Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Three.

I walked back into the living room to see the boys gathering pillows and blankets. Liam was closing all the curtains so the sun wouldn't stream in.

"We picked The Strangers. Is that alright?" Zayn asked me.

"Yeah, that's fine. I can handle scary movies." I said. Harry walked in as well and sat on the sofa. He glanced at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him.

"Don't worry. If you get scared you are more than welcome to hop on my lap." He whispered.

"I'll keep that in mind, Mr. Styles." I whipsered back. Louis plopped down next to me. Zayn gave him a look, then sat on the other sofa with Niall. Liam curled up on the floor.

Louis spread a blanket across the three of us. I was glad. They sure liked it cold in here.

The movie started. I seen it before. It wasn't that terrifying.. it just had a few parts that made me jump everytime I watch it.

A scary part came on and I jumped. Louis and Harry both chuckled. I felt Harry's hand grab mine. His fingers intertwined with mine.

"Does this make you feel better?" He whispered.

"Oh yes. Much better. I feel so safe now." I whispered back sarcastcially.

"Good. I won't let anything get you." I smiled.

"Quit whispering." Louis whispered. I chuckled and focused my attention back on the movie. Another scary part came and I jumped once again. This time into Harry's lap...accidentally.

"I knew you would take up on my offer." Harry whispered, smirking. I blushed and scooted back into my spot.

"Aw, I liked you being on my lap." He pouted.

"Just watch the movie Harry." I said, laughing.

"I can't keep my attention on the movie."

"Why not?"

"Because I have a beautiful girl sitting next to me. I rather watch that than some movie." I looked at him, stunned. Did he really just say that?

"That was...sweet." I finally said. He smirked.

"What can I say, I'm a sweetheart." I rolled my eyes, but I was smiling.

I like my new friendship with One Direction. I wonder how the rest of this day is gonna play out...
♠ ♠ ♠
As you can see, I'm bored. So I just keep popping out chapters. I think this might be the last for tonight. Unless I get more bored. Then I will probably write another one. Or read some other people's. I don't know. I might possibly stare at my poster of Harry. Who knows?
Let me know if you guys like.
xoxoxoxo.