Status: if you want to co write give me a bell and I'll assign you

Dance hall drug

Daggers speak louder than words

*jack*
I hung up the phone. I'd tried to explain to Alex what had happened but the words caught in my throat. It felt like what I was saying wasn't true. An act. A scene in a tragedy. He had been heading to new york, to do some work with our endorsed clothing line, Glamour Kills. I couldn't expect him to drop everything and come and sit in a hospital with me, he offered to turn around but I declined. I needed to be alone. The only person I wanted to see was Aizah.
I paced the halls a while longer, jumping out of view whenever a stern looking nurse rushed by. They'd been trying to get me to leave for a good three hours now. Every time they told me to leave I refused, or picked up my stuff and moved to a different waiting room.
A little after dawn I heard events unfolding in Aizah's room. As soon as I got near her I was shooed away
'' I thought I told you to leave hours ago ?!'' A nurse quizzed shooting me daggers. I couldn't care less what she thought right now. I ignored her and slid into an armchair opposite the bed.
As the stream of medical staff began to thin out I moved closer to the pale girl that lay ahead. Her dark hair spread across the stark hospital sheets. She sensed me hovering and her eyes flew open.
''Who...Jack ?!...Jack what's....'' She looked at me confused and helpless, the same look she had the night I met her.
''sssh'' I cooed ''It's okay, you'll be okay'' I laced my fingers through hers, she had an I.v. line in her hand, among other tubes and wires that lay haphazardly around her. A nurse came up behind me clearing her throat.
'' she'll probably be good to go home today, the wound wasn't too deep, we just need to run some more tests for any infections but I'm pretty certain she'll be fine in no time''
I sighed relieved, and began gathering up aiz's things that lay in a pile on the cabinet.
'' J..JJ..Jack ?'' she fumbled. '' Can you drive me home?''
I laughed quietly, ''Of course, I will I wasn't gonna leave you here you know?!'' I smiled at her. Her features softened and a tear slipped from under her dark lashes, I wiped it away with my thumb before she could.
''Hey.. whats wrong ?'' Her sad eyes met mine, she pulled a smile and quickly looked back down at the sheets.
''why are you being so nice to me'' she said coldly.

*Aizah's pov*
I questioned why Jack stayed. He only met me a few nights ago, yet he spent the whole night in a waiting room for me. No one had done anything for me in a long time. He looked hurt when I asked him why,
''Why wouldn't I ? I care about you and you got hurt of course I'm going to be worried, I couldn't go home and sleep knowing you were in here'' He replied, the hurt slipped away and a smile formed on his lips, His dark hair was sticking up, a strip of white ran through the side. He looked as though he hadn't slept at all, his clothes from the night before still hung from his lanky frame. He smelt like coffee and a hint of cologne.

I slowly got up from the bed, I expected it to be worse. In fact the bruising from the drips hurt more than the stab wound itself. That was probably the medication I'd been given talking though. Jack steadied my arm guiding me through to the front desk. He had my purse over his arm,
''nice bag !'' I chuckled, he pouted and threw a hand over his chest. The woman behind the desk laughed as she handed me the discharge form,
''Quite a dedicated boy you got there'' She chimed, still laughing at a blushing Jack.
Jack laughed nervously, he shifted uncomfortably and picked up my stuff again leading me down the lilac corridors avoiding gurneys and rushing staff.

The ride home was chance for me to breathe. After I'd been allowed to leave I went and checked in with Rozie's progress. She was still sedated, they'd managed to nearly completely flush her of the deadly cocktail with only minor damage, she still was unconscious though. The outlook for her was bleak, however, it seemed as though she could pull through. As soon as she wakes up, if she does, she will be taken to a private clinic a few miles away. It was a very strict rehab facility within a different hospital. I had gotten too much for me to handle, she needed rules, regulations and a firm guide to help her from here. I flicked through Jacks ipod connected to the car. We had similar music tastes, mine was heavier though, his was littered with 80's music, but for the most part it was pretty good.
I put on a slow simple plan song. He smiled and hummed along.

