Status: Completed :)

The One for Me

Chapter Twenty-two

I watched Kiesop hug my mother tightly as if he would never see her again. He was leaving for Italy and he had begged me to come with him. There was a war going on inside my head. Like half of it was on Kiesop’s side and the other was on Jonghyun’s. And every time I tried to make a decision the other side would always rationalize what I was trying to do. He smiled at her as he released her from the hug. I narrowed my eyes at him as he made his way over to my retreating frame. He looked afraid to touch me as if I would break if he did. To be honest I thought I was going to. He was leaving me to go to Italy.

He embraced me carefully. “You can still come with me,” he whispered. No you can’t, a voice snapped. And it was right, I couldn’t. “I don’t want to leave you here alone.”

“I’m not alone,” I shrugged. I forced a genuine smile and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. “My mother is here with me…,” I looked back at her. She had been pretending not to notice our conversation. “I’ll be fine.”

“I don’t believe that,” he sighed. “You know I don’t.”

I grinned. It was real that time. “It’s okay… you don’t have to.”

The sun was bright today. For the first time in a week the sun had come out. Maybe it was on Hana’s side this time. I shifted out of Kiesop’s arms. It was too hot to hold on to him and I didn’t want to hold him anymore. There was only one person I would touch and he was gone. Kiesop shook his head and gave me a sad smile. He lifted my chin and stared intensely in to my eyes. The side of my face felt like it was burning as if someone was watching this moment happen.

“Let me kiss you one last time,” he requested in a hushed voice.

He leaned down and I cleared my throat. “You can’t… write to me okay?” He smirked and I couldn’t help but allow the sly smile to creep over my face. I gently tugged my face out of his grip and my eyes widened at the sight in front of me. Kiesop stopped breathing and I knew he was looking at him to.

“J-jonghyun?” I whispered. Tears immediately rimmed my eyes as I stared at him. He wore a white shirt and white pants. He had on his wedding attire but he wasn’t there. He was here in front of me.

Kiesop sighed. “Bye Key.”

I glanced at him and waved. I couldn’t muster up the goodbye he wanted. Not with Jonghyun standing there. The carriage Kiesop was in drove away and I stared after it to prevent myself from staring at Jonghyun too long. I heard gravel crunch as he neared me. My mother gave me an intense look.

“I’ll see you later mom,” I grinned. “I’ll be fine.”

She looked unsure of that but she turned and headed to the royal side of the castle nonetheless. I turned to Jonghyun who was so close that I could smell the honey on his skin. I held my breath and averted my gaze.

“How are you?” he asked.

I exhaled. “Fine… shouldn’t you be at your wedding… people might wonder where you are.”

“Let them,” he replied. I looked up at him and he tugged my body close to his. It felt right being against him like that. “I love you.”

“Jong please don’t,” I sighed. “I can’t take it if you’re going to come here and tell me you love me before you get married to an evil witch.”

Jonghyun pecked my lips. “I’m not getting married to anyone I don’t love… and I love you.”

“W-what?” I questioned. I was hearing things. I had to be. He couldn’t have just said he wasn’t getting married he was in his wedding attire. As soon as the sun started to set he would be a married man.

“I have a carriage over there that will take us where ever we want to go no matter how far it is,” he grinned. “So come with me.”

“B-but you’re the Prince,” I whispered incredulously.

“I don’t want to be if I can’t be with you,” he replied. Tears streaked my face and I was sure the smile he had was because he was happy. Happy about his choice. He connected our lips and I couldn’t stop the way my body responded. He gripped the back of my neck as if it would bring me closer to him. But our bodies were molded together and I could feel his excitement increasing the longer the kiss lasted.

I broke away breathless and smiled at him. “Can I pack first?” He nodded and we hurried off to my house. Entering was hard because Jonghyun connected his lips to my neck and had pushed me against the door. A moan released reluctantly from my mouth as his hands ran up the back of my thighs and groped my butt. Once we were inside I never made it to my room. He took off my shirt quickly and grabbed my hair tightly. It was painful because he was being so rough but once he smashed our lips together I dismissed the act. He pressed himself in between my legs and slammed me against the wall.

