Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

You Know I'm Never Gonna Let You Go

-Danielle-

We heard yelling and I said, "I'll go make sure everything's okay." I trotted toward the living room and entered just after the front door slammed shut. I ran over to the door and opened it just in time to watch a car leave the driveway and speed down the road. "What happened?" Melanie asked, rushing into the room with everyone following close behind her. "I'm not sure," I answered, pulling my phone out of my pocket and dialing Amy's number.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked as soon as she picked up. "They're taking me home," she cried. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "They're taking me back to Australia," she said quickly before the line went dead. I looked up at everyone in shock, "They're taking her back to Australia.." Before anyone could respond, Nash was already out the door.

-Nash-

As soon as Danielle told us what was happening, I ran out of the house and got into my car. I nearly sped to the airport and got there in time to see Amy's family practically dragging her to the gate.

"Amy!" I yelled, running toward them as they turned around. She broke free from her mom's grasp and ran over to me, hugging me as tightly as she could. I took her face in my hands and moved her back to look at her. "What's going on? Why are you leaving?" I asked.

"She's coming home with us," Andrew stated plainly. "What is wrong with you?" I asked, shocked as Amy buried her face into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. "I told you, I know about your reputation and I don't want you dating my sister," he answered. Before I could say anything back, Amy let go of me and spun around to face her brother, yelling, "You're just mad because I'm happier with Nash than I was with your douchebag best friend!" She took a breath to calm herself down and looked at her parents, continuing, "The picture Andrew showed you was from a night when they were in L.A. and Danielle thought Jamie cheated on her. Nash was just giving her a hug to comfort her and Danielle's ex had taken the picture to use as blackmail against her and Nash because she wouldn't go back to him." "And you believe that?" her brother laughed bitterly. "Yes, I do! I trust them, Andrew! I know Jamie nor Danielle would ever do anything to ruin their relationship because they love each other so much, it's ridiculous. I am sorry that Lawrence and I didn't work out - really, I am - but I love Nash and just because you're not happy about it doesn't mean it's ever going to change."

I felt a smile spread across my face and I wrapped my arms around Amy's waist from behind, and rested my chin on the top of her head as she leaned against me, holding my hands.

"Mr. and Mrs. Duerinckx, I swear I would never do anything to hurt your daughter. Yeah, I did do the things your son may have told you I did, but I love Amy more than I've ever loved anyone. I would never intentionally do anything to hurt her," I said. I felt Amy squeeze my hand and smiled. Her mother and father looked at each other before her mom looked at her and said, "Amy, if anything happens to you, I want you on the first plane home." "So I can stay?" she asked hopefully. "Yes," her dad smiled.

Amy screamed and turned around, jumping into my arms. I could vaguely make out what her mom and dad were saying to her brother as I hugged Amy tightly, but at that point, I didn't really care. All I cared about was the fact that I had Amy and she wasn't leaving me anytime soon. "I love you," I mumbled into her neck. She smiled, "I love you, too."

Amy put her feet back down on the ground and pushed on my shoulder, only to jump on my back. "What are you doing?" I laughed as put my arms under her knees to hold her up. She simply giggled, "I think I'm hitching a ride back to the Follese's house." I started walking back to my car, "Ah, well, I think there's a fee for that." "How about I pay you for it tonight?" she smirked. "I'm sure we can work something out," I smirked back.

When I pulled into the Follese's driveway, I saw everyone sitting on the porch. As soon as Amy got out of the car, Danielle screamed her name and jumped off of Jamie's lap, running over to us. She tackled Amy with a hug and exclaimed, "I missed you!" "We were gone for half an hour," Amy laughed. "You know her," Jamie smiled, walking over and pulling Danielle into him, "She's always being over-dramatic. "I resent that," she squeaked. "Of course you do," Jamie grinned, kissing the top of her head."

"But really," Ian chuckled, looking at Amy, "We're glad you're back." "I'm glad to be back," she smiled, "Now, what were we going to do before I left? Oh, right! I think Danielle, Melanie, Maggie, and I were going to kick your asses in FIFA." "Oh, is THAT what you were going to do?" Ryan smirked. "You know what? I think Amy's right," Melanie winked, strolling back toward the house before breaking into a run. The girls looked at each other before running after her with the rest of us following closely behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Time-Bomb" by All Time Low

I know.
It's short.
Sorry.
You'll live.