Status: Alive;) Comment/Subscribe/Recommend<3

Sick Little Games.

011

I walked into the buzzing common room. Class had worn me out; I was used to it still being the holidays. I had hated every second of school so far. I scanned the common room quickly trying to find someone to hang out with. I spotted Melanie in the corner huddled in a group of people. I strutted over to them confidently; sitting next to Melanie. I took my long hair out of my ponytail, letting it fall limply down my back.

“Seriously what was Potter thinking?” Draco sneered.

“He needs to get a grip, he’s losing the plot.” Melanie added.

“He’ll be in St Mungo’s next.” Blaise Laughed.

“But is the dark Lord back?” Pansy asked.

I looked over at Draco, who wouldn’t make eye contact with anyone. His sparkling blue eyes flicking from place to place. He knew something we didn’t. Something that was of vital importance. Something I was going to find out. Whatever it took.

“Enough of the heavy guys, let’s play spin the wand.” I looked around the circle for approval.

There was very few of us, but enough to have a good game. They all nodded.

"Okay so has everyone played before?" Pansy asked.

I sighed, if anyone in our year had never played spin the wand before, I would use the killing curse on myself.

"I haven't." A young girl spoke up.

She had blonde hair and blue eyes. Very pretty. Probably about third year so I couldn't blame her.

"Okay so basically it goes:
Peck on lips.
Kiss lasting 5 seconds.
Open mouth.
Tongues." The girl nodded quietly. "This is Holly by the way, she's my cousin." Pansy said smiling.

Hopefully she wouldn’t turn out the same way Pansy did. I felt sorry for her, having to put up with Pansy.

"Are we playing or what!" I asked eagerly.

They laughed and pansy took the wand first. She spun it quickly until it landed on Crabbe. Igniting both of them in bright sparks. They were binded until they kissed. I sniggered. The game carried on for a further five minutes before it landed on me. Sparks flew around me. I laughed. It was Flint. I leaned across the circle and quickly pecked him lightly on the lips. It was my turn to spin now, so I leaned in and spun it lightly. It landed on Kevin Brechley. I kissed him. He blushed bright red. The next person he landed on was Hestia Carrow. As the game went on. I zoned out, until it was Draco's turn.

“Please let it be me. Please let it be me.” I repeated over and over silently in my head.

He spun the wand lightly, as it slowed down I could feel the tension rising. Every girl wanted to kiss the prince of Slytherin. It landed straight on Melanie. Fuck. She kissed him on the lips and spun it again it landing on Marcus flint. They leaned in and kissed. He span it again and it landing it back on me.

"Two beautiful girls in a row?" He winked.

"Must be your lucky day. “I giggled.

He leaned in kissing me and pulling away after 5 seconds. I spun the wand once again, this time it landed on Draco. I smiled. And leaned in and kissed him on the lips lightly. When he kissed me, I was more aware of his lips than I was for any other of the guys. Feeling his saliva linger on my lips. He sat back down in his place spinning it again. It landed again on me. My eyes widened.

"My lucky day." I thought to myself.

I moved into the middle, waiting for him to come the other half of the distance. He slowly moved in bringing his body close to mine and kissing me lightly on the lips for longer this time. A huge grin spread across my face as I moved back. I took the wand spinning it for the third time. This time landing on Blaise. I laughed leaning past Melanie and kissing him lightly on the lips.

“Can I get more of that later babe?” He winked.

I giggled.

Blaise spun it landing it on Flora Carrow. He looked at me for permission, I nodded. He leant in and kissed her lightly on the lips. She took the wand, it landing on Draco. She smiled. Lucky bitch. She leant in and kissed him. He showed no sign of emotion. He spun it again, landing it on me again. Sparks engulfed both of our bodies. I bit my lip, moving over to him. He took my hand tenderly leading me closer to his body. I sat across his legs, bringing our hips together. He took my face bringing his lips to mine; I ran my hands through his bleach blond hair. We were only on our third kiss so it surprised me when his tongue invaded my mouth. But it pleased me, making me moan into his mouth. I brought my tongue out of my mouth and into his, roaming his mouth. His hands slid onto my waist, pulling our bodies together. I could feel our sparks had already gone, and there was a part of me that knew I should pull away, I just couldn’t bring myself to do so.

"Whoa guys calm down." Flint said bringing me back into the sadness of reality.

I slid of his legs and sat back in my original place. Melanie turned to me with her jaw wide open. I smirked. I looked over at Blaise whose jaw was clenched.

"Sophie can I have a word?" Pansy asked through gritted teeth.

"Sure" I smirked. She walked upstairs into the girl’s dormitory. I followed silently.

"So isn't it enough that you’re fucking with Blaise’s head?!" She almost screamed. "You have to go after Draco now!?" She screamed this time.

"It was spin the wand, doesn't mean I'm going after Draco, and as for me and Blaise, I hardly think that's any of your business" I hissed coldly.

"It is my business when you cheat on Blaise and then go after my boyfriend! Pathetic." She spat.
"Your boyfriend!! You really think that you’re in a relationship with him, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day." I raised my eyebrows.

"He loves me." She said quietly.

"Screw that last bit, this is the funniest thing that I've heard in a year." I laughed. “Do you really think Draco would be with you? A fat, ugly slut.”

“And you think he would go out with you!? You got popular for being a slag, no one actually likes who you are, and they just like you because you put out.” The harsh words hit me like a ton of bricks.

I knew it was true, and it hurt. But I was in no way going to back down.

“Funny, that’s what I was going to say about you.” I smirked.

"I hate you." She screeched.

"Funny, that's not what you’re so called boyfriend said last night." I smirked. Her eyes filled with anger, her fists clenched.

"You monster." She screamed louder.

I didn't say anything. I didn't need to. I just laughed and skipped away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so guys I'm not entirely happy with this chapter. What do you think?

Me and This.Is.Me had a sleepover a couple of days ago, we decided to make a banner and a new layout which took us about 3 hours to do. Not the cleverest of people at working out what to do;)
We've also changed the summary and a picture of Phoenix's character. So check them out:) We have also started adding outfits into the story, I added one Into Chapter 3 for the party. So watch out for them:)
Hope you liked.
Much love for our 86 readers:)

~Just keep swimming