I didn't even realize we where going in the opposite direction to my apartment.
*Jacks Pov*
I pulled up outside my complex, keying in the code for the parking lot. Aizah spun round puzzled.
'' You didn't think I was letting you go back did you? I was given strict orders to look after you and I shall follow them ''. I led her to my door, allowing her to enter first. My apartment was pretty nice, it was the first time I'd lived apart from my band mates or my family, Alex only lived a few buildings down, Evan a floor above. I guided her inside, steering her towards the couch where I sat her and turned on the coffee maker.

*Aizah*
Jack was sweet letting me stay with him, I couldn't face what was waiting for me. Jack had called the police department who'd cleared the place of people and were collecting evidence. Jack was in the kitchen area, his apartment was nice. Simple. Masculine. Straight lines and black were a theme, he was neat which surprised me a lot. On the walls were various pictures of the band, records, and posters. He had a wide screen tv with lines of dvds, xbox games and cds next to it. His guitars were dotted around, various equipment along with them.
He beamed at me, handing me a pb 'n' j,
''A little birdy told me you were vegan '' he smiled pleased with himself '' I thought you guys only ate grass but I guessed this would be a good compromise!''
I scoffed at his comment but smiled at his sweetness.
He sat next to me on the grey suede and chrome couch, picking up the remote.

A couple of shows later jack went to go take a shower. He handed me a tshirt and some basketball shorts and showed me into a bright modern bathroom. Showering with the bandages was hard work, I peeled them off, revealing four large thick stitches running over the gash. After I'd showered I replaced them as the doctor said so and pulled on the clothes jack had handed me, a signature jack boner shirt and some purple basketball shorts. Even though he was a good five inches taller the outfit wasn't far too big. I actually didn't feel that bad, Jack was showing me that not everyone in this world is an asshole. I checked my phone and as expected I had no texts whatsoever, just a voicemail of a nosey neighbor wondering why the police were in my apartment disturbing her meditation session.

*jacks pov*
Aizah plopped down on the couch next to me, the shorts revealed a tattoo or two on her legs. She definitely suited my clothes ! She looked tired, but insisted on watching tv with me. Her eyes grew weary and she yawned a few times before drifting off. I pulled her close to me, her damp hair lying on my chest. Her arms crossed. She fell deeper into sleep, her chest rising and falling softly. I was about to flick over the channel when she shifted. Her arms lay on my stomach, I looked down at her sleeping body. Along her right forearm was a thick pink line. I gently pushed down the bracelets on her wrists. I felt my heart drop.
I breathed out a panicked breath I forgot I was holding, Aizah still lay asleep, I'd discovered something I wished didn't exist. I adjusted her bracelets back again. How did I not notice that. Thick white and pink lines scarred her slender wrists. Every time I caught a glance of one air caught in my chest. I traced the thick line running vertically along her arm, the faint markings of stitches showed it had been deep, surely a cut that deep, that way, could have only been a...
I slipped myself from under her head, putting a pillow in my place. I creeped quickly to the bathroom and splashed my face with icy water.
Thoughts rushed around my head, I was eager to question her but I knew that would be the worst thing I could do. I think I'd just about earned her trust, I didn't want to freak her out. I slammed my fist down on the sink. I'm going to make her fucking promise not to do that again, I have to. Somehow. What could have made her want to do that, I saw how much suicide effected people, how much pain and confusion a person leaves behind by doing so. I know I don't know her that well but surely whatever or whoever made her feel like that was seriously fucked up.
I composed myself a little and slipped back into the lounge. I scooped her up gently, being careful as to not wake her and carried her into the bedroom . I pulled back my bed sheet and placed her down on the purple fabric. She stirred a little but didn't wake. I desperately wanted to crawl in next to her, hold her and tell her that everything was going to be better, that no matter what I wouldn't let her be unhappy. Reluctantly I tiptoed away from the doorway, leaving the door open, and crashed on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey yall i decided to update this more :) co writers needed pleeeeeaaaasseee :D x