Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Four

The movie finished, and we watched another one. Dawn of the Dead.

I HATE Zombie movies. They scare the hell out of me.

"Oh my god." I mumbled under my breath after a few minutes.

"What?" Harry whispered back.

"I am terrified of Zombie movies." He laughed and put his arm around me.

"I got you. No Zombie will eat you. I promise." That somehow made me feel safer.

The movie finally ended.

"Let's play truth or dare." Louis said. We all agreed, and sat in a circle.

"Niall, truth or dare?" Harry asked, starting us off.

"Um..dare."

"I dare you to prank call Justin Bieber and say you're a horny girl fan."

"What? No!" Niall protested.

"You have to. He dared you." Louis said. Niall frowned, then grabbed the house phone. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number from the cell screen into the house phone's key pad. He put it on speaker and the phone rang.

"Hey, this is Justin. Can't get to the phone right now. Leave a message." Niall sighed in relief and hung up.

"You're a lucky bastard." Harry said. Niall shrugged.

"Zayn, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Taylor." My eyes widened. They were all staring at me.

"Guys, that's a little far. She just met us." Harry said quickly.

"It's a dare. He has to do it." Louis said. Zayn sighed, and crawled over to me, pecking me on the lips. I blushed. Harry frowned. All the other boys hooted and laughed.

"Sorry." Zayn mouthed to me from across the circle. I gave him a smile.

"It's okay." I mouthed back. I looked at my phone. It was 8:00. I had work tomorrow early.

"Guys, I have to go. I have work early tomorrow." I said. They all frowned.

"Sleep over!" Louis exclaimed.

"I don't have my uniform with me. We can hang out tomorrow again." I suggested. They all smiled again.

"Sounds good." Niall said. I smiled, then my smile faded.

"I need a ride home." I said, remembering I didn't have my car.

"I'll take you." Niall said, standing up and grabbing a set of keys off the nearby counter.

"Alright. Well, see you guys tomorrow." I said. I hugged them all, then me and Niall walked out.

"So, had a good day?" Niall asked on the way.

"Yeah. I'm really glad I met you guys."

"I'm glad we met you, too. You're way different from every other girl we met so far."

"So, why are you guys in L.A. anyways?" I asked.

"We decided to spend the summer here. So our manager got us a condo here till September."

I nodded. What Makes You Beautiful came on the radio and Niall hummed along to it. I smiled to myself. Niall was adorable. I heard most of their songs and he didn't have a lot of solos. I wish he did. I was lost in my thought for the rest of the ride.

Finally, we got to my apartment building.

"Thank you, Niall. See you tomorrow." I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, then got out.

"Goodnight!" He called out the window. I smiled and waved, then walked into the lobby.

I finally got into my apartment and into my bed.

Today was an amazing day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, I got bored. It's 1:51 A.M. and I'm wide awake. Not good.
I think I may stare at my Harry poster some more. Listen to More Than This on replay. Scan some stories on here. I don't know.
Feedback would be lovely. Silent readers &lt;
xoxoxoxoxo.