danielle and Amy agreed. "Right. Danielle, is there any way you'd be able to get here while Melanie and Amy keep Maggie busy?" I asked. "What for?" "I wanted to know if you'd be interested in photographing this," I offered. "I'm so in! When do you need me?" "Right now, if you can." "On my way," she smiled. "Cool! We're still at home, so just meet us here." "Yes, sir," I heard before she hung up.

-Danielle-

"Hey, I gotta get going," I said when Maggie got back to us. "Aw, why?" Maggie asked. "Ian wants me to photograph the concert tonight and have some experience to maybe start my own photography business, so he needs me back home for a few last minute things that need to be done" I replied. Maggie smiled, "Alright. Should we walk back with you?" "Yes," Melanie and Amy said before I had the chance to say no. I rolled my eyes, but knew it was just better to agree than to argue about it.

"I'll see you at the concert," I waved at them when we reached our front door, watching them walk away before darting into the house.

"Designated photographer, at your service," I announced when I walked through the door. "Good! You're here," Ian said excitedly, rushing over to me and pulling me to the couch where the rest of the guys were sitting. He threw me onto the couch in between Nash and Jamie, then sat down himself. "Damn, Keaggy. I know you're excited, but you don't need to abuse me," I giggled. "Sorry," he chuckled, "Okay, so, here's the plan."

"If she doesn't say yes, I might have to smack her," I said when Ian finished talking. I then looked at Jamie, Ryan, and Nash, "You guys will never be able to top this. At all." Ian smiled proudly and Jamie stared at me. "What?" I yelled, "I'm just saying!" He simply shook his head and smiled before kissing my cheek.

"Alright, lovebirds. Let's get to soundcheck," Ryan laughed, standing up and walking toward the door. "Oh, wait," I yelled again, running into my bedroom and coming back out with my camera. I ran back over to the door where everyone was waiting and smiled, "Ready!"

We arrived at the stage and noticed a few girls were already waiting in line. "Hey," Ian said as we walked up to them, "How would you girls like to come to soundcheck?" They all stared at us and one of them answered, "Uh, yeah!"

They followed us in and I randomly yelled, "I know you guys!" "Took you long enough," they yelled back, laughing. "What?" Ryan asked, confused. I smiled and pointed at each person as I introduced them, "Guys, this is Gaby, Reilly, Livy, Carrie, and Lizzie." "How do you know them?" Nash chuckled. "She only talks to us on Twitter all the time," Carrie giggled. "Then you should all know my memory sucks," I laughed again. "Alright, we'll give you that," Gaby smiled. "But don't ever let it happen again," Reilly grinned. "Don't threaten me! I might make you come on stage and rap," I winked jokingly. "Bring it on," Livy yelled, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Can we maybe get moving?" Ian chuckled, shaking his head. "Keaggy, the concert starts in three hours. We've got time," I giggled. "I know, but we still have to let your friends in on the plan!" "What plan?" Gaby asked. "Guess who's going to propose to his girlfriend tonight," I sang. They all yelled together, "Jamie!" "Damn it! Now I have to wait two and a half more years because the surprise was ruined," Jamie yelled dramatically. I laughed loudly and shoved his shoulder, "Shut up." "I don't know if I'll believe you if you say it's Ian," Livy laughed. "Well, get ready to believe it," Ian smiled widely. Gaby, Reilly, Livy, Lizzie, and Carrie all looked at each other, then at Ian, and yelled, "Finally!" "Weird. That was the same reaction Danielle, Melanie, and Amy had," Ryan smirked. "Took you long enough, Ian," Lizzie chuckled as we walked onto the stage.

"So, where are you girls sitting?" Ian asked. "Uh.." Carrie trailed off, looking at her ticket, "5th row." "Yeah, not anymore," he laughed, "We need you in the front. That is, if you don't mind." "I suppose that would be okay, but we're only doing this for Maggie," Gaby replied sarcastically. "I see why you're friends with them, Danielle. They're almost as sarcastic as you are," Nash smirked. "No one is more sarcastic than I am, babe," I joked.

Right as we were about to run onto the stage, Melanie, Amy, and Maggie rushed in. "Sorry we're late," Maggie said, kissing me, "We got stuck in traffic." "I've never seen so much road construction in my life," Amy sighed. "It's alright. I'll see you later," I laughed, giving Maggie another kiss before running onstage.

When our set was officially over, we waved to the crowd and Ryan, Nash, and Jamie ran backstage.

"I know we normally play Tonight Tonight last, but I have a surprise for Maggie if she'd come out here," I smiled. I looked over at Maggie, who was obviously confused, as she walked out. I draped my arm over her shoulder, "You look really lost." "I am.." she replied. "Good," I chuckled.

Melanie ran out with a stool and had Maggie sit down, smiling widely at her. I looked at Danielle, who gave me a thumbs-up, letting me know she was ready.

"Alright," I addressed the crowd again, "I don't usually do this, but you guys are lucky fans tonight. For the last song, I wanted to do something really special, so this is I Just Want to Love You." The venue erupted into screams, making me laugh. Maggie smiled and looked down as I started playing.

I gave you more than I could give.
It started off bright, and burned till it turned dim.
No, I can never hurt again.
I've come from where I was before to where I am.

Oh, I just wanna know how it feels to go from broken to healed.
Tell me we can make this dream become real.

I just want to love you, I just want to give you all I have.
I just want to need you, I need you more than I can stand.
I just want to hold you like every minute is my last.
I just want to love you cause life goes by so fast.

We're staring at the sky again.
It started to rain, but we're not going in.
We're dancing to the sound of that old juke box.
Singing through the windows from the house around the block.

Oh, I had never felt how it feels to go from broken to healed.
But looking at you now, it's all become real.

I just want to love you, I just want to give you all I have.
I just want to need you, I need you more than I can stand.
I just want to hold you like every minute is my last.
I just want to love you cause life goes by so fast.

And as the minutes turn to hours and the sky lights up like fireworks.
Cause the whole world is surrounded by a flame.
When the world, it keeps on turning and the sky, it keeps on burning.
Cause the whole world is surrounded by a flame.
By a flame, a flame, a flame, a flame.

I just want to love you, I just want to give you all I have.
I just want to need you, I need you more than I can stand.
I just want to hold you like every minute is my last.
I just want to love you, I just want to love you...
Cause life goes by so fast.

After I sang the last line, I nodded at Gaby, Reilly, Lizzie, Livy, and Carrie and they smiled as widely as they could, holding up their signs. They were each holding a word, and together, the signs said, "Maggie, will you marry Ian?"

Maggie looked at the girls, shocked. When she turned back to me, I was already on one knee with the ring in my hand. She covered her mouth as she started crying and I smiled at her, "Maggie Eckford, I love you and I would love nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

She nodded as quickly as she could and I slipped the ring on her finger. She stared at it for a moment before screaming and jumping on me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist just as tightly as the crowd screamed.

I heard Danielle, Melanie, Amy, Nash, Ryan, and Jamie cheer before they ran onstage and threw their arms around us for a group hug. They all let go of us and I squeezed Maggie one more time before moving to look at her. Tears were still streaming down her face, so I lifted my hands up to wipe her cheeks, then kissed her. She smiled at me and whispered, "I love you so much." "I love you so much more," I smiled back, kissing her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "I Just Want to Love You" by Ian Keaggy

I know, I'm adorable.

Outfits:
Melanie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60028097
Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60026973
Amy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60027409
Maggie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60026573