Status: Completed 2/16/2013

Love Will Save You

You're Still Holding onto My Heart

-Danielle-

*Three months later*

"Melanie, stop," I groaned as I stared at myself in the mirror. "What?" she exclaimed, "This is your big day! I'm supposed to be taking lots of pictures!" "No, Keaggy is supposed to be taking lots of pictures. He's our wedding photographer. That's his job. You're supposed to be doing your job as my maid of honor to make me feel less nervous about this." "What's there to be nervous about?" she asked, "You have a man waiting for you at the end of that aisle who's crazy in love with you and all your friends around to support you two!" "You remember that in a few months when you're going through the same thing," I said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes as Amy and Maggie walked into the room. "You ready?" Maggie smiled. "As ready as I'll ever be," I mumbled, standing up and walking with the girls out of the room. We got into the hallway and I watched as Ryan, Ian, Nash, and Eli (who took the role of walking Amy down the aisle since she couldn't walk with Nash) all look over at me and smile as widely as they could.

"You look beautiful, Danielle," Ryan said, giving me a hug. I gave him a small smile and quietly thanked him before it was time to start the ceremony. I heard the room get quiet as our flower girl and ring bearer walked down the aisle before Amy and Eli, then Ian and Maggie, followed by Melanie and Ryan.

The music started playing and I instantly felt butterflies as I linked arms with Nash. "If it makes you feel any better, Jamie is nervous as hell, too," Nash chuckled. "That helps a little," I smiled as we walked into the room. Everyone stood up and we started walking down the aisle, my eyes immediately locking on Jamie's. I could tell he was trying not to cry, which only made me want to cry that much more.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was really only a few seconds, we had finally reached the end of the aisle and the preacher said, "Who gives this woman away?" Nash smiled and looked at everyone, "We all do." I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead lightly before handing me off to Jamie and taking his place between Ian and Eli. Jamie and I turned to face each other and at that point, I wasn't paying attention to anything but him. A few minutes later, I snapped back into reality when the preacher had us put the rings on each other and said, "And now for the exchanging of vows. Jamie, you will go first."

Jamie smiled at me, taking my hands in his, "Danielle, from the moment I met you at the band's meet and greet almost two years ago, I knew I had to get to know you better. I was so happy when Ryan and Melanie got together because I knew I would have the chance to do that, especially since I had forgotten to ask you for your number." I giggled lightly, making him smile as he continued, "We have our ups and downs, just like every couple does, but I'm thankful for every day that they don't do anything to tear us apart. I know I always tell you this, but I would honestly rather be single for the rest of my life if I couldn't spend it with you." He chuckled when a few people awed and kept talking, "There will never be enough words in any language to accurately describe how much I love you and how excited I am to be spending the rest of my life with you."

The preacher then turned to me, "Danielle."

I looked at Jamie and mumbled, "Well, there's no way I'm going to be able to top that." I earned a laugh from everyone in the room as I held Jamie's hands tighter, "Jamie, since the second Melanie introduced me to your band, you were the one I had that stereotypical fangirl crush on-" I leaned over to look behind Jamie at Ryan, Nash, and Ian, "-No offense, guys." They laughed lightly and nodded before I looked back at Jamie, "I can't tell you how many days I would spend sitting in my room, replaying song after song, imagining what it would ever feel like if my dream of meeting you came true. When you asked me to be your girlfriend, I literally thought I was dreaming and I would wake up any second. Honestly, there are days even now when I can't believe this is all actually happening, and it feels pretty damn good," I laughed. Jamie smiled and I went on, "I can't tell you how much it means to me that out of every girl who has ever been to one of your shows, that you would fall in love with me. Not a second goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am to have you in my life, and I thank God every single day for giving me someone who loves me just as much as I love him."

I saw a tear start to fall down his cheek and I reached up and wiped it away, leaving my hand resting on the side of his face for a moment before putting my hand back in his. He smiled at me and the preacher continued with the ceremony, "If anyone has a reason these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace." It was quiet for a few seconds and he continued, "By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Jamie and I smiled at each other before leaning forward and kissing as everyone cheered and clapped. I bit my lip as he pulled back and we walked back down the aisle hand-in-hand to start our lives together.

*Five months later*

Life has been pretty calm since Jamie and I got married. Nash and Amy moved into their own apartment in the same building Ian and Maggie live in - and oddly enough, directly across the hall. Jamie and I moved into the house Melanie and I shared before moving in with the band, so we all have a place to call our own. Melanie's baby is due any day now, and she's really been stressing out. Especially since her and Ryan's wedding is in less than 48 hours.

*Two days later*

Melanie looked at herself in the mirror as I secured her necklace around her neck. "You look stunning, Mel," I smiled at her. She smiled back, "Thank you, and thanks for being our photographer." "It's really no problem. Once the promise of french fries was thrown in, I was all for it," I teased.

I walked out of the room for a moment to make sure everything was ready and when I walked back in, Melanie looked at me with wide eyes, "Danielle.. It's time." I looked over at the clock on the wall, "No, it's not.. We still have 10 more minutes." "No," she shook her head before pointing at her stomach, "It's time."

My eyes got wide as well as Maggie and Amy walked into the room to see how everything was going. "Get Mel out to my car, I'll be right there," I told them as I ran out of the room and down the hallway until I found Jamie. "Whoa, what's the emergency?" he asked. "I need you to get the guys and meet us at the hospital," I rushed, turning back around and heading back the way I came. "Why? What happened?" I heard the worry in his voice. I spun back around and said, "Melanie just went into labor," and ran outside to my car where everyone was waiting for me and hopped in, driving to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: "Inseparable" by Jonas Brothers

NEW SINGLE TOMORROW, GUYS<3

Outfits(Jamie and Danielle's wedding):
Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69958711
Melanie, Amy, and Maggie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69960776

Outfits(Ryan and Melanie's wedding):
Melanie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69961803
Danielle, Amy, and Maggie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69963127