Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

The following morning everyone was woken up by Louis screaming to wake us all up. I waited till the guys filled out then I quickly got dressed and followed after them. I sit down in front of the plate and stare at the eggs Louis had made didn't even look right.

I am relieved when Harry gets up to sneak out to get some real food. I walk with him as we head to some breakfast place. He glances over at me and I smile.

He looks at me then blurted out "Who's Kiley?"

I am brought to a standstill. My whisper is hoarse as I ask him "How do you know that name?"

Harry stops next to me. "I... uh... I looked in your notebook."

I slap Harry across the chest. "That was private." I sadly smile at him to show that I am slightly kidding with him.

"I am sorry that I went through it but who is Kiley?"

"Kiley is... was my little sister."

"Was?"

"Kiley is... she..." I choke on the word and Harry pulls me into his arms. "She died." I whipser against his chest.

"Oh Molly. I am so sorry. What happened?"

I look into his eyes and tell him everything. About marcus, the call to my sister, the accident, everything. "The accident was horrible. It was so bad that I wanted to run down the street and never look back but I couldn't move away. The paramedics pulled my mom out first ans I knew she was gone. They zipped her up in a body bag then moved to my dad and did the same. When they got to Kiley I fell to my knees and screamed at the top of my lungs. Kiley must have heard my scream above the sirens because she looked at me and mouthed something but I don't know what. They loaded her and took off sirens blaring. I sat down and pulled my legs against my chest and rested my head on my knees and cried for nearly half an hour. As I glanced up I saw Marcus across the street. He mouthed at me 'you are next' then walked away.

"I waited until he was gone then jumped up and asked a police officer which hospital they took my sister to. He gave me the name and the phone number. I called and asked them if Kiley was in yet. After some rusting they told me that Kiley had died on the way to the hospital. She was only 14. She hadn't even started high school yet." I sob against Harry.

"I am so sorry Molly. If I would have known that I wouldn't have asked." Harry says, running my back to calm me.

"It's fine. That notebook I have had since she passed on. I write to her every night. I tell her every good thing and every bad thing. When I do it feels like I can still keep in touch with her. It helps me from forgetting her but it also somewhat gives me a sense of relief." I smile a sad smile at Harry again. We remain silent as we continue walking to get breakfast.

We quickly get food to go and we slowly eat ours. Harry breaks the silence first. "Molly I am so sorry that you had to go through all of this. I wish that none of it would have happened."

I stand up and slide into the booth next to Harry. "If it would not have happened, I would never have met you. I miss my parents and sister dearly but now I have you." I lean my head against Harry's shoulder and feel his arm wrap around me. I was telling him the truth. Now that I have him, I don't feel as sad as I did when I think about them.

If only I would have realized that meeting Harry would cause so much pain later on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Here you go. And in case if you don't remember her story is the chapter before they leave on tour and the part in this chapter was her nightmare.
Hope you enjoy and please stay tuned.
comment/subscribe/recommend.