Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

“So guys, are you sure that you don’t mind me going on tour with you? I mean I know I will be able to stand you guys no matter what Niall says.” I smirk at Niall and he sticks his tongue out at me. “No offence intended Niall.” I address everyone again. “But are you guys completely sure? You won’t mind having a girl that you have no idea who see is and are not certain that she won’t kidnap you and hide all of you in her closet like a crazed fan?”

“Wait, you won’t actually do that will you?” Louis says, staring at me like I could be a ticking time bomb.

“I won’t but you can never really be sure.” I say, grinning mischievously at Louis and I laugh when he actually cowers back in his seat.

“Molly, I already discussed this with them. They are okay with you going. Just never act like a crazed fan and I think the guys will be fun.” Harry says, patting my knee.

I am about to respond when I hear Alicia buzz the intercom. “Molly, are you decent?” She asks.

“Come on up, Alicia.” I hear her coming down the hallway. “Now listen up guys. Alicia is not as calm as I am about hanging out with mega stars. I mean we passed by Robert Patterson on the way to the mall and she fainted. So please do not try to freak her out too much.” I say as I go stand by the door.

“I think we can try to act normal for her.” Zayn says, almost sounding weary.

I open the door and step outside to stop Alicia from going in. “Alright Alicia. I don’t want to freak you out but I have some friends over and I really would wish if you could not freak out on them.”

“Okay, but Molly you are starting to scare me. Who could it be?” Alicia asks.

“You will see soon enough.” I open the door and lead Alicia in.

When she sees the guys she stands there unable to say anything. I speak on her behalf. “Guys this is my roommate Alicia. Alicia, this is Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam.”

Alicia slaps my arms. “They… they… they are… are…” She starts wobbling on her feet and falls to the floor. I shriek as I fall down on my knees to catch her but Louis beat me too it.

“Thanks Lou. I really didn’t want you guys to see her like this but I guess that it would not have been avoided.” I say as I lead Louis to Alicia’s bedroom. As I open the door I had forgotten about all of the One Direction posters that she has on her wall, though most of them are of Niall or Louis. He carries her over to her bed and places her on it. He then glances around her room.

“Wow. She is a crazy fan isn’t she?” He asks, staring at all of the posters.

“Yes. I am sorry that you had to see it. Just be warned that if she wakes up be prepared to sign all of these posters.” I say, not joking at all.

“Well then we will have to leave before she gets up then.” Lou says, smiling at me before we walk back out to the main room.

“Are you guys sure you don’t need anything?” I ask again, trying to seem sweet so maybe that stare coming from Liam will go away.

“I would like some water Molly,” I hear Harry say.

“Sure. I will be right back.” I walk into the kitchen and get Harry a glass of water. I walk back out to the main room and hand Harry his glass of water.

“Well it was nice meeting you Molly but we have to get back to our flat.” Niall says.

I get up and give all of the guys except for Harry a hug and watch them leave.

Harry glances up at me. “Do I get a hug?”

“Sorry, love, not yet. We have some things to discuss first.” I sit down next to him.

“What would you like to talk about?”

“What all do I need to bring on the tour?”

“Clothes, music, books, anything you think you might need for about 10 months.”

“When are you leaving?”

“The 20th?”

I start laughing. “What is so funny?” Harry asks.

“That is my birthday. We get to leave on my birthday. That is awesome.”

“Well I will let you go tend to your passed out roommate. Tell her that we are sorry we surprised her and that next time we will give her a warning when we come by.”

I smile. “Sounds good to me.” We both stand up and I give Harry a tight hug.

“Want me to stop by tomorrow?” Harry asks.

“Sure. Can you come in the morning so we can go get coffee?”

“Sounds good. See you tomorrow Molly.” Harry kisses my cheek and leaves.

Once he leaves, I slid down against the door and sigh. “Oh Molly, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into.” I say to myself as I wait for my racing heart to slow.
♠ ♠ ♠
well here we go. Chapter four. And I noticed that we have a recommendation for the story. You guys are awesome. I need to do cowrites with onlythegooddieyoung more often.

comment/subscibe?