Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums

Don't hurt Gerard.

-Gerard's POV-

" HEY! Get back here Gerard" My father shouted. I turned around and saw Mikey staring at me and dad fighting.
" Go to your room Mikey, you don't need to hear this. " My brother looked scared, but did as i told him and went upstairs. I looked back at dad. He was mad.
" I know what you are Gerard! A fucking fag. You think i don't know that you've been fucking around with Frank? " He shouted. It hurt so much hearing my father say those words. I bit my lip, trying to stop the tears.
" Uh, dad, how did you know? I mean, i haven't, but, who told you? " He looked at me and smirked.
" Your little boyfriend had all his notebooks filled with your name with hearts around them. His mom told me. And I'm not fucking deaf Gerard.." He heard us? Oh my god.. this can not be happening. Suddenly he went out in the kitchen. I was in shock. He came back.
" SEE THIS?? " He shouted. I saw it. I didn't want to see it, but i did. He knife in his hands. I nodded.
" How would you like to have this against your throat, huh? " He pushed me against the wall. In terror, i looked upstairs. Mikey was peeking out of his room.
" DON'T HURT HIM DAD! " He screamed and ran downstairs.
" No Mikey, don't..." Mikey had probably heard us, 'cause i could see that he had cried.
" Shut up " Dad pushed me harder against the wall.
" And you.." He pointed at Mikey with the knife.
" Get back up your room. Or I'll fucking slice you up to! " I couldn't believe what he was saying. Dad was never violent before this happened. Mikey slowly backed away, but when dad turned to me again, he ran back and stood in between dad and me.
" If your gonna kill him, kill me too! " Mikey's body was close to mine and felt he was shaking. A big smile appeared on dad's lips.
" NO! Not Mikey, please dad, don't hurt him, he has nothing to do with this. "
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading, love ya :* now go comment!