I'd Do Anything to Hold Your Hand

Chapter Three

My shower was quite calming and relaxing. When I got out I felt the tiredness in my eyes. I needed to get that other iced coffee from the fridge. Good thing I bought two.

I didn’t really have much left to do. I still had about 3 hours until I actually had to get dress and do something.

After getting dressed I grabbed the doc for my phone and put some tunes on. I had nothing better to do, so I jumped around and cleaned my whole flat, after all I was going to be going for a week, I didn’t want to come back to a messy flat.

~~~

"Mum, I’m going to visit Harry in LA for the next week or so." I said while putting all my school work I had just gotten in my laptop case.

"Allison you just started school, how are you gonna leave for a week and then catch up on everything. I'd rather you stay here and focus."

"Mum, I already talked to all my professors and they fully understand and aren’t even upset. Plus everything is really easy and I already bought my ticket."

"Well when are you leaving." She said clearly irritated. I didn’t ask her first, but I’m 18 I can leave when I please.

"Well, actually in about 2 and a half hours."

"WHAT?!?"

She started yelling something else into the phone but I pulled it away from my ear.

"Mum, can you or Daddy bring me to the airport. Please." I said in my 'I’m your sweet little girl' voice

"Fine, we'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Thanks Mum. Love ya."

"Love ya too."

We hung up and I checked everything to make sure nothing was missing. I wasn’t sure if Harry was up yet but I texted him anyways.

Harold, Mum and Dad are on their way to bring me to the airport. Cant wait to see ya. Mwah :)

Surprisingly he texted right back, or at least I thought it was him.

Ally! I cant wait to see you! It's gonna be alot of craic. Mwah ;) - Your Leprechaun

Awee, Niall was so sweet. I loved all the boys so much it hurt sometimes. But when me and Niall were together we would go crazy, especially when were home in England and you get some pints into us.

Niall, Babe ! I miss you. Were gonna have alot og craic i assure you ;) -Your Cupcake

*Beep* *Beep*

I heard the familiar car horn outside of my flat, grabbed my bags and was on my way to the airport.

~~~

I had already been on the plane for 2 hours, and still hadn’t slept. I rang the flight attendant and asked for some Tylenol and a glass of water.Thankfully the plane had wifi. I took my phone off airplane mode and waited a few seconds. 10 text messages, 2 twitter notifications, and 1 missed call.
When did I become so popular. Half of the texts were from my Mum. She's such a worry wart. The other 5 were from Niall, Harry and Lou. The missed call was Harry, and the twitter notifications were from the boys as well.

@Harry_Styles can't wait to see @AllyyyLove_ ! xx

@Harry_Styles @AllyyyLove_ whens your flight landing ?

I tweeted him back:

@AllyyyLove_ @Harry_Styles cant wait to see you either! and i think around 6 L.A time. not to suree xx

I put my phone back on airplane mode, and turned it off.

I wonder what Louis was talking about when he said," So you'll do it?", was my last thought before drifting off.