Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Thirteen

8:00 finally came, and I practically ran to my car. Work was more annoying than usual tonight. I really need to find a better job.

I turned on my phone as I started the car.


4 new messages
Louis: What did you do to my Hazza? He won't stop smiling.
Louis: Seriously, it's creepy.
Louis: Get off of work woman. Come back for another sleepover!

Harry: Hello love :)


I laughed and began to drive. I'm terrifed to text and drive after all those commercials about people talking about their siblings who died from reading a text from them while driving, so I waited to reply.


To Louis: Lol, I didn't do anything Lou. He probably is just really happy to be in your presence. And I'm exhausted, not tonight. I'll text you in the morning. Goodnight, love you!

To Harry: Hey(:


I took a shower, layed down in my bed, and texted Harry till I fell asleep.

Next Morning

I know you been hurt by someone else. I can tell by the way you carry yourself. If you let me, here's what I'll do. I'll take ca-

I woken up to my phone ringing. Take Care was blaring from my phone. It was Louis.

"Hello?" I answered, half awake.

"Taylor, you're still sleeping?" He asked. I checked the time.

"Um, yeah. It's 8:30 in the morning."

"Well get up. We're going to the zoo."

"Why so early?"

"Because...I don't know. Just get up and get dressed. We'll pick you up in about a hour."

"Fine, whatever. But I hate you." I said, hanging up.

The zoo. Really? This early?

I sighed and got up. I put on shorts and a light blue tank top, and straightened my hair.

My phone binged. I had a text.


Harry: Sorry we woke you up. Louis insisted.



To Harry: It's alright. I'll see you in a little while :)


I wasn't sure what me and Harry were. We texted all night last night.

I really like him, and apparently he really liked me as well. But I wasn't sure where we stood.

I guess I'd have to ask him later.

A little while later I got a text from Liam saying they were here to pick me up.

Here we go. The start of my day.

Just another day with One Direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. I'm gonna put more chapters later on.
This isn't the best chapter ever. I'll try to make the others better. And I may start a new story tonight. I'll let you know in the next chapter tonight :)
Feedback?
xoxoxoxox.