Baby I'll Be Your Frankenstine

Whats Poking Me?

Gerard's POV

Lidi and Cloudy have once again convinced me to do something that makes absolutly no sence! A mud Bath? How the hell can mud be called a bath? What ever at least I get so see Frank in a swim suite! Wow did that sound kinky or what? I pull on some trunks with flames snaking up the legs cuz Imma hot mutha fucka! Not really but hey. I walk out to find the girls already and waiting on Frank and I (Frank is in the bathroom because everytime he starts to undress in front of me he blushes and runs away!) Lidi and Cloudy are in matching suits Lidi's red with black skulls Cloudys black with red skulls Sky is in a cute one pice with pink muffins on it. Frank comes out looking Hott! In his speedo showing off his sexy legs and ummm well other places I want to get to know better, cough coughpeinus. We walk to the place where there are like three pools of thick brown mud (All vaccient) We slide into the nearest one. I grab Frank and hug him close and eventually he gets over the suprise and snuggles.

"Whats poking me?" Frank asks making me cough again. I knew what it was and I was having a hard time controlling my laughter. "Gee, What are you doing?" He asks eyeing me.

"Nothing, nothing at all," I say making myself look guilty. "Girls, Frank and I need to talk for a wile we'll see you for dinner," I say quickly at the same time yanking Frank out of the pool.

"Whats the matter baby?" He asks. To answer him I pull him into a heated kiss my tounge pleading for entry. He grants almost as soon as I silently plead for it.

"Frank , do you still think it's too eairly? Becaue quite frankly my little buddy here can't take much more of this tourture!"

Frank pulls me close and starts kissing me intencely. We make our way to our room lips still connected. We crash on the bed. We rid ourselves of the suites that were keeping us from having much needed contact. I make my way down his body kissing all over him as he mones my name finialy I take him into my mouth. I suck his length from bottom to top teeth occasionaly grazing over the sencitive tip. Just as he is about to explode I enter him thrusting hard causing him to mone no scream my name at the to of his lungs. I grab his length and start pumping him causing him to scream louder, I put my hand over his mouth as I can feel the climax comming. Finialy he explodes all over my hand as I do the same inside him. I lick the fluid off my hand and collaps onto his chest and start kissing him thanking him for trusting me with his fragial body. We both fall asleep sweaty and out of breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay Props to Richard and Keleb who wrote this are are teaching me the pervy art so that when they leave in less than a month I can continue the story without fucking it up! COMMENT OR I KICK YOU!!!!!! Runs back under bed and continues to draw in sketch pad Oh and Rin won't be updating for a wile as she will be rocking out in DC if we find out that the Washington monument or someting has been destroyed we will all know why!