Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

I was really starting to get worried that I would not last the tour with the guys. They were really crazy and they were almost too much to handle. If it wasn't for Harry I wouldn't be with these boys and without him I would not be able to stand the other four guys. We went to an Italian restaurant to eat and I stayed next to Harry's side the entire time. I love the other guys but sometimes they could be really crazy.

We ate slowly. Well I did, the guys ate quickly. Niall pretty much inhaled his food and asked for more. The guys finished and wanted to head back to the bus. Harry stayed with me so I wouldn't get lost on the way back to the bus.

"Harry, can I ask you something?" I ask after a moment of us sitting in silence.

"Sure. What's up Molly?" He replies, moving closer to me and rests his arm around my shoulder.

"Why did you invite me to come on tour with you? I want the whole truth, not just that you were trying to be nice or something like that." I say and glance up at his face.

At first he doesn't reply. He seems to be surprised at me but then answers. "It is because I wanted to do something for you. I saw you in the coffee shop and what I saw is not how you seem to everyone else. To me you seemed like someone who has had her heart crushed before and needed something in her life to finally make her happy again. And when you said that you had stayed in London since you had been there I knew I had to show you around because that was what you needed to be happy again. And I was right." Harry smiles at me. "You did not notice it but when we walked to the tour bus you looked like you were about to burst with excitement and even now when you interact with the guys there is a certain light in your eyes that makes me fall for you even more." When the last part slips out Harry's cheeks blush with surprise and embarrassment.

I move closer to Harry and rest my hand over his. "Thank you Harry. Thank you so much. That really makes me feel special that you would go through all this trouble just to help a girl that you barely even knew. And that is sweet. And good to know." I smile at him.

"Why is that?" Harry asks, smiling back at me.

"Because I am falling for you too." I say.

Harry looks me in the eyes then glances down at my lips, almost as if he is asking permission. I lean up slightly and he leans down. When our lips meet it is just how I thought it was going to be. His lips where warm against mine and he seemed to be as happy as I was that this was
happening. His hands skimmed my sides tickling lightly then rested on my hips. My arms wrap around his neck. It was a sweet closed mouth kiss but when I pulled away I was breathless.

"That was amazing." Harry whispers to me.

"It was. Now we better get back to the bus before the guys start getting all perverted on us." I grab Harry's hand and thread my fingers through his as we walk back to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go.
and yay! They finally kissed. And they admitted they were falling for each other.
Hope onlythegooddieyoung doesn't mind this chapter. But here you go.