Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

"I'll cut off your *** and feed it to you!"

Oh my God! I need some liquor like now! I walk to the desk where the good stuff is hidden. Holy shit! What the fuck!! They are all gone! Oh fuck!! I look under my bed, shit! Did I drink it all and just not realize it? No! It's the girls they did this and I am so going to kill them! I walk up to the living room where I hear the girls screaming,

"No Ryuzaki don't die! Don't die!" I walk in to see a man on T.V. laying on the floor another man staring down at him. "Ryuzaki no no no no!" The girls scream.

"Hey..." I start but I get some frightening looks

"If you say another word wile Ryuzaki is dieing I'll cut off your dick and feed it to you!" Lidi growls. I run away in fear as the man on T.V. closes his eyes and dies. I hear the girls crying and throwing a fit as they see him leaving the world of the living. Oh well, I'll just have to go with out for now. I walk to my basement feeling a bit shaky and light headed. I sit on my bed trying to regain control of my body functions. I suddenly have to use the bathroom really bad. I sprint to the toilet and sit down just in time. (A/N I won't go into too much detail about that because we have all had to take a crap at some point or another!) I zip my jeans up and walk out of the room. I still feel light headed and funny, sort of like being drunk but not quite there, buzzed if you will.

I walk back to the living room where the girls are on the floor sobbing as their hero has just died I can hardly blame them (Even though he is a cartoon character).

"Are you still going to cut my dick off if I talk?" I ask.

"What do you want?" Lidi snaps at me, I think she had a weird crush on Ryuzaki.

"I want to know where all my drinks went," I say.

"We don't know," Cloudy says, her face tear stained.

"Okay, Thanks anyway," I say and head down to my room to lay down so my head will stop hurting.

I get to my room and lay down, God stop the world I want to get off! My whole fucking room is spinning all Topsy turvy! Then It stops, and, there's a little pink think on my floor! Holy shit it has Christina Agulara's head!

"RAWR!" The Christina Agulara monster says.

"Aaaah! No Christina Agulara get off me!" I scream.

"I'm a genie in a bottle!" The monster sings.

"No!!!" I scream.

The monster runs away. Good it's gone for the moment. I lay back down onto my bed and go to sleep snuggling a baseball bat, If that fucking pink nightmare comes back I'll have a surprise for that little fucker!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so two updates tonight and i will wright more tomorrow. One The chapter title is a quote of my own that I came up with about an hour ago because Rich came in just as my favorite character was dieing and I was Pissed! Of course I pick tonight to stay up and watch Death Note!
Two the Christina Agulara monster was from my favorite episode of South Park when they are all on Ritalin and Cartman sees pink Christina Agulara monsters LOL