Secrets

THROW AWAY THAT PURITY RING.

"Tara, I can't risk this mystery person to reveal any of my secrets." Lilli had her pink phone in her hand checking up on the update of RidehighSecrets.

Tara stood in front of her locker and shrugged, "What's the big deal, some of those are lies aren't they?" She grabbed her history book and placed it in her tote bag, "Besides, it's just some stupid website."

Lilli took her eyes from her phone while it loaded, "Easy for you to say, Tara. You have no secrets. You're like the most open minded and innocently girl out there. Besides like those church girls."

Her eyes fell back onto the screen, "Oh my god. Tara look!"

Tara rolled her eyes and looked over towards the screen:

Isn't it sad to know both your parent's are committed to Jesus Christ and all you're committed to is having sex with Rodney Rice behind your parent's back? Throw away that purity ring, Miranda West.

-Snitch


Miranda stared at her phone in her hand, she looked around at her friends. She looked down at her purity ring and back up, "You can't possibly believe this, can you?" She put her phone away and felt the tears.

Anne Gresco patted her friend on the back, "It's okay, if you ask for forgiveness, the Lord will grant it. He'll try to see past your impurity, and the fact you disobeyed and lost the only seed that kept you pure." She blinked and looked at her other friends, "Let this be a reminder, girls. If you disobey the Lord, he'll find a way to punish you." She smiled, "Let's go." She left Miranda standing there like a lost puppy.

Miranda shamefully walked to her class and tried to ignore the snickers and glares from her classmates. She sat down and went through all the precautions she took with Rodney. They both swore to not let anyone find out. They never made eye contact or talked during school, and they most definitely didn't tell any of their friends.

"Miranda!"

She looked up to find an angered Rodney, "R-Rodney!"

He sat down next to her and ignored the gasps and murmurs of it being true, "I thought you swore not to tell anybody!"

She put her head down, she was more than embarassed, "I did!" She felt the tears fall, "I didn't want anyone to find out about it nonetheless like this. My friends have completely abandoned me. And I'm probably kicked out of the Church Meets."

Rodney slammed his fist down on the table, "This has gone on for too long. It's not going to take long for it to come back around and have round two on the people that have already been mentioned." He got up and headed for the door, "This is bull."

"Wait, Rodney!"

He turned around, "What."

"Are we-are we-"

"-Yes, Miranda. Done."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a starter. Feedback and I'll make more!