Sequel: The photograph

The Dancing Chairs

I have no name for this chapter so lets just call it chapter 3

"Dad?" i asked clearly shocked.

What was he doing here? how did he find me? how did he know i was here?
All these question rolled around my head.

"Mr. Richardson..." Martin started to say but my father interrupted him "you be quiet.

"Jade Elizabeth, you disobeyed me for the last time" he said and I was ashamed.

I was the last thing my father had, he wanted me to be successful he wanted me to be his little girl and here i was running off doing exactly what he told me not to do.

"Papa... I'm... sorry" I said with my head low.

"Its too late for that now, come on we're leaving" He said angrily.

"Yes papa" I said and left. It was probably the last time I would see this clubhouse, the place I lived in for the past 4 years, the place i came to when i was alone, when I needed someone.

When we finally reached the house my father shook his head at me and sent me to my room. Right now, I was his biggest disappointment.

I turned on my stereo and went to lie down on my bed.

Was I going to be daddy's little princess and do what he wanted me too? or was I going to go my own way, do what i dream of? what was going to happen to the band? were their dreams going to be crushed because of me?

Right now, I had no idea what to do, that is until I heard something hitting my window. Like little pebbles.

I got up and went ot my window, I opened it and looked out.

There he stood, Martin. throwing rocks to my window trying to get my attention, typical Martin. I was kind of glad to see him, all this thinking was eating me alive.

Since my room was in the second floor, I was a couple of feet above the ground I had to shout "Martin what are you doing?"

He looked at me and ran his hand through his shaggy brown hair "Im going up" he said

to my surprise Martin had one of those rope ladders with him.

"Martin don't, I could get into so much trouble" I said but it was to late. Martin had already thrown the ladder to my window and started to climb.

"Take some risks" He said softly once he was up and into my room, he closed the window and the first thing he asked was "Are you okay"

I had always confided with Martin, he had always been here for me, when my mother died, to when my puppy ran away, he was always the one I talked to.

I shook my head "I don't know what to do"

"Do what feels right" He said and i burst out laughing

"Please tell me you did not just say that" I said in between giggles "that was so cliche, Marty, you can be such a girl sometimes"

he chuckled but then his face turned serious and asked the question i've been dreading " Whats going to happen to the band"

The band meant the world to Martin, his parents were always working always away on business trips and the band was his escape, I couldn't ruin that for him.

"I don't know" I responded honestly, he nodded and said "get some rest"

I went to lie down on my bed after 10 minutes of just staring at my roof I looked over at Martin who was staring at me intently, to tired to ask what he was thinking I said "Lie down with me?" surprising him and myself.

"I don't know...." he said but I sighed

There's enough space" I said patting the space next to me on my queen sized bed

"okay, fine" He said after getting over his shock, lets just say I was very conservative, and wasn't one to sleep around, asking Martin to lie with me was a surprise to anyone.

Once he was on my bed I placed my head on his chest and felt relaxed the last thing I heard before i fell asleep was a "Goodnight" from Martin.

********

The next morning I woke up in a tangled mess, sheets and an arm around me?

Then all of yesturday's events came flooding back to me the argument, then Martin sleeping here.

Martin sleeping here! My father could come up here any second.

"Marty! Marty! Wake up!" I whispered roughly.

"huh?" He asked looking confused "A good Morning would be nice"

he got up and to my shock he was completely naked other than for the boxers he was wearing

"MARTIN! WHAT THE HELL?" I asked but I couldn't stop staring, he had a nice body.

"See something you like?" he asked smugly.

"Go put on some clothes!" I said frustrated.

he chuckled "are you sure you don't want to keep on staring?"

I sighed and have him the finger but he laughed even harder.

"what were you doing underdressed anyways?" I asked him

"Well its how I sleep, after all you did ask me to stay" he said smirking

I couldn't help but blush a bit.

"I'll be downstairs waiting to give you ride to school he said after he was dressed and went down the window. "

I got dressed as well and went downstairs to face my father "Jade I must say, you're on a roll, disrespecting me twice, having a boy sleep over, whats next?" my father said with venom itching in his voice.

He then lifted his hand and slapped me across the face, and I fell to the ground. I was shocked.

My father had never laid a hand on me, why start now?

"Hey Jade-" Alex said opening the door but when he say me on the ground he went back outside "Martin!" I heard him screma and together both boys rushed into my house.

Millions of questions rushed through my head, why was Alex here? Why did my father just hit me? What was I going to do now?

Tears flowed freely now, I was a complete disaster and I was glad Martin and Alex were both here with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is probably not the best chapter and I apoligize, are you guys shocked? or was this expected? commet your thoughts. do you have a favorite guy? I'll be posting the cast of the characters soon :D Hope you enjoy.