Sequel: The photograph

The Dancing Chairs

THE END

Martin's PoV

Running in, it was dark but I found my way the house, the first sight in front of me was Jade tied up, the sight was horrible but I had to un tie her.

So thats what I tried to do before I wacked in the head, still conscious I got back up and turned around to find two big very buff guys.

"Hey there" But they looked at me and laughed.

"Leave before we make you" They ordered.

But I couldn't, I looked at Jade's terrified face, and with determination I punched one guy across the face, but of course that was a mistake since the other guy had a bat, but I avoided his swing and quickly tried to untie Jade.

I was going to get beaten in here, so I screamed for Cameron.

While the other guy was helping the bloke I punched up I got Jade free, b ut once they recorved I noticed on of them had a gun.

If Jade died, I don't know what I'll do, If I died she had Cameron.

I knew her life was more valuable then mine, which is why I had to do anything in order to keep her alive.

Cameron walked in gun in hand a second to late because as soon as he pulled to trigger, the bloke I pounched had already aimed for me, and the bullet went straight to my stomach.

I dropped immediatley.

Hearing to bullet shots, my eyes were closing.

"Martin.Martin,Talk to me" I heard Jade say thriugh her tears.

"I love you Jade" I said holding my stomach which was pouring blood.

"Martin, I love yout oo, Martin, please, don't leave me" she begged, but I couldn't do anything.

"Martin" I heard her say and then sirens were sounding.

Everything was loud, I just wanted to close my eyes and go to sleep.

With one look at Jade, I smiled at her and took my last breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL YOU REACHED THE END. I WANNA THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH THE STORY, AND WELL I LOVE YOU FOR READING THIS :D