Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

The following morning I wake up, my eyes stinging from all the crying I did last night. I hear the boys playing video games and smell something really good. It must have been the smell that woke me up. I slowly climb out of bed and walk out into the main room.

“Look who finally decided to wake up.” Louis jokes. “Good morning, sleeping beauty.”

“HEY!” I hear Harry shout from the kitchen. “That is my girlfriend that you are talking about.”

I walk into the kitchen and see Harry standing there in an apron, cooking eggs and bacon. My jaw hits the floor and I gasp “You cook?”

Harry turns to me and smiles. “Yes. Here.” He sets a plate in front of me with some of the food he has cooked.

I slowly eat the food relishing the flavor and try to pull myself together after last night. After I finish eating I put the plate in the sink and wrap my arms around Harry’s waist and lean against his back. “Thanks Harry.”

“No problem love.” He smiles and continues cooking.

“Fixing food for the guys?”

“Yeah. Had to cook extra because of Niall. That boy has a black hole for a stomach.” We both laugh and Harry finishes cooking. “GUYS, BREAKFAST!” Harry shouts and I hear the stampede as the guys race to get their food.

Niall eats his and remains quiet. Louis jokes around with Zayn and Liam is staring at me. “We missed playing with you last night Molly.” Liam says, the other guys nodding in agreement.

“Sorry guys, I was just really tired.” I lie to them but Harry looks at me and I swear he knows I am lying.

I walk out of the kitchen and head back to the bedrooms to change into my clothes. I put on my black stripped t-shirt and my white skinny jeans. I walk back out to the living room area and turn on the TV. Wizards of Waverly Place is on so I sit on the couch and watch the show. I feel someone sit beside me and pull me onto his lap. I cuddle against Harry’s chest.

“So what happened yesterday after the concert?” I hear Harry ask as the show goes to commercial.

“What do you mean?” I say, dodging the question. I didn’t want him know that some of his fans hated me.

“I check twitter last night. I saw that the fans liked the show and some enjoyed seeing you.” He starts.

“That’s nice.”

“But as I got further down, I saw that some of them were not so nice. So, was that what was bothering you?”

I nod my head against his chest, tears coming to my eyes again.

He pulls me closer to his chest. “They are just jealous. They were mad when Liam started dating Danielle and they sent her hate and death threats and she was upset at first but now it doesn’t bother her at all. There are always going to be haters, Molly. They do not need to be a reason for your tears. Ignore the haters and relish in those who support you and the hate will lessen once they get to know you.”

“Will they get to know me?” I ask.

“Of course. I will make sure of that. I want our fans to be as supportive of our relationship as they are with Liam and Danielle.”

I glance up at Harry and lightly kiss his lips. “Thank you for being so sweet Harry.”

“No problem.” He replies, kissing my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that this one is short but I just wanted to have a little Molly/Harry moment. Here it is.