Status: Co-write

Secrets

Molly

"Tori, who were you texting?" I ask, seeing Tori slip her phone into her pocket.

"No one. Now let's get back to finishing writng these lyrics." She says and the girls finish putting the lyrics together.

"Okay, guys, this is my song and I haven't had a single say in it." I say, exhausted by their exuberant behavior even though I haven't done anything.

"You gave us everything we needed Molly. Just give us another minute." Dani says, smiling at my impatience. I wait another minute and the girls lean back, admiring their work.

"It's finished Molly." El says. I walk over and look at the lyrics.

"Are you guys sure I am ready?" I ask, nervous about singing my own song that my sister diddn't have a part of.

"You are Molly. You have no idea how talented you are. Just sing it and it will come naturally Molly." Alicia says.

I take a deep breath and glance around at my four best friends. "Can I have a moment to go grab my guitar real quick?" I ask, knowing the rhythm of the song even though I haven't sang it.

"Even better! Go! Go!" Tori says, pushing me toward my bedroom.

I walk in and grab my guitar. I am just about to leave when I see my sister sitting on my bed. I let out a small scream of surpise, quiet enough so the girls don't hear me.

"That's a nice way to greet your sister after so long Molly." Kiley smiles at me, her voice joking.

"Kiley, what are you doing here?" I ask her, surprised that I am looking at and speaking to my dead sister.

Kiley stands up and wraps her arms around me. They feel cold and almost insubstantial. "I came to say that you need to get back with Harry. And to say thank you for the journal."

"Wait what? Why do I need to get back with Harry. You can't tell me what to do."

"Okay not really need to. You have to get back with Harry." Kiley says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Do you want to see me again? As flesh and blood, not a ghost?" She asks.

"Of course I do."

"Then get back with Harry. This will make more sense later on." Kiley smiles, hugs me again, then disappears.

"Okay. That was weird." I whisper to myself and walk back out to the front room.

"You ready now Molly?" Alicia asks and I nod. I sit on a stool, place my guitar on my lap, start strumming the music and start to sing the lyrics.

People say we shouldn’t be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don’t know what they talk talk talkin’ about

Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don’t wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine boy
Ohh

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They will just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all night’s
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us

Just one touch and I was a believer
Every day it gets a little sweeter
It’s getting better
Keeps getting better all the time boy

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They will just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all night’s
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us

They don’t know how special you are
They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart
They can say anything they want
Cause they don’t know about us

They don’t know what we do best
That’s between me and you our little secret

But I wanna tell em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine boy

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They will just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all night’s
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They will just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all night’s
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us

They don’t know about us
They don’t know about us


I finish playing and I hear more clapping than that that should come from my four friends.

"Absolutely brilliant Molly." I hear Simon's voice say.

"Simon?" I ask, confused.

"I called him just before you started singing Molly. I wanted him to hear this." I hear Harry's voice behind me.

I whirl around and stare at the boys. "How did you get here?"

"I asked Zayn to come over and bring the boys." Tori says.

"Molly, that song was aboslutely wonderful. Will you accept my offer now?" I hear Simon ask out of Harry's phone.

"Yes. And I will be honored to go on tour with the boys." I say, this sudden burst of courage surprising me.

"Okay. I think we need to leave Molly and Harry alone for a little while." Dani says and grabs Liam's hand.

"I agree. How about we go get Nando's?" Niall asks, grabbing Alicia's hand. She squeals and I know I will have to ask her a serious question later. The group leaves, leaving me and Harry standing in my flat.

"Look Molly, I'm really..." Harry tries to speak but I cross back over to him and silence him by placing my lips on his.

"Harry, I know you are sorry. And I am too. I shouldn't have left. I love you and the girls just helped me with that song that sums up everything we have been through. Will you take me back?" I ask him, staring up into his green eyes.

"Molly, you were always mine. I never would have thought of anything besides coming back to you." We kiss again and I feel complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay here it is.
hate to inform everyone but this story only has like one or two more chapters left. pre-warning so you guys won't hate us.
SONG IS OWNED BY ONE DIRECTION! It is not mine. The only thing I did was change where they said girl to boy so it fits for Molly. They Don't Know About Us- if you have not listened to it yet, open youtube and listen to it now. When I listened to it it reminded me of Harry and Molly's relationship and well here it is.
hope you enjoy