Sequel: The photograph

The Dancing Chairs

Jade

Martin's Pov

When I finally reached Jade’s house everything seemed all wrong, the door was wide open, and instantly I knew something was wrong.

That warning Cameron had given me and now this, I was going crazy.

Where is Jade?

Walking into the house, everything was thrown over, furniture all over the place, plates broken.

What happened in here?

Across the room I spotted Jade’s phone, she wouldn’t just leave it there.

I grabbed it and called the only person who I knew could help me.

Cameron.

I dialed his number and he answered “Hello”

“Man, come to Jade’s house, she’s missing, and everything is a mess” I said running my hand through my hair.

“Be right there” I heard him say in a painciked voice and hung up.

What was all this about?

Was she okay?

Millions of questions ran through my head.

After about five excruciating minutes of me pacing around Cameron finally got here and studied the area.

“I know where she is” He said and I followed him.

Once inside his car I demanded answers “Talk” I said simply and he did.

“Jade’s father used to be in a band, they called themselves ‘Fast 5’ But the fame got to him and he started using drugs, he quit the band, but owed some people money” He said, but I still wasn’t getting it.

“How do you have any part In this?” I asked.

“They hired me to get close to Jade so they can kidnap her for Ransom, but since her dad died, they now want her dead” He said and I felt as if billions of bricks fell on me.

Jade. Dead.

Those were the only words that rang in my ear.

I didn’t know if to trust him, but with Jade’s life in risk I would do anything.

“But I fell in love, and now you need to save her” He said and pulled over.

We were in what looked like an abandoned house, but whatever it was I was about to go in, but what if I didn’t make it out?

I would give up my life for Jade.

“Cameron promise me that if anything happens to me, you’ll take care of Jade and stay with her” I said and he nodded.

“Yeah, of course. I you don’t come out in 10 minutes I’ll go in and see whats going on” He said and I ran inside.

Jade was the only thing that mattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
1 more chapter left and an epilogoue :D