Status: Completed :)

The One for Me

The Baekje Kingdom and The Kingdom of Nihon were rivals for many years. And in a way to gain peace between the two an arragement had to be made.

The Korean Prince of Baekje: Kim Jonghyun was to make peace with the Japanese Princess of Nihon: Ko Hana. The rivalry could break out in to a war if not settled quickly and efficiently.
As both of the kingdoms future rulers, important decisions had to be taken in to account.

But Jonghyun was a free spirit and although he loved the attention from being a well-known prince he hated the politics that came with it. And as a result he came across Key, a future noble to the kingdom he will serve. Key and Jonghyun are different in status and morality but not by heart and that similarity brought them to become friends. But as Key and Jonghyun's relationship progresses, they find out that both of them have the another kind of feeling: Love.

Copyright@2012 (Disclaimer: This story is made-up, by yours truly. It is a fan-fic for the Kpop group SHINee. Also I do not own SHINee but I do own the rest of the plot and there was never really a war between the two kingdoms that I know of! Please criticism is much appreciated! ^.^ Enjoy!)
  1. Chapter One
    Jonghyun's POV
  2. Chapter Two
    Key's POV
  3. Chapter Three
    Jonghyun's POV
  4. Chapter Four
    Key's POV
  5. Chapter Five
    Jonghyun's POV
  6. Chapter Six
    Key's POV
  7. Chapter Seven
    Jonghyun's POV
  8. Chapter Eight
    Key's POV
  9. Chapter Nine
    Jonghyun's POV
  10. Chapter Ten
    Key's POV
  11. Chapter Eleven
    Jonghyun's POV
  12. Chapter Twelve
    Key's POV
  13. Chapter Thirteen
    Jonghyun's POV
  14. Chapter Fourteen
    Key's POV
  15. Chapter Fifteen
    Jonghyun's POV
  16. Chapter Sixteen
    Key's POV
  17. Chapter Seventeen
    Jonghyun's POV
  18. Chapter Eighteen
    Key's POV
  19. Chapter Nineteen
    Jonghyun's POV
  20. Chapter Twenty
    Key's POV
  21. Chapter Twenty-One
    Onew's POV
  22. Chapter Twenty-two
    Key's POV