Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums

Whiskey.

-Still Gerard's POV-

" Tell me one good reason why i shouldn't, he's probably gonna be a faggot too! " Dad's mind wandered away for a moment, then he reached for the whiskey bottle at the table beside him. I wrapped my arms around Mikey for protection.
" Drink this. " He said to Mikey and gave him the bottle. What the fuck was he up to?
" No, i don't want to" Mikey said and pushed the bottle away.
" Drink it NOW, or your brother will fucking die! " He put the knife against my throat again.
" No dad don't, I'll drink it, just don't hurt him. " He grabbed the bottle and took a gulp. He coughed, and dad smiled.
" MORE!" He took another gulp. What was dad going with this anyway?
" No Mikey, don't drink that shit just for me.." He glanced at me, and then at dad.
" DRINK IT!" I'll kill him, i swear to god. Mikey started drinking again. He drank the entire bottle. I don't know how he managed, it was strong and it was a fucking big bottle.
" THERE! Now please dad, remove the knife..from..his..neck..." Mikey started to swing , then he hit the floor. The empty bottle smashed to pieces.
" MIKEY?! Are you okay? " I shook his body. It was lifeless.
" STAND UP! Dad shouted. I had to do what i was told. I was freaked out. Outside the lightening struck down. I jumped.
" So, you like to undress other men, right Gerard? "
" Uh.. i .. i don't.." What the fuck?
" ANSWER ME NOW GERARD ! "
" Yes." What could i say? I can't even think clear. I watched Mikey. His chest was actually moving, but just a little bit.
" Undress him then"! Dad pointed at Mikey. No way.. no fucking way. He pushed me down to the floor.
" You asked for it fag, now do it!"
" NO DAD, he's my brother. Never. Not anything can make me do that" He put the knife to Mikey's throat.
" What about this; I'll kill him if you don't" Undress my baby brother or having him killed? Without even thinking or breathing, i slipped my hand under his shirt to take it off. I cried. This was all my fault..
Suddenly......
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :D
Remember; I LOVE COMMENTS! <3
xoxo