Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

I walk up to my apartment and knock on the door waiting for my roommate Alicia to open the door. I hear her slowly get off the couch and hear her feet thumping against the wood floor.

Alicia opens the door. "About time Molly. I thought you got kidnapped on the way back from the coffee shop. You should have been home fifty minutes ago."

I walk into the room and set down the half full coffee on the counter along with my purse. "Sorry Alicia. I bumped into someone and talking with them seemed to be no time at all but I guess we talked for almost an hour."

"Who was it?" Alicia asks, sitting on the couch and muting her television show.

My smile widens as I think of the adorable smile on Harry's face as he left the coffee shop. "Some guy." I sigh.

"Ooooo. Did Molly find a cute guy? Is he somebody I might know?"

"Yes he is cute. And you might know him."

"Who is it? Ricky Bryard?"

"Eww. No, gross. Try again. Someone way more popular."

"I give. Who is it?"

I stay silent for a dramatic effect. "It was... Harry Styles."

Alicia jumps up and starts running around. "You met and talked to HARRY STYLES at the freaking coffee shop?"

"Yes now stop freaking out. It wasn't a huge deal."

"Was he nice? Is he cuter in person? Oh my gosh I think I might faint."

"Alicia sit down before you pass out. And to answer you questions: yes and a lot cuter."

My phone buzzes as I get a text. "Hold on Alicia, let me check my phone." I grab my phone.
It is a text from Harry.

Hey Molly. I asked the guys and they are cool with you going. I will come see you later on to go over what all you need to bring.

I reply back: Sure thing. Thank you so much Harry.
I place my phone back on the counter.

"Was that Harry?" Alicia asks, staring at my phone like it is a Christmas present that she can't wait to open.

"Yes it was. Now you need to get to work and I need to get this place clean. When was the last time you even made your bed?"

"Bye love." Alicia shouts as she runs out the door with her keys in hand.

'I knew that would work.' I think to myself as I sit down in front of my laptop and log onto twitter. I tweet:
'Just meet the most amazing guy at the coffee shop today. Thanks @HarryStyles for being awesome today. Can't wait till later on. '

I close twitter and check my email. I had two unread emails. One from one of my friends in the States and one from my aunt. I check the one from my aunt first.

Hey Molly. How is Europe? We miss you back here at home. I am sorry that you moved but I hope you are enjoying yourself and please if you come back to the States anytime soon to stop by and say hello.

I can't read anymore as my eyes start watering. I knew my decision to move to Europe was rash and not very well thought out but I just couldn't stay there anymore. If I would have stayed I would have ended up either in an insane house or out on the streets. I really don't know which would have been worse.

Now I just can't wait for the tour to start so I can get my fill of the States without getting crushed. Hopefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this one is a little short but that is because it is the first one. Molly's back story will be explained later. Hope you guys enjoy.
now it is onlythegooddieyoung's turn to update.