I grunted as he dry humped me and I pulled his shirt off with ease. I went to undo his pants but he grabbed my hands and slammed them against the wall above me. I moaned as he bit my earlobe roughly and he pulled my pants down. He had made quick work off getting rid of them as he stroked me. I bit my bottom lip; he was only trying to get a sound out of me. My head fell back against the wall as I restrained myself. I slipped my hands out of his grip and pulled his pants off. It was difficult while I was pressed up against the wall but he assisted me easily.

“I love you,” I squeaked as he moved his hand faster over me. “Please,” I begged. “Stop teasing me.”

Jonghyun smirked and thrusted in to me just as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I yelped. It was unexpected and he hadn’t waited for me to get comfortable. I didn’t care though I pulled his hair as my head rolled back. There would surely be bruises where his fingers cute in to my hips. The sound of our bodies moving together echoed throughout the house and I wouldn’t have been surprised if others heard. I then vaguely remembered that almost everyone was at the wedding. I took great pride in having the man who was supposed to be marrying Hana-Ko making love to me.

He was rougher than usual. He thrusted in to me so hard that my back slid up and down the wall. He laid down on the floor as a hint he wanted me to ride him. I moved my hips against him hard and I smirked at the moan that released from his mouth. My fingers scratched down his chest as he hit my spot. The moans from our lips were turning in to cuss words and groans and soon became incoherent. I was sure I would break by how rough we had been going. His neck arched just as I released on his stomach. And we rode out the orgasm before I collapsed on top of him breathlessly.

“I think we should get you packed now,” Jonghyun sighed happily. I rolled my eyes. We had come inside so I could pack but he had other plans. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. “I love you Kibummie.”

“I love you more,” I grinned.

*******

After bathing and then having to bathe again because we can’t keep our hands off each other we packed everything I could fit in to the carriage. Well Jonghyun packed it and I watched. “I have to tell my mom I’m leaving,” I sighed. “She would be very upset if I just left her without saying goodbye.”

Jonghyun glanced at the sky. It was mixed with red and orange just as the sun was setting. He was supposed to be married. He pecked my lips softly and moved a blonde strand out of my face. “Was I too rough?” he questioned.

I shrugged. “Just a lot,” I giggled. “But I liked it.”

“I’m sorry,” he pouted. He cupped the side of my face with his hand as he connected our lips. The kiss was gentler than earlier, more loving and less hungry.

“Key?” a voice called. We both turned to meet my mother. Jonghyun had stepped away from me, he had been pressing me against the carriage and I bet it looked rather intimate. “What’s going on?”

I walked over to her and hugged her. She accepted it with little hesitation. “Me and Jong are leaving.”

“You and Jonghyun?” she repeated in shock. “Why? Where are you going?”

“I love him,” I replied simply. “And he loves me too, so we decided we would go make a life somewhere together.”

She shook her head. “No.”

“I’m not asking for permission… I’m just saying goodbye,” I smiled softly.

“I’ll take good care of him Mrs. Kim… I promise,” Jonghyun beamed. He had stepped up beside me and looked as if he wouldn’t allow her to drag me back in the house even if she wanted to.

“But you’re my baby,” she whispered tears quietly spilling out of her eyes.

“I’ll write to you,” I grinned stepping back. Jonghyun opened the carriage door and just before he slid in I caught sight of Hana; wide eyed and tears. I waved at her and this time it was filled with so much hate that I could see the scowl that crept over her face.

We rode off and I only glanced back at the castle once. But Jonghyun? He kept looking forward.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!!!! :) So I'm happy and sad this story is over. Lol I got a little bored then got interested again! But oh well, we have those moments don't we? So you wondering what happens after that? Well thier together of course so let your imagination fly! SO check out my other stories and if you have a story idea you want me to write about don't hesitate to comment to tell me or PM me. I love you!!! Thanks for sticking with me!!!! :) Oh and...

Thanks for reading! ^_^ Goodbye!!!